‘Even If We Are 72, We Will Kill Lakhs of infidels’ Says Bengal Cleric Over Deportation Of Rohingyas

Gollum

Close Mamata aide, head of #NotInMyName gang of Kolkata and influential Shia cleric's final ultimatum to Indian Government. Says Muslims will topple Delhi government and finish off lakhs of Hindus if Rohingyas are deported. Last week TMC denied Mohan Bhagwat permission from holding a rally in Kolkata and then this gem. Freedom of speech? Tolerance? Look at the crowd cheering him after every barb. This my dear friends is the true face of Islam and Muslims. Never knew Shias could be this vicious but here we are !!!! Bengali Hindus, hang your head in shame. In Karnataka at least we fight back against Islamic radicals no matter the cost and lives lost. You are cowards to submit before these pigs after what happened in Noakhali, Direct Action Day and 1971.......

That's all these wussies can do across the globe, all talk, but in reality get pounded day in day out, get pounded in US, in Europe, the West kills them in their own lands in Middle East, in Afghanistan, in Pakistan, these weakling can't even fight back against an ill equipped Burmese army, get hammered in Kashmir, in South Thailand, in Philippines , have no freedom to name their kids in China

all talk, no bravery or strength, in so many nations they are weak, poor, marginalised and not welcome whilst same time keep talking big, #hopeless

All politics,  can't bash all ordinary citizens belonging to a particular religion just because of these idiots.

I find the plight of Rohingyas to be a genuine one,  they are helpless and becoming Jihadis to spread terror in India would be the  last thing on their minds. As it is they are facing stiff opposition over settlement in India,  and these firebrand clerics are making things more tougher for them. 

3 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

All politics,  can't bash all ordinary citizens belonging to a particular religion just because of these idiots.

I find the plight of Rohingyas to be a genuine one,  they are helpless and becoming Jihadis to spread terror in India would be the  last thing on their minds. As it is they are facing stiff opposition over settlement in India,  and these firebrand clerics are making things more tougher for them. 

Good. India is a country with 1.2 billion people- a third of whom live in poverty. I expect our politicians to make it real tough for ANY group of mass people wanting in India- whether they are Ugandan Hindus or Burmese muslims, its irrelevant. I only get mad at our politicians when they let foreign freeloaders into our country because they are Hindu. 

I guess the real reason for govt. Stance is that they don't want more Rohingya to come into India. I guess we won't deport any who are already here, or if we deport a few, this would be just for a show.

The primary responsibility of taking refugees in this case is of Bangladesh.

All news channels bar NDTV and ABP group reported this. The rally was near Maidan and about 40k people attended it. Chants of 'Kill all non Muslims' reverberated in the air while the police stood there silently doing nothing. 0 arrests, no response from TMC govt. Scary tbh, Direct Action Day started from Maidan where Suhrawady instigated the crowd with 'Kill all Hindus'. History repeating itself. I think we are at the cusp of a genocide in that state very soon. Even CPM-Kerala unit haven't stooped so low. They do kick ass of radical Islamic organisations even in their Islamic home turf of Malappuram.

21 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Good. India is a country with 1.2 billion people- a third of whom live in poverty. I expect our politicians to make it real tough for ANY group of mass people wanting in India- whether they are Ugandan Hindus or Burmese muslims, its irrelevant. I only get mad at our politicians when they let foreign freeloaders into our country because they are Hindu

Tibetans are Buddhists. 

Rohingyas are Muslims.

Illegal Bangladeshis have a huge chunk of Muslims. I do admit that quite a few of the illegal Bangladeshis are Hindus but Muslims outnumber them, census trends in WB and Assam make it quite clear. 

Afghans are mostly Muslims, some Sikhs as well.

Sri Lankan Tamils are split between Hindus and Christians with a few Ceylon Moors here and there. On the whole Tamils play the Dravidian card and aren't hardcore Hindus like North Indians or even Kannadigas for that matter. A quick glance at Tamil political history will explain that much.

Chakmas are Buddhists or follow animism.

Pakistanis are overwhelmingly Hindus and Sikhs. 

Conclusion: Majority of the freeloaders as you point out aren't Hindu. What gives you the idea that the Indian state is letting only Hindus inside the country. Stats point to the contrary. On the contrary since 2012 some 40000 Rohingyas have entered India compared to 4000 Hindus from Pakistan. The demographic change in Assam w.r.t locals vs Bangladeshi Muslims is downright scary!!!!!

Edited by Gollum

Doesn't anyone else find this clerics' random usage of "72" out of place and extremely random?? There were more than 72 followers when he uttered these moronic threats.  Maybe he was thinking of something else.  :phehe:

Gulshan Grover mode:

Dirty mind

/Gullu mode.

Edited by Mariyam

55 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Doesn't anyone else find this clerics' random usage of "72" out of place and extremely random?? There were more than 72 followers when he uttered these moronic threats.  Maybe he was thinking of something else.  :phehe:

Gulshan Grover mode:

Dirty mind

/Gullu mode.

I noticed the "big" coincidence of the "72" number, but didn't post .. Bahathar ... He could have gone with other numbers like this song "Dil Mera Muft Ka" from Agent Vinod ..

Yun tto premi pachattar humare
Leja tu kar satattar ishaare
Dil mera… muft ka

On 9/19/2017 at 9:15 PM, rageaddict said:

So why of all places they choose to settle in Jammu. Could have walked few miles and the town named with complete Muslim domination was kashmir.

1 minute ago, mishra said:

So why of all places they choose to settle in Jammu. Could have walked few miles and the town named with complete Muslim domination was kashmir.

Seriously, we Indians can't settle in JK but these foreigners are living there for over 5 years now. If not for recent Rohingya crisis they would have gone unnoticed, I never knew about their Jammu settlement and I follow news regularly, so long I thought they were confined to Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai, N.E and Bengal. This shows that this has been done secretively and media houses, police, JK administration and IB/RAW are neck in deep in this absurd predicament. Pakka Congress-NC-Separatist conspiracy to change the demographics and spread insurgency in the Jammu region. Those who allowed it to happen shouldn't go scot free. 

13 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Seriously, we Indians can't settle in JK but these foreigners are living there for over 5 years now. If not for recent Rohingya crisis they would have gone unnoticed, I never knew about their Jammu settlement and I follow news regularly, so long I thought they were confined to Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai, N.E and Bengal. This shows that this has been done secretively and media houses, police, JK administration and IB/RAW are neck in deep in this absurd predicament. Pakka Congress-NC-Separatist conspiracy to change the demographics and spread insurgency in the Jammu region. Those who allowed it to happen shouldn't go scot free. 

https://india.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/18/thousands-of-myanmar-rohingyas-struggle-for-refugee-status-in-india/

Above story from 2012. Indian Bureaucracy coaxing them to moove to various parts of India instead of deciding to moove into Jammu.

But G.V. Venugopala Sarma, the joint secretary in the Ministry of Home Affairs who deals with foreigners, said the Rohingyas need to go back to the Indian cities in which they were residing and register with the foreign regional registration office. The superintendent of police in their city, who serves as the foreign registration officer, will conduct a thorough verification based on the internal guidelines of the government of India, he said.

“Only after such a verification, a case-by-case assessment will be made whether the person has a well-founded fear of persecution or it is purely for economic reasons they want to seek the refugee status,” Mr. Sarma said. After that, a decision will be made on whether or not they will be granted a long-term visa, he added.

Edited by mishra