Skipper Kohli has transformed Dhoni’s cricket career: Ganguly

SK_IH

1 minute ago, Laaloo said:

Well I'm thankful that kohli has backed his pacers in the subcontinent. It will do wonders on overseas tours where our spinners wont be able to get wickets because they're not rank turners. Dhoni only backed bowlers who would jump from the 24th floor for him. 

Dhoni was a good captain to spin bowlers and kohli to pacers ......so 

Every one has strength and weakness, srsly get off from video games

And as if kohli hasnt backed ishant to core....:giggle:

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Every player has a bad yr, he avg 27 and if i bring tendulkar test avg in 2003 which was 17 wo to bilkul hi kahin ka nhin rahega . Kohli was avg 36 in 2015

How many bad yrs of dhoni will u find and similarly tendulkar, shows greatest of the players has off time . U better start watching real cricket which involves humans then video games 

The difference is the likes of Kohli is a shoe in for the world cup. How come we cant try better options than Dhoni when there clearly are?

What will you do if Dhoni plays all the games and retires 6 months before the world cup? We are screwed because Dhoni as a captain never let another keeper play even in a dead rubber. And you can't groom another keeper in a short time.

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Yea ask any captain in world whom will they have in team , go ahead

IF SL wud have gotten him out they might have won the game , so did aus. Yea go ahead keep having him not out 

Of course they would have  pick Dhoni over Rahane. He's better than Rahane. Is this what you are relegated to? Accepting mediocrity?

Edited by Laaloo
Just now, Laaloo said:

The difference is the likes of Kohli is a shoe in for the world cup. How come we cant try better options than Dhoni when there clearly are?

What will you do if Dhoni plays all the games and retires 6 months before the world cup? We are screwed because Dhoni as a captain never let another keeper play even in a dead rubber. And you can't groom another keeper in a short time.

Kartik played in CT and Wi tour around 15 games with dhoni in team

PAtel has played so many games as opener in the team when dhoni was there

So come again, pant is dropped by kohli not dhoni 

Dhoni didnt ask pant not to perform in duleep or SA-A tour or even ishan kishen

1 minute ago, Laaloo said:

Of course they would have  pick Dhoni over Rahane. He's better than Rahane. Is this what you are relegated to? Accepting mediocrity?

U asked a stupid question comparing both

U dnt comapre someone dip to someone normal game. U want me to comapre tendulkar 17 avg to other indian poor batsman in 2003 test cricket n make same statement 

48 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

U dnt comapre someone dip to someone normal game. U want me to comapre tendulkar 17 avg to other indian poor batsman in 2003 test cricket n make same statement 

He is in a dip right now. Why not give chance to others?

48 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I asked a legit question. You think its stupid because you're accustomed to mediocrity. I'm asking questions on how we can make the best team for the World Cup. You are happy waving your pom poms because we beat the mighty windies and lankans. 

Sure if you want to make that statement about Sachin, who am I to stop you?

Edited by Laaloo
7 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

I asked a legit question. You think its stupid because you're accustomed to mediocrity. I'm asking questions on how we can make the best team for the World Cup. You are happy waving your pom poms because we beat the mighty windies and lankans. 

Sure if you want to make that statement about Sachin, who am I to stop you?

U wanna make best team, find me better option then dhoni who contribute as much as dhoni and prove with reasons 

Each n every candidate , n the names u going to suggest tell me what ahve they done to earn a place in national team 

Even if he is mediocre he is our best option