India won the toss. 

OZ really struggling with the humidity. 

Kohli nearing 100.

Rahane played decently for a change. 

Cummins bowled fast as usual. 

Wade talking crap as usual. 

195/4 in 37.3

Edit: kohli gone for 92

Wade talking crap should be edited to "wade is crap - enough said" very few aussies will argue.

Appreciate the update. 

Question of curiosity? What was agar's bowling like today?

Shame about kohli not making the ton. But personally i dont want too see him hitting tons against us. I know nobody here will feel the same for the obvious reason. Basically the same as indian fans not wanting smith to do well against india.

But we can all appreciate a good innings, sounds like its worth recording the replay to watch it

This match is exposing Indian batting as I have been telling all along. Other than top 3 when Dhawan is there,  there is nothing great about this team's batting.

Pandya still has long way to go before he can be counted as a solid bat in this line up. Jadhav had his 15 min fame and it is time to dump him.

The lower order and tail has no explosion at all.

Edited by putrevus

Serious question marks on Pandey. Shame that we are yet to figure out that. Time is running out fast. Same selectors will persist or pick a left field selection like Raina for 2019 saying time is too short to try someone new.

3 minutes ago, sergio04 said:

dhoni should open

he is more reliable than both rahane and rohit

and he will play more impactful inning than both

Team not make changes because certain someone fails 

Jadhav has had only 1 good series so far in his career, against England in January where even a past it Yuvraj scored runs for fun on those 350 pitches. 

He has poor fitness and his fielding is laughable. He will be 34 by the time World Cup 2019 starts so I can just imagine his fitness and fielding getting even worse. He's clearly not a long term option

I don't know about you guys but I don't see him lasting long in the team. 

The high that a world cup victory gives to players fans public is million times more than winning tons of these bilateral games. Selectors...please keep experimenting till next season, it's okay even if we lose such games. 

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

This match is exposing Indian batting as I have been telling all along. Other than top 3 when Dhawan is there,  there is nothing great about this team's batting.

Pandya still has long way to go before he can be counted as a solid bat in this line up. Jadhav had his 15 min fame and it is time to dump him.

Jadhav has played a crucial just a match before. Pandya is still in the middle. Only Pandey has been disappointing.

4 minutes ago, putrevus said:

This match is exposing Indian batting as I have been telling all along. Other than top 3 when Dhawan is there  there is nothing great about this team's batting.

Jadhav is not a problem.. The main problem is as pointed out by many here is No. 4 batsmen after yuvraj we have not found any hone holding on to that position.

1 minute ago, SecondSlip said:

Jadhav has had only 1 good series so far in his career, against England in January where even a past it Yuvraj scored runs for fun on those 350 pitches. 

He has poor fitness and his fielding is laughable. He will be 34 by the time World Cup 2019 starts so I can just imagine his fitness and fielding getting even worse. He's clearly not a long term option

I don't know about you guys but I don't see him lasting long in the team. 

I agree with you.. we can't be blind to him being 34 by 2019.  

6 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Might need to get other pandya too,he can help the lower middle order.

Jadhav has been dissapointing ,he has the talent and technique but fails too often.

One of pandey and rahul is bound to come good at no 4 ,they are both quality bats.

6 minutes ago, Kerberos said:

Jadhav has played a crucial just a match before. Pandya is still in the middle. Only Pandey has been disappointing.

It is not about this series, Jadhav I don't see him doing well away from home and has severe limitations against pace.

14 minutes ago, Fool said:

Wade talking crap should be edited to "wade is crap - enough said" very few aussies will argue.

Appreciate the update. 

Question of curiosity? What was agar's bowling like today?

Shame about kohli not making the ton. But personally i dont want too see him hitting tons against us. I know nobody here will feel the same for the obvious reason. Basically the same as indian fans not wanting smith to do well against india.

But we can all appreciate a good innings, sounds like its worth recording the replay to watch it

Agar was tight and got one wicket from the stump to stump stuff he was bowling. Watching him, as an opposition fan I wouldn't be worried about him running through our batting, more like how Axar patel or jadeja performs for us in ODIs. 

Would have been interesting to see him against Pandya though. 

5 minutes ago, Nonbeliever said:

Shame that a talent like kl  Rahul isn't playing and these joker's are in the team.

Who else do we have in domestic to replace Pandey.  Can't think of many. Serious lack of talent despite ipl.

Just now, Vk1 said:

BCCI should post a notification in job portals. Need a hard hitting middle order batsman who can be an accumulator and a finisher. 

K L Rahul should apply for the job. Unfair not to give him chances back to back. It dents a players confidence.

5 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

Seriosly the amount of wrist slitting in this thread based on one game .

Ek game ke baad sara talent india ka khatam ho gya,hadd hoti hai.

Still 2nd innigs to come guys ,chill out.

:phehe: Seriously... People are crazy...harroz badalte hai standards