Sabotaged Grilled Chicken, The reason for aussie loss at Eden Gardens?

New Delhi: In a bizarre turn of events, Australia cricketers expressed their displeasure over the condition of grilled chicken served to them on the eve of Thursday's second One-Day International match against India at Kolkata's Eden Gardens.

Like any other professional outfit, the Australian cricket team also followed a strict dietary chart and it's learnt that they prefered chicken grilled at 73 degree centigrade temperature.

“The Australian players were not too happy when they came to realise that the grilled chicken served to them had not been cooked at the prescribed 73 degree centigrade. They had already made their requirement known in advance and the fact that it wasn’t followed did not go down too well with them.

"It took some cajoling before they calmed down. But things are now under control and the cook has been told not to repeat the mistake. In fact, the Australian players were happy with the food served today (Wednesday),” CAB official told CricketNext.

Australia lost the series opener in Chennai by 26 runs via D/L method. The ODI series comprises of five matches. It will be followed by a three-match T20I series.

http://zeenews.india.com/cricket/australian-team-frets-over-overheated-grilled-chicken-ahead-of-kolkata-odi-2044091.html

Whiny biatches. Not as tough as they act on the field are they? Didn't Aussies give grief to Indian players in Sydney(or some other venue, but in Aus) where Ishant Sharma had to go to some restaurant outside the stadium to have vegetarian food? Aussie thugs didn't have even basic decency regarding treating guests well but nitpick on their hosts. Send the feckers into the kitchen so they can make their special food the way they want.

Edited by nevada

Did they specify where to take the temperature? If the instantaneous temperature at the thigh is 73/75 the chicken is done. If higher it becomes dry. If lower you have not killed the salmonella.It is balancing act, For me I put a knife in thigh and if juices run clear it is done. This temperature thing is tough to take and not as easy as they say.

I am calling bull shiet on this. There is no way for them to know if it was at 73. The only way is if it was overcooked and dry.