India's Fertility rate state by state

BeautifulGame

Look at all the backward North East States with fertility rates of 3, 2.7, 2.6 and 2.4. The so called Progressive Indians. 

Bihar as it is leading from the front   Masha Allah,  enriching every corner of the country with Hindu and Hindi culture since 1947. Lage Raho!!!!!!! 

Edited by rageaddict

50 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Look at all the backward North East States with fertility rates of 3, 2.7, 2.6 and 2.4. The so called Progressive Indians. 

Bihar as it is leading from the front   Masha Allah,  enriching every corner of the country with Hindu and Hindi culture since 1947. Lage Raho!!!!!!! 

The total population of NE India (other than Assam) is very very less. The rates you see are from those and quite insignificant w.r.t. what they will add to whole of India. UP, Bihar and Jharkhand are of concern though. 

Comrade Radish doesn't understand why 2.1 is considered replacement level, either in biological or in economic terms. One can't expect much better from him, after all, all his "knowledge" comes from plagiarizing wikipedia.

Lol Salaam bro, Lol Salaam. :rofl:

41 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

Comrade Radish doesn't understand why 2.1 is considered replacement level, either in biological or in economic terms. One can't expect much better from him, after all, all his "knowledge" comes from plagiarizing wikipedia.

Lol Salaam bro, Lol Salaam. :rofl:

We need less than replacement level for an overpopulated nation.

too hard to understand for Hari-Om chaddis who are too busy popping out too many kids 'for the Kaum'. 

We need less than replacement level for an overpopulated nation.
too hard to understand for Hari-Om chaddis who are too busy popping out too many kids 'for the Kaum'. 

its mohammedans who are responsible for high population growth.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just now, Tendu_10 said:

its mohammedans who are responsible for high population growth.

most of the states contributing to India's demographic disaster and adding poor people have very low muslim population. Ie, except for Bihar and UP, i don't see a state above 2.1 growth rate with significant muslim population...

most of the states contributing to India's demographic disaster and adding poor people have very low muslim population. Ie, except for Bihar and UP, i don't see a state above 2.1 growth rate with significant muslim population...

UP is biggest problem 200 million n rising because of mohammedans

52 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

even in the states like TN and karnataka where birth rate is low , muslim birth rate might be far higher than hindus/christains 

1 hour ago, velu said:

even in the states like TN and karnataka where birth rate is low , muslim birth rate might be far higher than hindus/christains 

I'd be surprised if they are 'far' higher, but yes, i do expect them to be higher. 

either way, 'lets f*ck our nation over for resources, overpopulation, deforestation, eco-systems collapse so we can be 4 billion in the future and still have 80-20 hindu-muslim ratio' is such a crappy piece of logic. 

For one, pro-growth rate idiots are missing the forest for the trees- whole soceity suffers when its overpopulated. Rich, poor, everyone. 
For two, 170-odd muslims are not going to become 30-40% of the nation in hundreds of years by their growth differential, so its fear-mongering at the cos
t of the whole nation. 

2 hours ago, Tendu_10 said:

UP is biggest problem 200 million n rising because of mohammedans

Yep. Put Bengal and UP together and in 300-400 years, Ganga will have more muslims living on its banks than hindus. And if that happens- where for hundreds of years we let this religion business dominate our lives- our descendants will deserve their fate.

Yep. Put Bengal and UP together and in 300-400 years, Ganga will have more muslims living on its banks than hindus. And if that happens- where for hundreds of years we let this religion business dominate our lives- our descendants will deserve their fate.

how do we deal with the muslim problem in these areas.