Sachin 90s teams batting Line up vs Kohli's post 2011 team batting lineup , Man to Man comparison. Who had better players around him???

Sachin teams batting Line up vs Kohli's team batting lineup , Man to Man comparison. Who had better players around him???

Why this question???? We always have this debate that sachin had the burden of whole team and kohli didnt. But if we compare their team with Man to Man players is their that a big difference

Im gonna make their on very comman players who played most games around them .

Sachin 94-96 onwards team vs Kohli's post 2011 team 

Dhawan vs Ganguly (I expect a debate on this)

Sachin vs Rohit sharma (Sachin obv)

Dravid vs Kohli (kohli obv)

Azhar vs Yuvi/rahane/raydu (Azhar wins as in todays team no one has that position fixed no.4 of this team has been an issue)

Ajay Jadeja vs Raina ( ill take Ajay jadeja. Lets forget Fixing saga aside)

Mongia vs Dhoni (obv Dhoni)

Robin Singh vs Sir jadeja (Robin singh for me as batsman ,as bowler may be jadeja.  to early to put pandya) 

Sachin had likes of Sidhu, kambli and few others in 90s era and in 2000 Sehwag, dhoni, yuvi 

Kohli has the likes of Sachin, gambhir, a diff yuvraj singh at start of his career . 

Obv Fitness culture has improved and choking culture has gone down with our team now. 

The debate is ......was when we compare and sachin vs kohli and give sachin the points of having a poor team. Did he really had that a poor team?????

Debate 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
7 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Compare Tendu's SR to his peers brah. He was a couple of levels above. Kohli has played alongside another ATG like Dhoni (who has a comparable record even though he has regressed since 2015). Even ICC Dhawan has a comparable SR.

yep .. thats yuge difference ..

only batsmen who has got similar skewed ratio with his peers is viv as far as i know

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

SRT did have slightly weaker batting support compared to Kohli (especially in terms of SR) but clearly our "badness" in the 90s is exaggerated by his fanatics.

Thats the whole point of my debate

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

The big difference though was in the quality of the opponents. AUS/SA/PAK/WI/SL were much better in the 90s than they are right now. 

Agreed, Even Zimb was decent side

Look guys who did not watch India play during 90 s don't understand and never will . Team was poor really and folded as soon as so much as said boo to them . Only one man stood up and regularly took it all hit big punches back . Sachin got out it was literally switch tv and it's all over . 

Takes one amazing man to have mates who could not fhight back . Yet he would go head and out with balls in pants to front up and lead these pussies in to battle 

sachin was a god and a true great . People who saw later part of career won't understand as agree as time came on he became more calculated and risk free . Back in 90 s he was like a frearless warrior . God i love that man :phehe:

25 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Look guys who did not watch India play during 90 s don't understand and never will . Team was poor really and folded as soon as so much as said boo to them . Only one man stood up and regularly took it all hit big punches back . Sachin got out it was literally switch tv and it's all over . 

Takes one amazing man to have mates who could not fhight back . Yet he would go head and out with balls in pants to front up and lead these pussies in to battle 

sachin was a god and a true great . People who saw later part of career won't understand as agree as time came on he became more calculated and risk free . Back in 90 s he was like a frearless warrior . God i love that man :phehe:

there are 330 million gods in hinduims :phehe:

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Sachin teams batting Line up vs Kohli's team batting lineup , Man to Man comparison. Who had better players around him???

Why this question???? We always have this debate that sachin had the burden of whole team and kohli didnt. But if we compare their team with Man to Man players is their that a big difference

Im gonna make their on very comman players who played most games around them .

Sachin 94-96 onwards team vs Kohli's post 2011 team 

Dhawan vs Ganguly (I expect a debate on this)

Sachin vs Rohit sharma (Sachin obv)

Dravid vs Kohli (kohli obv)

Azhar vs Yuvi/rahane/raydu (Azhar wins as in todays team no one has that position fixed no.4 of this team has been an issue)

Ajay Jadeja vs Raina ( ill take Ajay jadeja. Lets forget Fixing saga aside)

Mongia vs Dhoni (obv Dhoni)

Robin Singh vs Sir jadeja (Robin singh for me as batsman ,as bowler may be jadeja.  to early to put pandya) 

Sachin had likes of Sidhu, kambli and few others in 90s era and in 2000 Sehwag, dhoni, yuvi 

Kohli has the likes of Sachin, gambhir, a diff yuvraj singh at start of his career . 

Obv Fitness culture has improved and choking culture has gone down with our team now. 

The debate is ......was when we compare and sachin vs kohli and give sachin the points of having a poor team. Did he really had that a poor team?????

Debate 

Dhoni alone is better than whole bunch of Azhar jadeja Singh mongia.

It's difficult to.motivate youself.

Fixing was a huge factor.  U can score but still make your team.loose just like memorable hundred from.prabhakar. 

Do u know dhawan strike rate is better than king.

Even the like jhadhav is outpacing king in strike rate in some matches.  Just like jhadhav 100 against eng.

Edited by Nonbeliever

'94-'96 Gangu was yet to blossom. He got into the groove only after 1997-98. Sidhu was strictly OK. Dhawan wins this hands down.

Yuvi post 2011>Azhar because Azhar was a serial match fixer and untrustworthy. Moreover any version of UV can be a match winner on his day, Azhar was not a match winner. 

Raina>Jadeja not only as a batsman but also as a team man and on the integrity front.

MSD>>>Mongia LOL

Robin Singh>Jadeja as a batsman more because of the latter's selfishness than any special skills of the former.

Kohli's partners win 4-1.

What you are missing is the phattu culture of the 90s Indian team. With gonads made of wax, they would melt at the first sign of adversity, spineless and having no belief in themselves. Moreover match fixing was rampant in our team back then, you never knew whom to trust, team cohesion was missing. Azhar was always jealous of Sachin and worked his ways behind the screen to sabotage our team's chances every single effing time, helped by fellow crooks in our team and the underworld. 

If you haven't watched 90s Indian cricket, it will be difficult for you to comprehend the state of our team back then. Sachin was the only person worth watching till 1997 when Ganguly started emerging. Ganguly of the late 90s too was box office in case you missed his peak. But till Gangu's rise our batting unit was in pitiable plight. In hindsight we had a decent bowling attack(Kumble and Srinath will walk into an Indian ATG XI) but the mentality was too submissive and when we were bad we were really bad !!! 

15 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

This is what pisses me offf , calling someone god. He was a genius, one of the top most player, many will say best or in top 5 but god is too much ........thats what i call overrating someone . 

true that irritates me as well about tendulkar fans ,its wasnt the case that he was far ahead of his peers in test cricket as well,i ll take steve waugh ahead of him anyday