Oh how sweet it is, the taste of Kangaroo despair.

sandeep

20 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

Aussies are all up with excuses on reddit,thier forums 

Calling this a D side & how they just care about ashes and some other excuses.

One of the most inventive one was when i saw one guy call chahal a chucker due to his elbow flex:giggle:

Mazey lo.   That's what frustration turns into.  

6 hours ago, CoverDrive said:

Yes sledging when the game is lost is like the worst thing to do :) 

you quietly take your loss and move on. 

Problem for them has been ineffective bowling. 

One of my favorite moments in yesterday's game was when Hardik played that crazy ramp shot off of Stoinis(?)  It was a shot of confidence, arrogance even.  High risk, but total control, maximum result.  And Smith reacted by saying something like "that's a ridiculous shot.  He can't do that".   Damn that was good to watch.  

6 hours ago, CoverDrive said:

Yes sledging when the game is lost is like the worst thing to do :) 

you quietly take your loss and move on. 

Problem for them has been ineffective bowling. 

Its other way around i.e. Ineffective batting.

293 was a paltry score on it. It was a patta of epic proportions plus small boundary.

39 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Its other way around i.e. Ineffective batting.

293 was a paltry score on it. It was a patta of epic proportions plus small boundary.

Yeah.  Bowlers have actually done OK for them - Don't forget that we were 11/3 and 87/5 in the 1st ODI.  Hijdas like @Prince_ started dancing and raising their lungis pre-maturely, predicting an easy series win for Australia in the 1st game thread.  

And even since then, in each of the games, the Australian front-line bowlers have done a good job.  They are merely paying the overdue price for playing with 4 bowlers, 3.5 if you consider how raw and inexperienced Agar is.  

The Aussie team has been piss poor...Yes Starc is a match winner and an impact player  who can win matches on his own but don't Aussies take pride in the battery of fast bowling backups?

The fact that Agar is your primary spinner shows the cupboard is bare in that department.

Also I believe Starc and Hazelwood played in CT where Aussies sucked as well.

1 hour ago, maniac said:

The Aussie team has been piss poor...Yes Starc is a match winner and an impact player  who can win matches on his own but don't Aussies take pride in the battery of fast bowling backups?

The fact that Agar is your primary spinner shows the cupboard is bare in that department.

Also I believe Starc and Hazelwood played in CT where Aussies sucked as well.

I'm actually a bit disappointed in the Aussie performance.   I wanted this series to put some pressure on our batting so that we are forced to update our strategy.  Indian team only makes changes to players and tactics when under pressure of losing.  Our team is constructed to aim at 330 in ODIs, while England aim at 400.   Aim low, score low.   And as SL showed us in the CT, even an ordinary team can chase down a 330 in ODIs these days.