9 ODIs in a row : This now equals India's previous longest winning streak!

This team is moving towards world domination... :hatsoff::isalute:

The other streak was between Nov 2008 & Feb 2009.

Special credits to the captain VK :hatsoff:

Aus on the other hand now have their 17th winless game on the road. It's going from worse to hopeless for the world champions.

Edited by sourab10forever

As KT said, most of the blind Dhoni fans took their guns out on Virat Kohli when he lost just one freaking game. Why cuz they were jealous that Kohli might supersede the records of their god Dhoni

btw Virat is such a great captain, his longest winning streak streak in tests and Odis, being ranked 1 in both Odis and tests, not one Indian captain could do that. Yes that includes the fake god Dhoni

6 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

As KT said, most of the blind Dhoni fans took their guns out on Virat Kohli when he lost just one freaking game. Why cuz they were jealous that Kohli might supersede the records of their god Dhoni

btw Virat is such a great captain, his longest winning streak streak in tests and Odis, being ranked 1 in both Odis and tests, not one Indian captain could do that. Yes that includes the fake god Dhoni

all these streaks will amount to zilch, till he wins an icc event 

16 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Dhoni lost more ICC trophies than he has won. Kohli needs to be given time.He did very well reaching finals of major tournament is nothing to be sneezed upon yes it was disappointing loss but the way he has this team playing he will win some ICC cups for sure.

Edited by putrevus
13 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Do you know india didn't win a single supersix match (forget about reaching Semifinals) in three T20 world cups under Dhoni. But that's totally ok

india lost in all their away tours in Aus, SA, England but all was ok because it was Dhoni

but god forbid, India under Kohli for the first time made it to Finals and lost in Champions trophy, Kohli is crap and Dhoni is god.

Dhoni worshippers are like baba ram rahim worshippers. Even if Dhoni poos, they will call Dhonis sh!t his prasad

11 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Dhoni lost more ICC trophies than he has won. Kohli needs to be given time.He did very well reaching finals of major tournament is nothing to be sneezed upon yes it was disappointing loss but the way he has this team playing he would win some ICC cups for sure.

am not saying dhoni was greater or better :facepalm:but just saying tournament wins is what virat will be remembered for ,these streaks mean nothing

Edited by SK_IH
4 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Do you know india didn't win a single supersix match (forget about reaching Semifinals) in three T20 world cups under Dhoni. But that's totally ok

india lost in all their away tours in Aus, SA, England but all was ok because it was Dhoni

but god forbid, India under Kohli for the first time made it to Finals and lost in Champions trophy, Kohli is crap and Dhoni is god.

Dhoni worshippers are like baba ram rahim worshippers. Even if Dhoni poos, they will call Dhonis sh!t his prasad

my god , i think i touched some raw nerve,dont bother :hysterical:

1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

am not saying dhoni was greater or better :facepalm:but just saying tournament wins is what virat will be remembered for ,these streaks mean nothing

I did not say you said Dhoni was better, but as captain CT was Kohli's first tournament. and He did very well by reaching finals.These streaks are important as they build confidence.

Dada and his fans  have built him a legacy of a great captain just for reaching two ICC finals.

2 hours ago, putrevus said:

I did not say you said Dhoni was better, but as captain CT was Kohli's first tournament. and He did very well by reaching finals.These streaks are important as they build confidence.

Dada and his fans  have built him a legacy of a great captain just for reaching two ICC finals.

i dont know man,we had that useless chasing record under dravid as well and it came to nothing when we couldnt chase 250 odd agnst lanka .Thats why i dont rate or get excited by these streaks