Program Whitewash loading - 60%

3 out of 5 done. The series is sealed. 

No overboard celebration by India even after the victory.  Shows that this team is hungry and determined for another whitewash and in the process break the record for the longest winning streak for India in ODIs.

Bowling looks to be our strength and the Aussie middle order and lower middle order is very weak.  We already have the chicken by the neck. Only thing left is the slaughter.

Can VK lead India to a historic whitewash win again? Only time will tell... Bengaluru and nagpur up next.

51 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Let's call it Program Dhulaai.  

The guy can't even play 5 straight games without getting injured, and you want him to keep wickets for 50 overs?   I know gujjus are fond of squeezing extra value, but this is ridiculous.  

well he's fit now. Who's the other keeper in the squad? We have two dead rubbers.. Perfect time to see if Rahul can keep or not. I dont see anything bad that will come out of it other than Dhonis ego.

6 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

well he's fit now. Who's the other keeper in the squad? We have two dead rubbers.. Perfect time to see if Rahul can keep or not. I dont see anything bad that will come out of it other than Dhonis ego.

I would think Kedar Jadhav is more likely to wear 'keeping gloves than KL "I have glass instead of bones and ligaments" Rahul.  

And stop acting like an obsessed girl and making everything about Dhoni.   

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I would think Kedar Jadhav is more likely to wear 'keeping gloves than KL "I have glass instead of bones and ligaments" Rahul.  

And stop acting like an obsessed girl and making everything about Dhoni.   

Kedar is losing his chances quickly. He needs to be wary. He can be replaced. He's what? 32 years old? You said before you wish/think Dhoni will retire in the next 6 months. Well we have two dead rubbers coming up. Do you think Jadhav will be there for the world cup? I'm just looking at the long term outlook. The only reason I brought Dhoni into it is because it's about keeping. Otherwise, you know my stance on Dhoni.

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Kedar is losing his chances quickly. He needs to be wary. He can be replaced. He's what? 32 years old? You said before you wish/think Dhoni will retire in the next 6 months. Well we have two dead rubbers coming up. Do you think Jadhav will be there for the world cup? I'm just looking at the long term outlook. The only reason I brought Dhoni into it is because it's about keeping. Otherwise, you know my stance on Dhoni.

I don't disagree on Kedar's age and all that stuff.  I'm saying he's more equipped to don gloves for an ODI ahead of Rahul.  Neither are anywhere near good enough by the way.   Especially when we have 2 gun spinners bowling for us.   Do you want missed stumpings and dropped catches to give the Kangaroo cunts  a chance to avoid the ProgramDhulaai?  I don't.  

And thinking from an "anti-Dhoni" perspective, you don't want him "rested" when he's doing good.  You want him to play against the faster pacers of Australia and get exposed with his limitations.  Rather have that happen sooner instead of later, if its going to happen.   And replacing him with a part-time emergency keeper, will only lead to him strengthening his case for selection in the ODI team.  Now if that's your actual intention, then congratulations on your 4D chess.  

5 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

everyone knows your stance on Dhoni. which is :argh:

8 minutes ago, Vilander said:

dude is fragile and looks our test batting future, let him grow stronger..why would they risk brittle master Rahuls shoulders in a dead rubber ?

well its  a dead rubber. Am I asking for Rahul to play the next 50 odis as a wk? No right? Why not for a game or two?

I wake up every morning and say this is the day when I turn it around....I am all hyped up, I say this is the day when I am going to exponentially increase my already vast acumen...then I get some work done because a man's gotta eat and then in my spare time login to ICF...then I go home and spend some time with the family and login to Netflix or YouTube and go back to sleep feeling where the day has gone....what an empty day.....whatta bummer

This thread reminds me of that....60% load

WTF is this crap....one loss and this thread becomes meanigless,pointless and stupid....if we win there surely be some celebration but what is the point of this...60% really?

stupid thread

end of rant

5 hours ago, maniac said:

I wake up every morning and say this is the day when I turn it around....I am all hyped up, I say this is the day when I am going to exponentially increase my already vast acumen...then I get some work done because a man's gotta eat and then in my spare time login to ICF...then I go home and spend some time with the family and login to Netflix or YouTube and go back to sleep feeling where the day has gone....what an empty day.....whatta bummer

This thread reminds me of that....60% load

WTF is this crap....one loss and this thread becomes meanigless,pointless and stupid....if we win there surely be some celebration but what is the point of this...60% really?

stupid thread

end of rant

STFU and stay in your empty world. Don't login to ICF and that would do all of us some good.