Drop MS Dhoni for good ,and replace with whom ? Name the successor

Stuge

I believe Icfer's are pretty certain that Dhoni should not be anywhere near the team .. So, its high time ICfer's themselves find his replacement as well .

Question is plain ,and simple - Give the name of the player, who you think can replace him right way ? If necessary, we will start a petition as well to remove Dhoni from Indian team ,and same can be sent to BCCI .I'm sure great intellectual minds of ICfer's won't be ignored by BCCI .

Edited by sourab10forever

Dhoni is Unremovable, i was a dhoni fan then a dhoni hater for a while because of his csk & sreeni connections and bullying attitude, and now a dhoni fan again purely because he's shown the hard work and the dedication to stay fit, hes a legend behind the stumps and in his mind their is a software that literally runs this team..players look up to him, the captain looks upto him, and i guess no one is ICF should have any complain anymore. 

Edited by Sean Bradley

The Indian team is still prone to collapses. Although the sound of young dashing Keeper sounds good. But this team needs guidance. MSD can anchor innings during 30-40 overs and let others hit out of park. Also his keeping is still top notch the way he did stumping are marvelous. He also is guiding the young spinners. So we are getting multiple advantages from him. 

Edited by gattaca
12 hours ago, Stuge said:

I believe Icfer's are pretty certain that Dhoni should not be anywhere near the team .. So, its high time ICfer's themselves find his replacement as well .

Question is plain ,and simple - Give the name of the player, who you think can replace him right way ? If necessary, we will start a petition as well to remove Dhoni from Indian team ,and same can be sent to BCCI .I'm sure great intellectual minds of ICfer's won't be ignored by BCCI .

Rather taking a call on behalf of whole ICF, why dnt have a poll that who wants to see dhoni retire Asap 

9 hours ago, Khota said:

Karthick, Saha and Patel are definite upgrades over this pathetic dhoni.

Upgrade version hmmm lets c their international career

Karthik - 62 innings 1365 runs 

patel - 34 innings 736 runs

saha - 5 innings - 41 runs 

If i combine all 3 international odi career = 2142 runs in 101 innings 

Dhoni - MSD has made 2142 runs in his last 58 innings 

Within 60% of time, n m nt even taking dhoni's peak these are his last few yrs where he had a slump. Hence these guys are worst then dhoni at slump

Saha- high chances are he might loose his test place before dhoni even retires

Karthik - We bashed dhoni for a poor innings in WI, well karthik also made a 2(19)

Patel- Is not even a 1st choice keeper in any format and cant bat anywere else then open in LOI 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Upgrade version hmmm lets c their international career

Karthik - 62 innings 1365 runs 

patel - 34 innings 736 runs

saha - 5 innings - 41 runs 

If i combine all 3 international odi career = 2142 runs in 101 innings 

Dhoni - MSD has made 2142 runs in his last 58 innings 

Within 60% of time, n m nt even taking dhoni's peak these are his last few yrs where he had a slump. Hence these guys are worst then dhoni at slump

Saha- high chances are he might loose his test place before dhoni even retires

Karthik - We bashed dhoni for a poor innings in WI, well karthik also made a 2(19)

Patel- Is not even a 1st choice keeper in any format and cant bat anywere else then open in LOI 

Why do you even bother wasting time with that  clown? He doesn't have a pair to accept your challenge in first place and you know what he is going to reply to that post :giggle:

Just now, Rasgulla said:

Why do you even bother wasting time with that  clown? He doesn't have a pair to accept your challenge in first place and you know what he is going to reply to that post :giggle:

I love coming up with new facts everytime he post something like that, thats the point i have so much facts against his crap that i can keep going puncturing his ideas

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I love coming up with new facts everytime he post something like that, thats the point i have so much facts against his crap that i can keep going puncturing his ideas

Your stuff is utter garbage. Sad thing is you dont know it. You were wrong about Rahane and you are definitely wrong about dhoni. dhoni is done.

11 minutes ago, Khota said:

Your stuff is utter garbage. Sad thing is you dont know it. You were wrong about Rahane and you are definitely wrong about dhoni. dhoni is done.

Ur calling perfomances in international cricket garbage :phehe:................is that the best u can come up with since u wnt have any facts to counter the argument 

Ohh really has rahane become a good ODI player all of sudden ...

I dnt knw it.....dude does anyone even agree with u 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03