Rohingya insurgents killed many Hindus in Rakhine on August 25

Gollum

Minimum 92 killed, number may go as high as 300. 100s of Hindu women forcefully converted to Islam and kidnapped to Cox's Bazaar in Bangladesh. Thought this deserves a separate thread. How can we allow them in India if they have so much of hatred towards Hindus? Many radical Islamist groups are working with them. Indian Muslims will go to war if we deport the Rohingyas, communal violence may engulf India irrespective of the SC verdict. We are sitting on a time bomb. 

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/myanmar-police-insurgents-killed-28-hindu-women-boys-064343854.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41384457

http://www.timesnownews.com/india-upfront/video/rohingya-people-myanmar-2015-rohingya-refugee-crisis-rohingya-hindus-bangladesh-mass-graves/95931

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/25/myanmar-bodies-of-28-hindu-villagers-found-in-rakhine-army-claims

https://scroll.in/latest/851905/myanmar-17-more-bodies-of-hindus-allegedly-killed-by-rohingya-militants-found-in-mass-graves

If in 2017, you are still debating/questioning the possibility of/apprehensive about/too pc to call out  the jahiliat of ROPers, you are part of the problem. 

Brits handed hindus a gift (only gift) in the form of partition, liberandus fecked it up by not following through with total population exchange. There will be a price to pay for this * up. 

India should not let even a single one stay on our soil. They are too much trouble.

We have enough people who need help. Let other  ,more benevolent countries take them. The most populous country should be minding its own population.

If these people can' t get along with the locals on their country,they will not get along with any locals in any other country.

This will be a common occurrence wherever they are in majority. It has been their history. Same was done in Pak, BD and everywhere. It pains me that despite sharing this land with tolerant indians for so many centuries, many muslims do not accept that their extremist teachings are messed up. As soon as they come in contact with fanatics, all of a sudden, even somewhat secular/moderate muslim becomes one like them. Places like kashmir, kerala, hybad are some examples.

Please introspect and do not teach hindus about tolerance.

http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2017/09/24/hindu-refugees-blame-rohingya-militants-for-attacking-them-in-myanmar

Hindu refugees blame 'Rohingya militants' for attacking them in Myanmar

Around 500 Hindus have crossed the border into Bangladesh along with over 436,000 Rohingya Muslims after fleeing conflicts in Buddhist-majority Myanmar's Rakhine State since an army crackdown triggered by insurgent attacks on security forces on Aug 25.

The Hindu refugees have taken shelter beside two temples at Ukhia in Cox's Bazar near the refugee camps for Rohingyas at Kutupalong.

On Saturday, police recovered the body of a Hindu refugee at a canal in the area. The Hindus alleged Rohingyas murdered the man following a dispute over money the Muslims took as loan back home in Myanmar.

Earlier, before this incident, several Hindu refugees told bdnews24.com that Rohingya militants, not army, had attacked them in Myanmar during the conflict.

At least 10 Hindus described the attackers as 'Kala Party', who covered their face with black clothes and used Rohingya language along with Burmese and Rakhine.

A Hindu victim of the conflict, requesting anonymity for safety, said, "The Burmese usually don’t know the Rohingya language. Though the attackers covered their face with dark clothes, they seemed to be Rohingyas."

A young Hindu man, who had arrived in Bangladesh before the conflict, heard about the death of his parents, sister and a nephew during the fighting.

He said his neighbours in Myanmar told him that they came under attack by Rohingya militants.

He also said he was afraid to return home in Maungdaw's Sabbazar.

"I don't know whether all the Rohingyas have crossed the border into Bangladesh," he said, expressing fear of further attack by the remaining Rohingyas in Myanmar.

An elderly Hindu man from Chikanchharhi in Rakhine said, "A terrorist group has entered Rakhine. They demand that the government recognise the Rohingyas. These terrorists tortured us."

"I said we are Hindus and we cannot call ourselves Rohingyas.

"The terrorists confined 50 to 60 people of our Parha (a part of a village) for six to seven days. We didn't even have water to drink. We fled when the fighting started after a week," he said.

"We saw from a hill that our houses were burnt," he added.

Another Hindu man said, "No one cared about the Hindus there when the fighting erupted between those two sides."

Bangladesh has condemned Myanmar for the violent persecution of Rohingyas and called for taking the refugees back.

Fear of deterioration of law and order situation has risen in Bangladesh along with the increase in the number of refugees.

Many also suspect that Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army, which claimed credit for the Aug 25 attacks, has links with international terrorist groups.

2 hours ago, rageaddict said:

I don't believe the Burmese State Propaganda one bit. The Rohingyas are desperate people who are in need of humanitarian aid,  don't think Jihad is on their mind. 

Story is allready verified by India Today group who interviewed Hindu / Christian women in Bangladeshi refugee camps.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/hindu-rohingya-women-remove-sindoor-read-namaz-bangladesh-camps/1/1055983.html

Exclusive: Forced to remove sindoor, read namaz: Horror engulfs Hindu Rohingya women in camps

In an exclusive chat with India Today, many Hindu Rohingya women revealed that they were harassed, forced to remove sindoor, break bangles among other things in Bangladesh relief camps.

Hindu Rohingyas living in Bangladesh relief camps have purportedly become a soft target for Muslim Rohingyas in the country. Both have taken shelter after coming from Myanmar but the difference is in the numbers, and that is the key.

Hindu Rohingya women say they were forced to remove sindoor, break bangles and even tie the Puja calls herself Rabia now- the change happened this month. She is a Hindu Rohingya who left Myanmar in hope of a refuge.

But circumstances turned her life upside down. Puja, now Rabia, lost her husband to violence in the last week of August in Myanmar. She says he was not killed by the Army but by men clad in black with their faces hidden, who were abusing in the name of religion. Theoman says her husband and entire family were shot in front of her but she was left alive to live as a captive.

"They took us to the forest and said I would have to read namaz or they would release me...  My sindoor was removed and my religious shakha pola bangles broken. I was told I would be allowed to live only if I changed my religion. I was made to wear burqa and stay with them to learn their traditions for almost three weeks. I was made to read namaz...  I had to say Allah, but my heart was beating for Bhagwan...  My co-dwellers started searching for me and came to know that I was living in a Muslim camp."

The red saree is the only one she has now and her three-year-old son has no clothes at all. This reporter met many more such women in the Hindu Rohingya camp in Kotupalong area of Cox's Bazar district of Bangladesh.

WE HAVE NO IDEA: GOVT SOURCES

If Puja became Rabia, Rica was being turned into Sadia. Twenty-eight-year-old Rica Dhar adjusted her orange saree to feed her year-old son as she narrated a similar tragic tale.

"On Friday (August 25) they entered all the Hindu residences and attacked. First the mobile phones were taken away and then men were tied and beaten brutally. My husband worked as a goldsmith. They took away all my jewellery and began beating me. All Hindus were identified and taken to a nearby hill. They were then killed in a row. Only eight women were allowed to stay among them  mostly young and beautiful. They were told 'You will have to turn Muslim and marry us'  We had no option but to surrender and go with them...  We were taken to the forest and left without food to weaken us mentally also. Then we were brought to a camp in Bangladesh... Once my Hindu relatives heard about it  they brought me to this place."

Both Rica and Puja say there were six more women besides them who shared their fate. After they could not be traced anywhere in Myanmar or Bangladesh, they were identified at the Kotupalong Rohingya camp where they were kept under close watch by those who were allegedly executing this forcible conversion.

The government officials were clueless about what was going on till India Today Group brought this to their notice. "We do not have any such information," said Md. Ali Hossain, Deputy Commissioner of Cox's Bazar. "If it has occurred, we will take necessary action." Men hailing from the same Rakhine state went out in search of these women and allegedly faced torture themselves.

Vijay Ram Pal says he was assaulted during his quest. "We are victims of Burma army and now we are being tortured here also. Eight women who were here from Myanmar  they were forcibly taken to another camp and were asked to convert to Islam. Thankfully, a person here in the camp came to know about this saved them," he said.

Puja alias Rabia can now breathe easy. "I am back in the Hindu camp for the past three days after being rescued by my some women," she says. Around five lakh Rohingyas have entered Bangladeshi territory and are scattered in different parts of this district.

Among them, a significant number is of Hindus. When this reporter apprised Bangladesh's information minister Hasanul Haq Inu about the situation, he promised action. "The news is very bad and astounding...  we have taken all measures to put Rohingya Hindu, Muslim, Christian and Buddhist families in separate camps," he said. "We will be investigating this and we will be very tough."

8 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

28 Hindus = 100,000 Rohingyas(Including Hindus as well) This is pretty bad from even ICF standard

In a fight between Rohingya Muslims and Myanmar army why are the Muslims killing innocent Hindus of their province? This shows that this fight is for religion, like what IS are doing with Yezdis in Iraq. No sympathy for these fanatics, why is it that Muslims right from Chechnya, Xinjiang, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, West Asia, North Africa, Philippines etc can't get along well with folk from other religion? If you could answer that one simple question, things would be so much easier for us ICFers to understand.

Moreover this is about allowing those pigs inside our territory? If they can't get along with Hindus, Christians and Buddhists in their hometown, what do you expect from them when they live in India, probably the most multicultural nation in the entire globe. they are only going to cause communal disturbances in India, which we would like to avoid at all costs. 

Edited by Gollum

Salute to Myanmar government and Army. They did what was required to safeguard their country, and thankfully didn't fall into this PC bullshit. Screening the independent news sources and social media activity by both sides I would have to side with the Myanmarese officials just like I would side with a Bashar Al Assad against Sunni fanatics. Sometimes you need strong arm tactics to pulverize such a fanatic enemy, else future generations will suffer by giving them more space which they frankly don't deserve. Myanmnarese folk have more balls than their Indian counterparts, this short term suffering will translate to peace in the longer run and improve their national security. Wish we do the same in India against all those who want to break it, be it Kashmiris, Naxals or N.E militants. **** Human Rights, Myanmar has shown the way how to tackle radical Islamic fundamentalism cum separatism. We just need to follow the template, let the dogs bark, safeguarding our citizens is more important than how we are perceived by the idiots abroad. Merkel threw away Germany's future to impress other countries/communities and she might get a Nobel Peace Prize for this one day but at what cost? India shouldn't become another Germany and SC should keep its nose away from this issue FFS.  

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

See how closetted atheist  muslims turn into hardcore mullahs..when it comes to their brethren! 

What a fraud this Javed Akhtar is !!!! He pretends to be unbiased but in moments like this the ugly face comes out. This Bollywood is a cesspit, with the underworld and Islamists running amok occupying all the creative space. They have got filthy rich thanks to Indian non Muslims but can't resist the filthy vile attacks on the majority community, India is secular because the majority are follower of dharmic religion and not because of our constitution or founding fathers. In the entire world in no other non Muslim majority country are Muslims treated as well as in India and yet so much of hate towards us.  Tolerance has limits, I never hated Muslims till recently, their antics are forcing me to hate them. I don't want to hate anyone but can't resist it, it has reached the threshold limit. Whole world is effed up now because of Islamic barbarity, hypocrisy and unwillingness to adapt. 

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Tolerance has limits, I never hated Muslims till recently, their antics are forcing me to hate them. I don't want to hate anyone but can't resist it, it has reached the threshold limit. Whole world is effed up now because of Islamic barbarity, hypocrisy and unwillingness to adapt. 

I think that's the case for many... i fundamentally dont hate anyone and i believe in peaceful world.. but some of their acts just forcing me to hate them, specially when you see that a lot of others are doing so much good to save humanity.

Rohing should go to other muslim countries or they can convert to hinduism and stay in india. RSS should start conducting institutional extravaganzas and lead thought on how all mulsims can be converted to dharmic religions ( culturally in a non violent way) in India, such an august cause should not be delayed any further and Indian muslims should participate too since its important for the country.

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

Rohing should go to other muslim countries or they can convert to hinduism and stay in india. RSS should start conducting institutional extravaganzas and lead thought on how all mulsims can be converted to dharmic religions ( culturally in a non violent way) in India, such an august cause should not be delayed any further and Indian muslims should participate too since its important for the country.

Or we can just skip the whole 'my unproven pile of BS is better than your pile of unproven BS' and fast-forward directly to Atheism.

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

Or we can just skip the whole 'my unproven pile of BS is better than your pile of unproven BS' and fast-forward directly to Atheism.

thats for people with a brain, unwashed scum that you get in some parts of SC need to be herded to some proselytizing route to a belief where they dont kill each other.  Sorry for being this blunt, unless there is a KT event in the horizon which would be good right about now around Bangladesh, it has to be through a belief system.