Surgical Strike heroes speak out

FischerTal

On the eve of the anniversary of the surgical strikes, 5 of the soldiers of the Para SF give an exclusive account of the operation, beginning from the events that led to the operation and then right down to the details of their mission. Screw you Kejriwal and Congress for doubting these men. 

http://www.newsx.com/video-gallery/232562-surgical-strike-team-interview-watch-the-complete-video-detailing-the-super-operation 

Edited by FischerTal

These sort of things should be kept private. The BJP fools want to use every plank for vote catching. We should keep on hurting our enemies but never reveal our cards. That is real intelligence, let the enemy try to work it out from where they got hit. By revealing all our cards, we are helping them prepare for the future, any surgical strike a few months from now will be 10 times more difficult because of our stupidity. Pak army has carried out so many attacks on our soil, but have they ever admitted to any role they played, have they gone chest beating about how they brought us to our knees? USA and USSR/Russia have carried out so many political assassinations, regime changes, surgical strikes, etc but do they ever take loudspeakers and detail out every minute detail of their actions. By keeping these things secret, they always have an upper hand over their rivals/enemies. 

I think we blundered by publicizing the surgical strikes. Had we kept our mouths shut, there could have been chaos and confusion withing the LeT/JeM/PA ranks about the source of attacks and they could have imploded. We could have exposed their soft underbelly by being unpredictable. But no, Modi and co will go to any length to garner votes, they will sell their wives and mothers to do so, forget Indian Army. Even some of our army folk have caught the disease it seems, they should just shut up and do their work rather than be so desperate for love, attention and claps. 

People like Kejri who doubted the IA and trusted Pak sources more, shame on them. Hope the voters see the kind of leaders that occupy the seats of power and teach such scoundrels a lesson. I will never trust a Pak Army source over Indian Army sources, even if I don't hold similar views about IA as the current dispensation. I don't put IA on a higher pedestal than farmers, miners, government teachers/doctors, sanitary workers, sweepers, police, forest rangers, firemen etc. All contribute to the nation in their own ways and sacrifice their lives/comforts for the nation....we should respect all such people and not worship only the Army. Moreover we are a civilian democracy, not a military junta. So I wonder what the likes of GD Bakshi and RSN  Singh want from us.

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

These sort of things should be kept private. The BJP fools want to use every plank for vote catching. We should keep on hurting our enemies but never reveal our cards. That is real intelligence, let the enemy try to work it out from where they got hit. By revealing all our cards, we are helping them prepare for the future, any surgical strike a few months from now will be 10 times more difficult because of our stupidity. Pak army has carried out so many attacks on our soil, but have they ever admitted to any role they played, have they gone chest beating about how they brought us to our knees? USA and USSR/Russia have carried out so many political assassinations, regime changes, surgical strikes, etc but do they ever take loudspeakers and detail out every minute detail of their actions. By keeping these things secret, they always have an upper hand over their rivals/enemies. 

I think we blundered by publicizing the surgical strikes. Had we kept our mouths shut, there could have been chaos and confusion withing the LeT/JeM/PA ranks about the source of attacks and they could have imploded. We could have exposed their soft underbelly by being unpredictable. But no, Modi and co will go to any length to garner votes, they will sell their wives and mothers to do so, forget Indian Army. Even some of our army folk have caught the disease it seems, they should just shut up and do their work rather than be so desperate for love, attention and claps. 

People like Kejri who doubted the IA and trusted Pak sources more, shame on them. Hope the voters see the kind of leaders that occupy the seats of power and teach such scoundrels a lesson. I will never trust a Pak Army source over Indian Army sources, even if I don't hold similar views about IA as the current dispensation. I don't put IA on a higher pedestal than farmers, miners, government teachers/doctors, sanitary workers, sweepers, police, forest rangers, firemen etc. All contribute to the nation in their own ways and sacrifice their lives/comforts for the nation....we should respect all such people and not worship only the Army. Moreover we are a civilian democracy, not a military junta. So I wonder what the likes of GD Bakshi and RSN  Singh want from us.

While I agree with you on the BJP's shamelessness in trying to milk political mileage out of issues and incidents which should be kept apolitical, I disagree with you on keeping this private.

Both armies have deployed so-called "Border Action Teams" against each for other for decades now.   This one was just a bit larger in scope than most.   I believe that the conscious decision to publicize the strike, was a good move.  I also loved the master-stroke of categorizing the strike as one aimed at 'terrorist launch-pads' as opposed to PakMil posts - when in reality, there isn't much difference between the 2.   The public follow-up ramped up the pressure on the PakMil to "do something", and fits in with the current strategy to heat up the LOC - something that the PakMil would rather not do.   They can't afford the constant and growing cost of a hot LOC.  in arms, ammo as well as men.  This is the reason why the PakMil Jernails won't even share casualty details with their own elected government.  If that became public knowledge, the pressure on PakMil to retaliate and escalate would be too great for them to bear.   Fire and Fury along the LOC is a 'theater" of operations where India has the advantage.   The rationale for this is to create a pain point for PakMil, and thereby some leverage of our own where we can apply pressure, in exchange for their shameless support of "non-state actors" across the LOC.  They turn off their tap, so will we - they keep it going, so will the Indian border forces. 

Btw, this is not a 'new' strategy that the BJP can take credit for - Indian army was already given a "free hand" and were doing this before BJP came to power.  But arguably, the policy and the implementation have sharpened in focus and firepower since then.   

There has been a acceptance that Pakistani army and terrorist are one and same. It nice that we have made it clear by targeting everything related to Pakistani army. Be it their property, be it their family. They are not welcome anywhere within the range of our weapons.