Can Toygers avoid follow-on?

sandeep

No thread on the Bang-SA series?   SA seem quite confident in declaring at 496, but the track isn't overly bowler friendly.  No Steyn, no Morkel.   Bangladesh has a decent shot at at least avoiding follow-on here.   And with a bit of help from the rain-gods, can even dream of a draw.

Apart from a casual interest in rooting for the underdog, I'm curious to see if the Proteas can keep up the bowling performance they put up in England.  Without Morkel, I think they will not be nearly as incisive.  

India plays them next.   I'm really excited about that series.

4 minutes ago, Vilander said:

ok SL vs Pak..

wtf happened @Don @KeyboardWarrior why are your atg greatest fastest amir trundling ? with a 130 k average ? hassan is a bit better with 133 who is the other slow bowler abbas ?? Jadeja bowls faster than him lol.

I think its because of malnourishment in pakistan :p:

image.png.802fff1cc301d91333b1730b6e6acdc6.png

One thing to notice ...  When PAK plays against India in a SF , Final ,,  

some PAK bowlers  suddenly start bowling 140-145+  .. 

Kuch phhonk ke aaate hai kya ?

5 minutes ago, prudent_kreeda said:

One thing to notice ...  When PAK plays against India in a SF , Final ,,  

some PAK bowlers  suddenly start bowling 140-145+  .. 

Kuch phhonk ke aaate hai kya ?

jihad rage, lots of steroids available for such cases, they will be caught soon. They dont have the frame to generate proper pace, pretty puny if you look at them most look like unadkat. someone like Umesh or Sangwan might physically f them up if you know what i mean :p:

They have been exposed again as frauds . No team in the world tries to over play their achievements as these guys. Bangladesh have been given so many resources by ICC.Srilanka when they were coming up you knew they had few class players like Dias. Other than Shakib and to lesser extent Tamim I have not seen one world class player emerge from Bangladesh.

Their bowling is atrocious.

Edited by putrevus
3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

They have been exposed again as frauds . No team in the world tries to over play their achievements as these guys. Bangladesh have been given so many resources by ICC.Srilanka when they were coming up you knew they had few class players like Dias. Other than Shakib and to lesser extent Tamim I have not seen one world class player emerge from Bangladesh.

Their bowling is atrocious.

Calm down.   They are not so bad.  That butkya  keeper is not a bad batsman.  Their new generation are decent enough.  I would go as far as saying that the likes of Tamim, Sarkar, Mahmudullah are better than the Pak batsmen.  

"passionate" toyger fans are a breed apart though.  

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Calm down.   They are not so bad.  That butkya  keeper is not a bad batsman.  Their new generation are decent enough.  I would go as far as saying that the likes of Tamim, Sarkar, Mahmudullah are better than the Pak batsmen.  

"passionate" toyger fans are a breed apart though.  

I don't think so Pakistni even with crappy batsmen will do far better than Bangladesh batsman . Pakistani bowling is miles ahead.Their keeper is atrocious for a no 4 batsman, if he was batting at no 7 he would be ok . Your no4/no5 cannot average in low 30s.

Edited by putrevus
1 hour ago, Vilander said:

ok SL vs Pak..

wtf happened @Don @KeyboardWarrior why are your atg greatest fastest amir trundling ? with a 130 k average ? hassan is a bit better with 133 who is the other slow bowler abbas ?? Jadeja bowls faster than him lol.

I think its because of malnourishment in pakistan :p:

image.png.802fff1cc301d91333b1730b6e6acdc6.png

maybe he forgt to take his injection .... :dontknow:

16 hours ago, sandeep said:

Apart from a casual interest in rooting for the underdog, I'm curious to see if the Proteas can keep up the bowling performance they put up in England.  Without Morkel, I think they will not be nearly as incisive.  

India plays them next.   I'm really excited about that series.

Morkel is there. Steyn and Philander are absent.