South Africa v Pakistan 4th ODI

King

Imran Nazir was picked up early on by Pollock caught by Boucher. Akmal playing away from his body and missing as usual. Ntini and Pollock bowling really well here and the pitch is assisting the bowlers very well. A lot of lateral movement and bounce from the pitch. Pakistan 3/1 after 4 overs.

Re: South Africa v Pakistan 4th ODI Yup that's right. Akmal gone BTW. I think SA must be disappointed to have got him out. He was playing and missing all day. That was worse than a tail ender out there in the middle. Why do Pakistan send him in when the pitch is assisting the bowlers???

Re: South Africa v Pakistan 4th ODI Inzi is still there and Shoaib Malik isn't a bad bat. The bigger problem is of course the bowling for Pakistan. Barring Asif I don't see too many bowlers taking many wickets. Far too much reliant on Asif to deliver, he sure will break down some day having to do so much work.

Re: South Africa v Pakistan 4th ODI

Inzi is still there and Shoaib Malik isn't a bad bat. The bigger problem is of course the bowling for Pakistan. Barring Asif I don't see too many bowlers taking many wickets. Far too much reliant on Asif to deliver' date=' he sure will break down some day having to do so much work.[/quote'] Yea but the good news is that he didn't bowl a single ball in the last match so i assume that he will be fairly fresh.