Indian team for T20 series against Australia . Pura KLPD ho gaya

Of them: Kohli, Rohit, Rahul, Hardik, Kuldeep, Chahal, Bumrah, Bhuvi, Axar are the only ones who merit selection in my opinion.

The batting/keeping is quite pathetic in particular. Shikhar is not effective in ODIs and I'm not sold on Pandey and Jadhav either. Dhoni and Karthik are stale options who can't score at the requisite T20 pace.

Kohli (Capt),Rohit (VC), Shikhar, Rahul, Pandey, Jadhav, Dinesh Karthik, MSD(wk), Hardik, Kuldeep, Chahal, Bumrah, Bhuvi, Nehra, Axar

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

@Khota- Karthik selected

Aaj-khush-to-bahut-hoge-tum.jpg

They wont give him a chance. They will play MSD ahead of Karthick even when he is in wheelchair.

Problem is Kohli. If you want genuine change Kohli should not be part of selection process. He has already mucked up the CT and there were no repercussions.

Edited by Khota
Just now, Khota said:

I am a big fan of Nehra. he was one of the best pace bowlers India had if he stayed healthy. At the same time he really does not merit selection.

Thank God for your last sentence. I was getting really scared when I was reading your first two sentences. :phew:

3 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Thank God for your last sentence. I was getting really scared when I was reading your first two sentences. :phew:

There is no justification for his selection. The first two sentences were to clarify that I do not dislike him or anything like that but he is done for future tournaments. Once again he was one of the best pace bolers India had and his 5 wkts against England were a gem.