Warner over Smith as captain.

45 minutes ago, Vijy said:

why not? he's done reasonably well even in eng and he scores very heavily on home pitches.

His batting method is a bit "high risk".  And when you are not in the best frame of mind, small things can creep up causing nontrivial impact.   Not saying its going to happen, but saying its possible.  I really expect the tracks to total roads, so Smith should be OK.   On the batting front, I expect Cook and Renshaw to struggle.  Not sure about the rest of them.  

7 minutes ago, sandeep said:

His batting method is a bit "high risk".  And when you are not in the best frame of mind, small things can creep up causing nontrivial impact.   Not saying its going to happen, but saying its possible.  I really expect the tracks to total roads, so Smith should be OK.   On the batting front, I expect Cook and Renshaw to struggle.  Not sure about the rest of them.  

yeah, I think the tracks will be quite flat. Khawaja will also do well on those pattas.

3 hours ago, Shunya said:

Steven Smith returns home with injury, David Warner to lead

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/20941236/steven-smith-returns-home-injury-david-warner-lead

Looks like blessing for Aussies...

Smith is never a good t20 player anyway.. Bad news for us.. What's even worse is they are giving some BS excuse to prepare for ashes. We should send a B team next time