We are blessed

Just as we were beginning to miss playing against our old favourite, BCCI announce Sri Lanka to tour India next month. And that too for a full tour

India v SL fixtures

1st Test: November 16-20, Kolkata

2nd Test: November 24-28, Nagpur

3rd Test: December 2-6, Delhi

1st ODI: December 10, Dharamsala

2nd ODI: December 13, Mohali

3rd ODI December 17, Visakhapatnam

1st T20I: December 20, Cuttack

2nd T20I: December 22, Indore

3rd T20I: December 24, Mumbai

Just 5-day gap between the T20 series and SA tour

Kohli, Rahul, Pandya, Bhuvi .... and any other test player, who is selected for T20Is, need to be rested for the SL T20I series.

Otherwise, they will be tired mentally and won't be able to give their best in the SA test series.

Edited by express bowling
3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Just 5-day gap between the T20 series and SA tour

Kohli, Rahul, Pandya, Bhuvi .... and any other test player, who is selected for T20Is, need to be rested for the SL T20I series.

Otherwise, they will be tired mentally and won't be able to give their best in the SA test series.

Agree, they should get some young blood in, especially shorter formats, also doesn't make sense have Dhoni, and other older players , and guys like Dhawan who r mediocre t20 players in the squad, we have the best T20 league in the world but we don't tap it's talent in that format more often.

29 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

Look SL was the only board to support us during the ICC vote earlier this year. BCCI is rewarding them with dual tours in a single year. 

CSA ka major KLPD ko Gaya...BCCI clearly saying that SLB is more important than them. 

Fair point.

Imagine the SL cricketers are like "Why are you doing this to us?"