Kamlesh singh nagarkoti bowling video on england tour

25 minutes ago, ShebbySB said:

He is beating batsmen with pace but I didn't feel he is too pacy.Just decent but ya he's just a kid.Can gain 10kph if he works hard.

That's a given.

He is not even 18 yet and he was clocking 89 mph in a One day match that was televised, was consistently around 85-88 mph. He is probably the quickest U19 bowler India ever had. Maybe only Aaron was as quick when he played for Jharkhand U19 but never got selected for India U19.

1 hour ago, Imtiaz said:

Lets see if india has finally found a express bowler or it turns out be another usual trundler 

Actually trundler reputation only made a comeback during the MS Dhoni era. Otherwise Since Sourav Ganguly's captaincy, India have always had a crop of genuine fast medium bowlers. Since Kohli has returned, he has reignited the tradition started off by ganguly and dravid. In fact i would say currently, that Indian bowlers are quicker than their Pakistani counterparts.

7 hours ago, rkt.india said:

He is not even 18 yet and he was clocking 89 mph in a One day match that was televised, was consistently around 85-88 mph. He is probably the quickest U19 bowler India ever had. Maybe only Aaron was as quick when he played for Jharkhand U19 but never got selected for India U19.

Ya that's what I said but from the video he doesn't look too quick but even if he's 85-86 mph atm he'll be an out and out quick in his 20's.

27 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

Those you mentioned above are not trundlers but they arent geniune express bowlers either actually kind of inbetween.  Only starc and Milne can be termed Express currently.

Being Express fast takes a huge toll on the body,those 2 guys are always injured.It would be a huge boost to the aussies if Starc makes it through the whole Ashes.