Kamlesh singh nagarkoti bowling video on england tour

1 hour ago, Cricket_Fan said:

Not necessarily.Yo Mahesh bowled 140 plus when he was U-19 but slowed down a lot later.So it is not a given.

yes he bowled quickest at 87 mph in 2006 WC but he got slower while Abu nechim who was slower than him got quicker. Yomahesh suffered injuries and also lost his action.

6 hours ago, Imtiaz said:

Those you mentioned above are not trundlers but they arent geniune express bowlers either actually kind of inbetween.  Only starc and Milne can be termed Express currently.

Almost all top international pacers were / are  either fast or fast-medium .... and not express pace.

11 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Almost all top international pacers were / are  either fast or fast-medium .... and not express pace.

Express pace is rare. Very few I will term express pace; Lee, Akhtar, Tait.  These were express. Starc and Johnson are/were on the brink of being express pace bowlers. 

7 hours ago, ShebbySB said:

Ya that's what I said but from the video he doesn't look too quick but even if he's 85-86 mph atm he'll be an out and out quick in his 20's.

Nagarkoti was bowling 83 mph to 89 mph in the televised match and commentators said that he touched 90 mph

So, it is a 133 k to 145 k range , which is quite high for a 17 year old.

Check the 2nd video of his above  .... looking very sharp 

12 hours ago, Imtiaz said:

Those you mentioned above are not trundlers but they arent geniune express bowlers either actually kind of inbetween.  Only starc and Milne can be termed Express currently.

We can mention aaron but there is no point in mentioning him just like riaz.

13 hours ago, express bowling said:

Nagarkoti was bowling 83 mph to 89 mph in the televised match and commentators said that he touched 90 mph

I love his inswing and his skiddiness. He beat most players (U-19 and Ranji) for pace, which is very promising. I think he needs to improve his outswing.

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

It will with time.

For the time being, the indipper and straighter one is ok for a rookie.

The indipper is already more than okay. I wonder if there are any batting videos... seemed to have failed for the most part with the bat in Eng, apart from one tight ODI match.

23 hours ago, Imtiaz said:

I have not said they are express...either fast or fast-med.Only Indian bowler who is close to express category is Varun Aaron at his peak but he's nowhere near the national team right now.Currently captaining Jharkhand in Ranji.

16 hours ago, express bowling said:

Any videos of that?

Things I like about him, his attitude, has confidence and fast bowlers attitude, is flexible and has hyper extension in his bowling arm, has a good action n looks athletic, will certainly grow few inches taller, I see him as good potential, promising, same as Khalil Ahmed, Avesh.