Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Malcolm Merlyn

Where is Aussie Fast Bowler Billy Stanlake?

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

 

Pattinson Cummins Starc Stanlake. Who else?

Nathan Coulter Nile and Scott Boland that i remember not sure where they are now, i remember reading about the other guy Jason Behrendorf ?? he was touted as the next Tait.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Nathan Coulter Nile and Scott Boland that i remember not sure where they are now, i remember reading about the other guy Jason Behrendorf ?? he was touted as the next Tait.

Jason Behrendorf next tait? where did you hear this? Dont think there was anything like this about him. He is a 135KPH let arm Bowler.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Jason Behrendorf next tait? where did you hear this? Dont think there was anything like this about him. He is a 135KPH let arm Bowler.

It was article i will find it but i trust you there is the aussie hype machine. Wonder what happened to boland.

Share this post


Link to post

Even otherwise they can field 4 guys who can bowl 150 or 3 plus hazelwood who himself is still fast and accurate..SA and India can come close but can not match them..its once in a lifetime kinda deal. Eng are going to be flogged.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Vilander said:

Even otherwise they can field 4 guys who can bowl 150 or 3 plus hazelwood who himself is still fast and accurate..SA and India can come close but can not match them..its once in a lifetime kinda deal. Eng are going to be flogged.

most of them are injured I thought. starc cummins patto.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×