What makes you happy?

Trichromatic

Fed/Stan winning, Nadull getting roasted.

Indians doing well in any sport, even kabaddi and carrom wins by fellow Bharatvasis give me the same kick as a cricket win. 

Good food, good company.

7 hours of sleep every night. I don't sleep in the day time, so if I miss out on min 7 hrs sleep, I usually struggle to get through the day.

Solid workout, especially if I work out my upper body, hate leg days and cardio days.

Saturday nights

White Rum

Some nice TV Series/movie

Jerking off

In order

• Presence of my father around me, even better seeing him happy, nothing comes close to this. I just love my father!!!

• Playing Cricket. I never smoked, never drank alcohol.. Reason? Cricket!!...The feeling of carrying a new cherry in my hand with 3 slips, gully, point etc when I am running in to open the innings , or hitting the ball over the longon for a six.. ufffff, I get high just thinking about it.. I am at peace and in heaven when I am on a cricket field.

• Food. I just love food.. Sometimes I wish I wasn't a vegetarian lol

• Getting good feedback/credit at work

• Watching Cricket.. Specially LOI games involving India...Best is when India wins a tight game against Aus and Pakistan
Edited by rahulrulezz

All three of us cuddled up in bed , watching something nice on tv.Some times all three watching different stuff on different screen but still enjoying each others company.

Watching kiddo scream in happy excitement.

Adrakh ki chai ....waking up to a nice cup of tea made by hubby. It's once in a blue moon , but worth the wait.

Long drives on empty roads early in the morning with chai and sandwiches, parantha rolls  etc.

Walking in light drizzle.