OpeningBatsman

INDIA vs AUSTRALIA | 1st T20I | RANCHI | 19:00 IST | 7-10-2017 |

8 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Why do these commentators keeping talking about Bumrah learning from malinga while the truth is Bumrah was already good at yorkers when he John weight saw him in SMA trophy bowling yorkers in death overs at the age of 19. The reason he got picked.

+1

Plus just because he has a different action does not make them similar bowlers.They talk like he is Malinga 2.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Why do these commentators keeping talking about Bumrah learning from malinga while the truth is Bumrah was already good at yorkers when he John weight saw him in SMA trophy bowling yorkers in death overs at the age of 19. The reason he got picked.

Most of these commentators have little knowledge about our domestic cricket.

Just now, flat_wicket_bully said:

According to Laxman, Cricket just now has become a professional sport. Why do star sports even keep him in the studio as an expert. :facepalm:

With a belly even in his playing days, he was playing. So he is not all wrong on his views.

6 minutes ago, Adi_91 said:

With a belly even in his playing days, he was playing. So he is not all wrong on his views.

What views lol. He just said that nehra deserves his place in the team because of his performance in T20s in last 2 years lol. I cant seem to remember any match he won in last 2 years. He also said that T20s should be taken into consideration for picking a team for 2019 WC 

Edited by flat_wicket_bully

1 minute ago, flat_wicket_bully said:

What views lol. He just said that nehra deserves his place in the team because of his performance in T20s in last 2 years lol. I cant seem to remember any match he won in last 2 years. He also said that T20s should be taken into consideration for picking a team for 2019 WC 

Just imagine if he becomes a chief selector. I fear that will be it for us in T20s.

Just now, The Realist said:

This T20 team is a mess. Going nowhere with old men like Sharma and Dhawan opening - far too slow and one-dimensional. 

When it comes to the crunch this team will be found out as it always is in critical tournament moments. 

At least today rahane was not there.  Else we might have struggled.  But bowlers are doing a terrific job.

2 hours ago, beetle said:

+1

Plus just because he has a different action does not make them similar bowlers.They talk like he is Malinga 2.

Lazy reporting.  Easy to just make 22 from 2 + 2, nobody will call them out on it.  Mediocrity + zero accountability = Indian commentators, cricket adminstrators, and so on. 

10 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

It's already tweaked. What you wanted to be the target 

I expected around 35-40, not 48 as the target. You may think it's only 8 runs, but when you keep the opposition down to around 6.3 rpo, 8 an over even in 6 overs is kinda unfair for the chasing team.

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

Lazy reporting.  Easy to just make 22 from 2 + 2, nobody will call them out on it.  Mediocrity + zero accountability = Indian commentators, cricket adminstrators, and so on. 

this selection panel is not as horrible as some others in past, esp for tests.