Padmavati trailer- Wahhhhhhhhh

Ankit_sharma03

I always get this argument from apologists and Pakistanis that even Ashoka was evil and killed people,he is considered great where as the Muslim kings are considered barbarian but the basic premise of Ashoka's story was of redemption he was a evil war monger who saw the way of his deeds and became a saint

on the other hands these idiots were barbarians sowed the seeds of some stupid ideology and ethics that still causes 90% of the worlds problems with violence and terrorism.

Not weird for a Pakistani to not see that...totally expected.

on Topic any glorification of the evil

idiot king by Bollywood and I will stop watching Bollywood movies for ever regardless of how "artistic" and "visually" stunning it is

Edited by maniac

57 minutes ago, maniac said:

Is Mahmud Ghazni or Khilji  considered as saints in Pakistan?

Of course, these idiots think they are descendants of ghaznis and ghoris :laugh1:  that's why they name their missiles after them.

Little do they know that these khilji's and ghazni's raped and tortured their ancestors and forcefully converted them to Islam, they are still following the religion of their invaders till this day 

2 minutes ago, kira said:

Of course, these idiots think they are descendants of ghaznis and ghoris :laugh1:  that's why they name their missiles after them.

Little do they know that these khilji's and ghazni's raped and tortured their ancestors and forcefully converted them to Islam, they are still following the religion of their invaders till this day 

can you explain me something ? who were raped and tortured and forcefully converted and following their religion till this day ? 

On 10/9/2017 at 5:56 AM, someone said:

We are the only country which has suffered from many "Hitlers" and also the only country which glorifies them. Will they show khilji as just a Muslim invader, or will include his actual torture?

Khilji was not an invader of India. Ala-Du-Din was born in India, he aint no foreigner. 

1 hour ago, maniac said:

I always get this argument from apologists and Pakistanis that even Ashoka was evil and killed people,he is considered great where as the Muslim kings are considered barbarian but the basic premise of Ashoka's story was of redemption he was a evil war monger who saw the way of his deeds and became a saint

on the other hands these idiots were barbarians sowed the seeds of some stupid ideology and ethics that still causes 90% of the worlds problems with violence and terrorism.

Not weird for a Pakistani to not see that...totally expected.

on Topic any glorification of the evil

idiot king by Bollywood and I will stop watching Bollywood movies for ever regardless of how "artistic" and "visually" stunning or is

The biggest difference between Ashoka and the Muslims, is that Ashoka did not level cities and kill off all the people in it just to conquer it, nor did he raid & loot kingdoms outside his realm.

Ashoka was a statist. Ie, a man who expanded the reach of his state (Mauryan Empire) via conquest. The entire reason he added Kalinga to his empire, was because Kalinga was rich and would augment his empire. He didnt 'pull a muslim' and go raiding in Kalinga, kill off its people and carry its gold back home. 

When he invaded Kalinga, it is said that he fought a war for 2-3 years and destroyed multiple armies Kalinga sent at him, then walked through the capital and felt sorrow. Whether he felt sorrow or not, the important part of the narrative, which differentiates him from the muslims, is he didnt demolish the capital of the Kalinga kingdom after winning, like so many muslim rulers have done to their defeated kingdoms. 

This is a small,but huge difference. While i don't condone violence, i also cannot equate warfare against troops and armies, with genocide of the populace.

36 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

can you explain me something ? who were raped and tortured and forcefully converted and following their religion till this day ? 

Pakistani non-mohajir muslims, particularly the Punjabis and the Pashtuns. 

Pashtuns adopted Islam after being genocided the heck out of them by Yacoub-As-laith-Al-Saffar. The founder of the Saffarid dynasty.

Most Punjabi muslims are muslims, because of force conversion by the muslims. The Pakistani muslims who converted without genocide, were the Baloch and Sindhis- even though Sindhis were coerced to convert by jaziya. 

This is not a hindu claim, this is a muslim claim itself. Timur for e.g., left back categoric statement that when he genocided his way through Punjab, he force converted many hindus into Islam. 

Edited by Muloghonto

32 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Pick up a history book once in a while (but not a pakistani history book)

20 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Pakistani non-mohajir muslims, particularly the Punjabis and the Pashtuns. 

Pashtuns adopted Islam after being genocided the heck out of them by Yacoub-As-laith-Al-Saffar. The founder of the Saffarid dynasty.

Most Punjabi muslims are muslims, because of force conversion by the muslims. The Pakistani muslims who converted without genocide, were the Baloch and Sindhis- even though Sindhis were coerced to convert by jaziya. 

This is not a hindu claim, this is a muslim claim itself. Timur for e.g., left back categoric statement that when he genocided his way through Punjab, he force converted many hindus into Islam. 

so what about indian muslims ?