Sign in to follow this  
Laaloo

Axcellent Fightback by Pakistan

Still lot of runs left to score.  But a good fightback by this pair.  Top order must be kicking themselves, if they had batted with even a little bit of guts, they could have easily added another 30 odd runs if not more.  And this game would be in the bag for the greenbros. I still think its 60-40 SL at this point.  But admirable effort to get to that stage.  52/5 was 95-5 SL. 

31 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

That drop catch is going to hurt them big time. Also chandimal had bizzarre placements . He was having deep square leg, deep midwicket, long off very early. 

Remember CT they dropped catch of sarfarqz as well. 

Edited by gattaca

35 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

They have a chancenow, with someluck they will win the test and square the series. SL is pretty competant now after their abysmal performace against India. Good set up in India and will be a well fought series.

Lol u see all that from this paj series. I see two strugling teams. Sl will get smashed again

5 hours ago, kruiser said:

Loving it.. if it all was over today, no fun! Now it should get down to 60 runs needed, 4 wickets in hand, and then ... :alienbooty:ultimate KLPD :D

If it does happen, it will be quite funny - Poyzz went from "****, we can't get SL out" to "and we can't bat" to "bowling paavrhouz!" to "oh ****, our batting sux" to "that's right, Pakistan gonna win, we are the Brazil of cricket" back full circle to "wop wommmmmmmmp".  

superb comeback aided by sri lanka's incompetency, reminded me of pak's jailbreak against them 2014 at sharjah,btw the captain had long on ,long off,deep point, deep square leg on this supposed spinning cobra pitch :laugh:

Remind's me of a famous dialogue by Mr Gogo's from the movie Andaz Apna Apna, "Haath ko aaya muh na laga" :phehe:.

Pakistani fans would have been more happier had they lost yesterday, this was unnecessary hope, that would have hurt !

1 hour ago, cric_fan said:

Congratulation Indian’s

Tough luck bro.  A team that we pummeled in their own house without breaking a sweat, just smashed you on your own turf.  Maybe its time to put out SOS for those fixers Salman Butt and Asif, maybe they can make Pakistan cricket great again. 

16 hours ago, sandeep said:

If it does happen, it will be quite funny - Poyzz went from "****, we can't get SL out" to "and we can't bat" to "bowling paavrhouz!" to "oh ****, our batting sux" to "that's right, Pakistan gonna win, we are the Brazil of cricket" back full circle to "wop wommmmmmmmp".  

Womp wooooommmmmmmmmmp.

5 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I love it when Wahab performs. It increases his chances to remain in the team. No better sight than playing against Pak and opponent consists of Wahab Riaz. You are guaranteed 10-0-80-0 kinda figure and topped it up with 5 no balls :laugh:

ODIs hes **** , but for the longer format hes by far their best bowler . 

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Tough luck bro.  A team that we pummeled in their own house without breaking a sweat, just smashed you on your own turf.  Maybe its time to put out SOS for those fixers Salman Butt and Asif, maybe they can make Pakistan cricket great again. 

Great again?!? When were they ever great to begin with?

S Lankans looked pedestrian against Indians , shows a huge gap the way SL dominated Pakistan, Pakistan cricket doesn't have good talent coming thru, no wkt taking bowler except for Y Shah, also batters are average, and that too on a flat deck, poor Sri Lankas will be facing us again.

Dickswella better find a way to be pumped this time again, like how dare Kohli makes so much money n has so many endorsements and a Anushka n I have Jaya that's it!???

19 hours ago, Laaloo said:

In tests hes a better bowler but I've never seen him perform in the 1st innings. He has this insane bowling spells usually in the 3rd innings when the game is out of reach. 

Yeah not really good with the new ball , gets too exited when the conditions favour him very unlike Amir ..but on a flat pitch with an older ball hes as good as any . 

I watched a bit of this series , the quality of cricket had to be one of the lowest ever between two test playing nations . Lankans I belive have found some good talent in past 18 months so there is some hope for them , but the Pak line up is full of mediocrity . These guys will get walloped in a away series against Zim , I almost feel bad for them . 

I saw the whole Test match we lost cause of our poor batting. Need more balanced players in the side who know how to attack and defend. Our one dimensional batting got exposed badly. Players got out due to there poor tectical mistakes. When you block every ball eventually there is one ball that will take your wicket. A lesson this team needs to learn quickly in order to move forward.

On 11/10/2017 at 2:32 PM, Shaz1 said:

I saw the whole Test match we lost cause of our poor batting. Need more balanced players in the side who know how to attack and defend. Our one dimensional batting got exposed badly. Players got out due to there poor tectical mistakes. When you block every ball eventually there is one ball that will take your wicket. A lesson this team needs to learn quickly in order to move forward.

Just a matter of time  no misbah and younis.. Transition time. Do you guys have any away series coming up? 

Just now, Rasgulla said:

Just a matter of time  no misbah and younis.. Transition time. Do you guys have any away series coming up? 

We won't have another Test till May of next year. ODI wise we will have those against New Zealand on Jan 6th.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.