tweaker

2nd T20I (N), Australia tour of India at Guwahati, Oct 10 201710/10 - 07:00 PM IST

28 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Usne T20 me bigara bhi kya hai? Dont forget he was performinh decently in T20 and was dropped unfairly.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Main btata hu 

Failed Yo yo test twice

Didnt give domestic cricket much importance last yrs....

Both these point deserve criticism in ever aspect 

He was a no show in 2016 t20 wc and asia cup to were wkts were testing

N what did he do when we collapsed agianst SL, SA in asia cup against PAk or WC against NZ or Aus

He is also Patta wkts ka sher 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Main btata hu 

Failed Yo yo test twice

N what did he do when we collapsed agianst SL, SA in asia cup against PAk or WC against NZ or Aus

While I agree on 2 things...Raina is done and fitness is super important...this yo yo test shouldn't take precedence over actual skills...some guys have mastered lunging like a yoyo better than hitting the ball and maintain a big sr.

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

While I agree on 2 things...Raina is done and fitness is super important...this yo yo test shouldn't take precedence over actual skills...some guys have mastered lunging like a yoyo better than hitting the ball and maintain a big sr.

Well atleast at his age he is maintaining fitness, whats rainas excuse. Neways both shud be out of the team 

The precedence is attitude, why all of sudden such laziness that a fittest player like him gains weight and doesnt feel the need to play domestic when he is dropped not rested. 

Rohit, kohli, Pandya shud remain and rest whole batting needs a change 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Main btata hu 
Failed Yo yo test twice

No one including Kohli is good in testing conditions....so we cant single out Raina. The likes of Sharma cant even play one moving ball.

We mostly get flat wickets in T20 and he is the most valuable player in that format. Not sure why you bringing his tesy failues...that has nothing to do with it.

3 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

No one including Kohli is good in testing conditions....so we cant single out Raina. The likes of Sharma cant even play one moving ball.

We mostly get flat wickets in T20 and he is the most valuable player in that format. Not sure why you bringing his tesy failues...that has nothing to do with it.

He also can't play short pitch and has been pretty poor against spin as well.

2 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Agreed on Maggi but he makes it big when he gets set, m all up for looking for his option as well but he hasnt done tht bad to be dropped and he is our next LOI captain choice so it wnt happen in his case .

If  player doesnt value his national cap and choose to be lazy when dropped.....sorry he shudnt be rewarded with national cap. 

The reason m bringing is to show his attitude

The guy is dropped which means go n improve urself rather he goes and puts on weight and doesnt take last yr whole domestic season srsly. Now if we select him what example are we setting, atleast an older yuvraj singh played domestic and improved his fitness then what it was. 

Such things shudnt be rewarded. 

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Guess who else cannot play swing opening....apparently Warner....apparently 99% of the openers today......but apparently one guy who is a genuine match winner gets singled out even when he has won games in tough conditions.

Bcoz he gets out immediately without wasting balls trying to build an innings in t20?

Guest, sign in to access all features.