tweaker

2nd T20I (N), Australia tour of India at Guwahati, Oct 10 201710/10 - 07:00 PM IST

India vs Australia T20I series will continue with the second T20 international in Guwahati. The match offers an opportunity for Australia to bounce back in the series and level it and for India, it is a chance to wrap up the series by winning the second consecutive game. 

India (probable) 1 Rohit Sharma, 2 Shikhar Dhawan, 3 Virat Kohli (capt), 4 Manish Pandey, 5 Kedar Jadhav, 6 MS Dhoni (wk), 7 Hardik Pandya, 8 Kuldeep Yadav, 9 Yuzvendra Chahal, 10 Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 11 Jasprit Bumrah

Australia (probable) 1 David Warner (capt), 2 Aaron Finch, 3 Travis Head, 4 Moises Henriques/Glenn Maxwell, 5 Marcus Stoinis, 6 Dan Christian, 7 Tim Paine (wk), 8 Nathan Coulter-Nile, 9 Adam Zampa/ Andrew Tye, 10 Kane Richardson, 11 Jason Behrendorff

Edited by sourab10forever

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Missed the wickets, but reading the description seems like the aussies tried the same method that Amir used against India in the CT final?  Trapping the Indian bats with the quick in-ducker?    Starting to seem like a pattern.  

Yeah. Rohit and Kohli were out to deliveries which came back in while Pandey was out to a ball which went on straight with the angle.

Over-confidence + carrying 3 passengers  (for t20s especially, more or less in ODIs too) - dhoni, dhawan and kedar jadhav. This should happen for kohli to open his eyes. I believe India should invest in rishab + 2 new players (dont follow non-ipl + ranji to pin point the players) .scoring 140 from here would be a good target

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

No thanks...Jadhav is a super hack will get out any ball but as long as he stays he will get runs at a good sr more important than lunges and tuk tuks

yes its better to quick get 100 and a.o rather than tuk tuk to 120 #icfexperts

Guest, sign in to access all features.