Stone Thrown at Australian Team Bus tweets Aaron Finch

Stuge

7 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

wait, what ? 

BCCI dont have bulletproof buses ? are you fking kidding me ? 

these days, in any part of the world, you dont know whos waiting for you in the corner.

Very pertinent question. In this day and age, how can you not provide bulletproof buses for international sporting teams? An attack is just round the corner any given day, and the players have one inch breakable glass separating themselves from life and death. Un*ingbelieavable !!! Moreover Assam is a place filled with insurgent groups like ULFA, NDFB, KLNLF etc. There is a terror attack every week there, doesn't make national headlines because of 'who cares about north east' attitude of our media houses and public. Pretty sure Paresh Baruah(and others in various parts of India and the world) will be making note of these incidents. 

40 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Yup brother, coz of these few shameless idiots entire countrys name gets spoiled, I say hand those idiots to genuine cricket lovers with kendo sticks or base ball bats like one in your dp emoji106.png

Yea baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire. 

Such a shame. I thought these incidents were a thing of the past, at least in India. :no:

Edited by OpeningBatsman
11 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

TBH this guy raised a very very important point. How can the bus not have bulletproof glass 

why would every center have a bullet proof bus ? there are probably 40 stadiums across Indian, there is no one carrying a gun except police officials in most of Indian cities, unless there is a team visiting from across the border like 26/11, in which case every one will know that they are on tour.

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

Very pertinent question. In this day and age, how can you not provide bulletproof buses for international sporting teams? An attack is just round the corner any given day, and the players have one inch breakable glass separating themselves from life and death. Un*ingbelieavable !!! Moreover Assam is a place filled with insurgent groups like ULFA, NDFB, KLNLF etc. There is a terror attack every week there, doesn't make national headlines because of 'who cares about north east' attitude of our media houses and public. Pretty sure Paresh Baruah(and others in various parts of India and the world) will be making note of these incidents. 

wow did not know that. Is that true ? or a bit of frustration

50 minutes ago, Vilander said:

wow did not know that. Is that true ? or a bit of frustration

No, I meant it. There are many terror attacks in the N.E region. Most of them are low key but we are still bleeding, bureaucrats prefer Kashmir valley over some of those regions for posting. Some regions in Assam are under AFSPA for the past 3-4 decades, longer than Kashmir. The casualty count in N.E is much more than Naxal insurgency and even slightly more than JK insurgency if you ignore the lies from Pak about civilian casualty count. 

14 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

rest of the world also dnt thrw stones on visitors buses, baring BD. 

i made a point for some valid security reasons, not to take potshot. 

dude i was also making a valid point, in pakistan people own illegal guns and its so common than one can hear folks shooting in celebration. Most Indian towns ( at least all that have a cricket stadium in it) have very low gun ownership and illegal arms. its a moot point, to have bullet proof buses. 

In pak people shoot at visiting teams, in BD some kid threw a stone at a bus after they lost, in this case Guwahati we dont know what happened, may be it was a stone. Most pathetic is pakistan obviously, crap place. BD is poor India is awesome as always, this **** center will be punished severely now India has many cities so no worreis.