Stuge

Stone Thrown at Australian Team Bus tweets Aaron Finch

45 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

You must have gone to Pakistan if you herd gunfire and grenades every hour. Feel sorry for you if it that happen. On behalf of my country I will apologize to you directly. 

As for IPL I hope foreigners feel safe, As they visit dance clubs in the middle of the night. I hope no rock is in there way to make them trip and break there leg.

Well that would be an accident wouldn't it and the person who trips would be to blame...But it's a different story if there is risk of stepping over a land mine which is more likely in Pakistan.

:wall: I have lived few years in Assam and met Assamese guys when there was Ulfa and Bodo militancy at its peaks. One thing I didnt understood was why media was calling them separatist as Assamese locals loved Team India and darling kid Tendulkar.

May be they couldn't manage to take loss that easy and contain there passion, but honestly they are very gentle individuals over a bar table. I hope, this wasn't a orchestrated attack by so called our friendly neighbor.

Hopefully, Local People will come forward to catch/name the culprit and give him to Police

Edited by mishra

And yeah, A incident i remember, A kashmiri boy joined our college and during standard "Sweet and Simple Introduction" session he said his favourite batsman was Saeed Anwar and when enquired about Sachin, he said Sachin is so so.

One of our 6 ft Big build Bodo senior called us and told that by tommow evening his favourite batsman shold be "Tendulkar" else "Kelaa! Tum logo ka favorite batsman main Anawar banaa doongaa"

Edited by mishra

16 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

You must have gone to Pakistan if you herd gunfire and grenades every hour. Feel sorry for you if it that happen. On behalf of my country I will apologize to you directly. 

As for IPL I hope foreigners feel safe, As they visit dance clubs in the middle of the night. I hope no rock is in there way to make them trip and break there leg.

No IPL game was/will ever be hosted in a not so great venue like Guwahati. 

Indians know how to provide security. There is a reason why multinational events take place in our country with no fear of security concerns. We don't compromise security of foreigners like some neighboring country did in 2009.

46 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

So now the one off unfortunate incident is the parameter to judge any country's sporting safety for eternity 

You are saying that it was a random isolated act of terrorism and Pakistan is a safe place for travellers?

Forget Cricket because you will say BCCI is super rich and is tempting cricketers to risk lives....what about FIFA,Hockey federation, IOC,Common wealth games,Asian games,ATP tournaments being hosted in India?

You guys had to almost make it a total War zone and brings life to a standstill and employ half your army just to ensure a stupid PSL game goes smoothly and that too involving some 3rd grade players of absolute no star value(I am not saying their life is much less important) but you get the point.

Edited by maniac

58 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

Hamari dua hy hamesha teri aise he jalti rahi pakistan ka naam sun ky...

lol why would any one have any jalan thinking about pak, i get a chuckle and good laugh at your overall stupidity. :laugh:

56 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

And its not even comparable either.

One's fans throw stones, bottles at the opposition and dig pitches and even set the fire in the stadium when they are losing while other one had only one such kind of incident that too done by certain cowardly terrorists.

dude, your guys shot at sl cricketers. comeon. 

at times i wonder what will happen to India if Pakistan was not there to be even more pathetic. We should really thank you guys for it..:wp1:

On 10/12/2017 at 1:45 PM, Shaz1 said:

Come to Pakistan boys. We will treat you better.

Yeah .......just like you treated  SL cricket team in 2009. Especially the treatment given to Samaraweera was royal. And the trials for that incident was  conducted  years back in 1989 when a maniac spectator entered the pitch and tried to attack then Indian captain Srikanth.Some fellow  Indian players had to resort to physically handle that man to ensure Srikanth's safety.  Also hope you would be well aware of an incident of an one day match with India  completely abandoned due to crowd trouble  in 1989 in your country, because of Pakistan tottering at 25/3 or so .

Edited by rtmohanlal

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:45 PM, Shaz1 said:

Come to Pakistan boys. We will treat you better.

Yep, very quiet and peaceful here.

Wonder when the BCCI will start taking games from India as these incidents become more common

On 10/13/2017 at 8:19 PM, Imtiaz said:

And its not even comparable either.

One's fans throw stones, bottles at the opposition and dig pitches and even set the fire in the stadium when they are losing while other one had only one such kind of incident that too done by certain cowardly terrorists.

Are you talking about Karachi stadium 1989 when more than all of above happened or incidents like 1997 when 11 Pakistani players led by Mr Potato brought a Karachi in Toronto ground.

Post 2009 period can best described for Pakistani fan-tics as "Virginity is lack of opportunity". No one is falling for "Virginity" claim

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Guest, sign in to access all features.