Stone Thrown at Australian Team Bus tweets Aaron Finch

Stuge

8 minutes ago, Vilander said:

dude i was also making a valid point, in pakistan people own illegal guns and its so common than one can hear folks shooting in celebration. Most Indian towns ( at least all that have a cricket stadium in it) have very low gun ownership and illegal arms. its a moot point, to have bullet proof buses. 

In pak people shoot at visiting teams, in BD some kid threw a stone at a bus after they lost, in this case Guwahati we dont know what happened, may be it was a stone. Most pathetic is pakistan obviously, crap place. BD is poor India is awesome as always, this **** center will be punished severely now India has many cities so no worreis.

yeah sire, india is awesome as always. such overconfident behaviour is not good in any case. even europe isnt safe these days, but whatever dude.

and one more thing "pakistani people" dont shoot at visiting teams. it was terrorist, and they all gt the Execution.  

43 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

yeah sire, india is awesome as always. such overconfident behaviour is not good in any case. even europe isnt safe these days, but whatever dude.

and one more thing "pakistani people" dont shoot at visiting teams. it was terrorist, and they all gt the Execution.  

potaeto potahto

they all got what ever after does not mean anything, the point it SL cricket team got shot at in pakistan by pakistani nationals. Anyways now its in the past. 

23 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Again? When did it happen before? Seems like a common occurence in India. Foreigners watch out.

Well atleast that wasn't gun fire or grenades like it happens in Pak...anyway Finch who tweeted this will be the first guy on the flight to India come IPL season....how many years it took for a relevant international cricketer to play in Pakistan again.

Might make you feel better in your delusional dreams but it is not even close comparing Pak to

India lol

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

Well atleast that wasn't gun fire or grenades like it happens in Pak...anyway Finch who tweeted this will be the first guy on the flight to India come IPL season....how many years it took for a relevant international cricketer to play in Pakistan again.

Might make you feel better in your delusional dreams but it is not even close comparing Pak to

India lol

no one is comparing pak to india.

its about standard security protocal these days. thats all. 

7 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

no one is comparing pak to india.

its about standard security protocal these days. thats all. 

Bullet proof buses are standard security protocol? Lol

I am sure it is a standard in Pak because it considered a high risk zone and dare I say kudos to PCB if they provided that after the events of 2009 but that's born out of necessity than a standard protocol.

Also how many such stone throwing incidents in India have we heard of against visiting teams.

India got knocked out of WT20 semis,they lost the 3 match series against Pak few years back and there were no such incidents.

It is just an isolated incident just like some streaker in Australia running on to the pitch.

I don't think bombs and bullets have been incorporated into the security protocol

for sporting teams based on the security situation in India

43 minutes ago, maniac said:

Bullet proof buses are standard security protocol? Lol

I am sure it is a standard in Pak because it considered a high risk zone and dare I say kudos to PCB if they provided that after the events of 2009 but that's born out of necessity than a standard protocol.

Also how many such stone throwing incidents in India have we heard of against visiting teams.

India got knocked out of WT20 semis,they lost the 3 match series against Pak few years back and there were no such incidents.

It is just an isolated incident just like some streaker in Australia running on to the pitch.

I don't think bombs and bullets have been incorporated into the security protocol

for sporting teams based on the security situation in India

i said it should be in the standard security protocol these days for every country.

thats all. 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior
45 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

You must have gone to Pakistan if you herd gunfire and grenades every hour. Feel sorry for you if it that happen. On behalf of my country I will apologize to you directly. 

As for IPL I hope foreigners feel safe, As they visit dance clubs in the middle of the night. I hope no rock is in there way to make them trip and break there leg.

Well that would be an accident wouldn't it and the person who trips would be to blame...But it's a different story if there is risk of stepping over a land mine which is more likely in Pakistan.

:wall: I have lived few years in Assam and met Assamese guys when there was Ulfa and Bodo militancy at its peaks. One thing I didnt understood was why media was calling them separatist as Assamese locals loved Team India and darling kid Tendulkar.

May be they couldn't manage to take loss that easy and contain there passion, but honestly they are very gentle individuals over a bar table. I hope, this wasn't a orchestrated attack by so called our friendly neighbor.

Hopefully, Local People will come forward to catch/name the culprit and give him to Police

Edited by mishra

And yeah, A incident i remember, A kashmiri boy joined our college and during standard "Sweet and Simple Introduction" session he said his favourite batsman was Saeed Anwar and when enquired about Sachin, he said Sachin is so so.

One of our 6 ft Big build Bodo senior called us and told that by tommow evening his favourite batsman shold be "Tendulkar" else "Kelaa! Tum logo ka favorite batsman main Anawar banaa doongaa"

Edited by mishra
16 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

You must have gone to Pakistan if you herd gunfire and grenades every hour. Feel sorry for you if it that happen. On behalf of my country I will apologize to you directly. 

As for IPL I hope foreigners feel safe, As they visit dance clubs in the middle of the night. I hope no rock is in there way to make them trip and break there leg.

No IPL game was/will ever be hosted in a not so great venue like Guwahati. 

Indians know how to provide security. There is a reason why multinational events take place in our country with no fear of security concerns. We don't compromise security of foreigners like some neighboring country did in 2009.

46 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

So now the one off unfortunate incident is the parameter to judge any country's sporting safety for eternity 

You are saying that it was a random isolated act of terrorism and Pakistan is a safe place for travellers?

Forget Cricket because you will say BCCI is super rich and is tempting cricketers to risk lives....what about FIFA,Hockey federation, IOC,Common wealth games,Asian games,ATP tournaments being hosted in India?

You guys had to almost make it a total War zone and brings life to a standstill and employ half your army just to ensure a stupid PSL game goes smoothly and that too involving some 3rd grade players of absolute no star value(I am not saying their life is much less important) but you get the point.

Edited by maniac
56 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

And its not even comparable either.

One's fans throw stones, bottles at the opposition and dig pitches and even set the fire in the stadium when they are losing while other one had only one such kind of incident that too done by certain cowardly terrorists.

dude, your guys shot at sl cricketers. comeon. 

at times i wonder what will happen to India if Pakistan was not there to be even more pathetic. We should really thank you guys for it..:wp1: