Sign in to follow this  
velu

Ravichandran Ashwin Clears 'Yo-Yo' Endurance Test !!!

49 minutes ago, Vilander said:

He needs to get a high protein diet and build a bit of upper body strength, could be handly when batting long innings. I am sure he is fit in terms of core strength and conditioning. 

He clearly gets a high protein diet,just has issues converting protein into muscle

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

He needs to get a high protein diet and build a bit of upper body strength, could be handly when batting long innings. I am sure he is fit in terms of core strength and conditioning. 

Read in some article that Ashwin changed his diet and started eating chicken and eggs.  

2 hours ago, Mosher said:

Read in some article that Ashwin changed his diet and started eating chicken and eggs.  

not good enough, beef has creatinine, else he needs to drink it in powder form for a few weeks. 

48 minutes ago, maniac said:

Wait Kedar Jadhav and Ashwin crack these yo yo tests and a 18 year old Washington Sundar fails??? Time for this kid to pick a different profession not related to athletics or competitive sports...he has time on his side.

Or maybe it could be that he was just under the weather on the day, and was unfamiliar with the test?

Fantastic news, further proof that Virat is taking Indian cricket to a new level. Who could have ever imagined Ashwin losing weight and gaining fitness? Well done Ashwin, this will prolong your career and help you become an even greater cricketer! 

7 minutes ago, beetle said:

It is not a normal treatment.

Must be having permanent effect on the body.

His lungs were involved.

That has to have an effect on his endurance levels.

If lungs are involved there goes your aerobic strength.

4 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Does Bhuvi eat meat?

I think he grew up vegetarian but started eating later on .

He did mention in one of his interviews that he stopped eating again after seeing some videos of animals being slaughtered.:hmm:sweet sensitive chap.

Edited by beetle

2 hours ago, beetle said:

I think he grew up vegetarian but started eating later on .

He did mention in one of his interviews that he stopped eating again after seeing some videos of animals being slaughtered.:hmm:sweet sensitive chap.

My love for Bhuvi has grown after this post.

On 10/12/2017 at 12:23 AM, maniac said:

Wait Kedar Jadhav and Ashwin crack these yo yo tests and a 18 year old Washington Sundar fails??? Time for this kid to pick a different profession not related to athletics or competitive sports...he has time on his side.

bribe ?:bumsmack:

7 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Beetle has superpowers that can change people's views on bhuvi.. She has done it before and now rewriting history :hs:

Seems like his long time gf. Bhuvi has no worries when he goes home he has plenty.:giggle:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.