No one killed Aarushi Talwar!

coffee_rules

Allahabad HC has overturned the CBI court verdict of this infamous case , a lot of discussions on ICF at that time..

After 9 years, nobody knows who killed Aurushi and the domestic help - Hemraj. There are couple of movies on this subject already - Talvar, Rahasya, Ugly

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/noida/aarushi-talwar-murder-case-timeline/articleshow/61051396.cms

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/so-who-killed-aarushi-theory-of-no-outsider-entry-collapses/articleshow/61059745.cms

A lot of witness and police deaths on this controversial case - the parents are acquitted now and will be released on Friday.

Now even the Mukerjeas have hope ...

^ Rads, how could parents be so normal about the whole thing? If they were not involved, wouldnt they want to know what happened. Koi hota to sara desh sar pe utha leta. Yaha toh yeh log khud hi phase pade hai. I remember your thinking back then when they were arrested. I thought mothers smell rotten souls around their young girls quite easily. If any other was involved then couldnt she have known it based on the behavior and how they had interacted with girl back then. 

3 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

^ Rads, how could parents be so normal about the whole thing? If they were not involved, wouldnt they want to know what happened. Koi hota to sara desh sar pe utha leta. Yaha toh yeh log khud hi phase pade hai. I remember your thinking back then when they were arrested. I thought mothers smell rotten souls around their young girls quite easily. If any other was involved then couldnt she have known it based on the behavior and how they had interacted with girl back then. 

I still think it was them.

We live in a country of honor killings.

Parents hack, burn , hang their children for affairs, marrying outside caste/ religion. 

When people say how could they kill their own daughter....i wonder which country these innocent people live in.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

Parents hack, burn , hang their children for affairs, marrying outside caste/ religion. 

When people say how could they kill their own daughter....i wonder which country these innocent people live in.

I had thought such mentality is limited to rural/semi-urban/small town conservative people. But, it is hard to believe it is among urban folk (Dentist couple!). It could be an accident (like an act of rage), the servant being a witness to crime was also taken care of. This whole case is similar to JonBenét Ramsey case.

4 hours ago, beetle said:

I've always felt the same. The way the investigation was messed up seemed/seems way too convenient for my liking. 

I don't think it was an honor killing even though circumstances can definitely make us believe that it was a crime of passion.

I personally suspect that there is a political angle involved. Probably some shady business affair that Aarushi and Hemraj had unearthed (don't know the specifics but the Talwars were influential enough) and hence they were both liquidated.

To me, what this case's conclusion binds on is knowing once and for all if the Noida police intentionally messed up/covered up the investigation or if it was just desi incompetence or both (one leading to the other). Either way, the odds of the truth being revealed are miniscule. 

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I had thought such mentality is limited to rural/semi-urban/small town conservative people. But, it is hard to believe it is among urban folk (Dentist couple!). It could be an accident (like an act of rage), the servant being a witness to crime was also taken care of. This whole case is similar to JonBenét Ramsey case.

may be servant killed Aarushi trying to rape her and then parents killed servant. 

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

may be servant killed Aarushi trying to rape her and then parents killed servant. 

Ho sakta hai...

But in case a case there would be no need for the drama.

It would be a straight case of a parent trying to protect the child and killing the offender in the process.

Or killing the offender in the heat of the moment trying to protect assuming the child was still alive.

Edited by beetle

On 10/14/2017 at 2:00 AM, jalebi_bhai said:

I've always felt the same. The way the investigation was messed up seemed/seems way too convenient for my liking. 

I don't think it was an honor killing even though circumstances can definitely make us believe that it was a crime of passion.

I personally suspect that there is a political angle involved. Probably some shady business affair that Aarushi and Hemraj had unearthed (don't know the specifics but the Talwars were influential enough) and hence they were both liquidated.

To me, what this case's conclusion binds on is knowing once and for all if the Noida police intentionally messed up/covered up the investigation or if it was just desi incompetence or both (one leading to the other). Either way, the odds of the truth being revealed are miniscule. 

Even Ganeshran would big up the Noida police so much.

The reality is:

They  totally botched up the investigation. Most police stations have their set of media people whom they sell 'scoops' to. This probably caused the crime scene contamination to such a level that it wasn't possible to gather any meaningful forensic evidence.

Prima facie, Noida Police found Hemraj missing and his cell phone unavailable/switched off. So in their first press conference, they declared him to be the murderer and also said that they had requested the BSF to strengthen vigil along the Nepal border. A day later they found his body on the terrace. The 'investigation' was so shoddy that they didn't even bother searching the entire home. Even though, allegedly, there were blood stains leading to the terrace all on the staircase.