Asim

Pakistan vs Sri Lanka - 5 Match ODI Series | 13-23 Oct 2017 - UAE

Dickwella is a more talented batsmen. However Sarfraz is on a league of his own. He is a true leader. Someone who shows a lot of passion while leading his team. He is a far bigger cricketer than Dickwella.

Edited by Shaz1

10 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Dickwella is a more talented batsmen. However Sarfraz is on a league of his own. He is a true leader. Someone who shows a lot of passion while leading his team. He is a far bigger cricketer than Dickwella.

So Dickwella bats better.  Maybe keeps wickets better. But Sarfraz is better cuz Lahori logic.  

11 minutes ago, sandeep said:

So Dickwella bats better.  Maybe keeps wickets better. But Sarfraz is better cuz Lahori logic.  

I would take a better leader than a better player.

46 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I would take a better leader than a better player.

lulzz leader, that phateechar sarfraz can't even lead a pack of goats, his real aukaat was exposed by lanka in test series, his real aukaat in limited overs will be exposed soon as well

4 minutes ago, kira said:

lulzz leader, that phateechar sarfraz can't even lead a pack of goats, his real aukaat was exposed by lanka in test series, his real aukaat in limited overs will be exposed soon as well

His captaincy did not lose us the match it the batting.  Either way it was his debut Test captaincy. Can't fault him much.

5 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

His captaincy did not lose us the match it the batting.  Either way it was his debut Test captaincy. Can't fault him much.

Who is to be held responsible for Pakistan only playing 1 spinner in not one, but both tests played on dirt tracks in the UAE?  Either its Sarfraz's fault, or the great leader is a puppet captain only in name.  Which one is it?

A 'great leader' whose one saving grace on the batting side, is that he plays spin a bit decently, wouldn't hide down the order at #7 in crucial innings, behind rookies.  Especially after publicly acknowledging after the 1st test, that he should have come up the order.   

Delusions aside, harsh reality is that Sarfraz is an average 'keeper, an average bat, and a below average captain, who is hyped up by desperate Pak fans, as some kind of great leader.   There is a world of difference between wanting to have a good captain, and actually having one.  

15 minutes ago, kira said:

There was a ol' timer ICFer who was good at churning out entertaining images - There's a particular image with cornered donkeys, that really belongs in the ICF hall of Fame, that comes to mind.  

I can just visualize a certain pack of goats, led by one fat baby goat, thodi kaali, brown mix and a bearded fat one (Inzi).   Just for shits and giggles, throw in a fat hairless white confused looking one in there as well.    

Did this guy Fakhar get any lives in CT finals. This guy looks like pure slogger, more I see this Pakistan team more I become mad on Kohli for losing it.There is no disgrace in losing match but it is an utter disgrace to lose to this Pakistan side.

20 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Who is to be held responsible for Pakistan only playing 1 spinner in not one, but both tests played on dirt tracks in the UAE?  Either its Sarfraz's fault, or the great leader is a puppet captain only in name.  Which one is it?

A 'great leader' whose one saving grace on the batting side, is that he plays spin a bit decently, wouldn't hide down the order at #7 in crucial innings, behind rookies.  Especially after publicly acknowledging after the 1st test, that he should have come up the order.   

Delusions aside, harsh reality is that Sarfraz is an average 'keeper, an average bat, and a below average captain, who is hyped up by desperate Pak fans, as some kind of great leader.   There is a world of difference between wanting to have a good captain, and actually having one.  

The blame should go to Mickey as he has enough power as the captain to select the team. Sarfraz is new to this role so its expected for him to make rookie mistakes. Once he's set he will win more matches for Pakistan.

Sarfraz is playing in a position he has always played at. He himself admited that at times he should have come up the order.

Your statement holds no bases other than your hatered. Even if I accept this reality it won't stop Sarfraz from being a better cricketer than this newbie Dickwella.

2 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

The blame should go to Mickey as he has enough power as the captain to select the team. Sarfraz is new to this role so its expected for him to make rookie mistakes. Once he's set he will win more matches for Pakistan.

Sarfraz is playing in a position he has always played at. He himself admited that at times he should have come up the order.

Your statement holds no bases other than your hatered. Even if I accept this reality it won't stop Sarfraz from being a better cricketer than this newbie Dickwella.

So if someone doesn't accept the hype and over-rate Sarfraz, he's a hater?   Lahori logic in full flow.  

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

So if someone doesn't accept the hype and over-rate Sarfraz, he's a hater?   Lahori logic in full flow.  

I know it hurts. Let it out.

Did this guy Fakhar get any lives in CT finals. This guy looks like pure slogger, more I see this Pakistan team more I become mad on Kohli for losing it.There is no disgrace in losing match but it is an utter disgrace to lose to this Pakistan side.

Maloom hain bhai...bahot bahot dardh ho rahan hai. Time is a healer.

15 hours ago, cric_fan said:

na bhai the point is its like if we had lost to kenya in 2003 world cup sf, i mean how did we let this **** batting lineup get to 330 odd :rofl:

6 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

4 against WI 1 against SL and Aus 

Won't look much into it. 5 100s against nobody:no:

bro, credit should be given where it's due. Doesn't matter who the century is coming against, if century was easy to score, every players would have plenty going on for them. Plus the guy is avg 50+ in odi atm. That's more then good. Don't be sour

36 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

bro, credit should be given where it's due. Doesn't matter who the century is coming against, if century was easy to score, every players would have plenty going on for them. Plus the guy is avg 50+ in odi atm. That's more then good. Don't be sour

Sour? Sour about what? Indirectly all i said was he played like crap against Top teams.. There is nothing to be sour about just an another overhyped guy like shezhad. Every new player who starts his career has good average let him play 50 or 60 matches that so called 50+ average will be down. 

On 10/14/2017 at 5:17 AM, Rasgulla said:

Sour? Sour about what? Indirectly all i said was he played like crap against Top teams.. There is nothing to be sour about just an another overhyped guy like shezhad. Every new player who starts his career has good average let him play 50 or 60 matches that so called 50+ average will be down. 

So I guess when we speak about Virat, we are not suppose to take into account the centuries against WI, BD and SL? Logic? 

Reread what I wrote, "HE IS TURNING INTO A FINE BATSMEN"  ... Turning =/= is atm. Like I said, credit needs to be given where its due. When he hits 50 matches, we can have a discussion about his performances then. But atm, he is doing a more than decent job. 

7 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

So I guess when we speak about Virat, we are not suppose to take into account the centuries against WI, BD and SL? Logic? 

Reread what I wrote, "HE IS TURNING INTO A FINE BATSMEN"  ... Turning =/= is atm. Like I said, credit needs to be given where its due. When he hits 50 matches, we can have a discussion about his performances then. But atm, he is doing a more than decent job. 

GO check who he scored against... what a clown comparing virat kohli to this nobody

On 10/13/2017 at 12:37 PM, cric_fan said:

Dardh tho hoga na bhai....imagine scuker punched by a 5 year old when you are not looking ...it happened can't deny it and you have to live with that embarrassment...best you can do is to ensure something like that never ever happens ever again.

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Just saw the scorecard, how does ahmed shehzad keep getting selected again n again 

The S/r of the whole pak line up - aweful 

Azam 100 in 133 and he is compared to kohli by pakistanis.........:laugh1:

Didn't see the match...but looking at the scorecard credit where due looks like a good innings given how everyone else failed

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Just saw the scorecard, how does ahmed shehzad keep getting selected again n again 

Azam is fine as of now. But given that he has been very poor in tests, I suspect he is going to get expose against better teams in ODIs as well. But he might just be okay also. Let's wait and watch. Technique wise he doesn't look horrible but then not much has been seen of his batting.

3 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

GO check who he scored against... what a clown comparing virat kohli to this nobody

I didn't compare Virat to him. Simply used his name as an example. Cause you have no more arguments or can't come up with better logic, stuck at throwing insults. Ha! Who is the clown now?

Edited by Zero_Unit

6 minutes ago, Nate said:

Give us reference for first 33 matches of 

root

williamson

virat

smith 

SRT

BABAR 

ISSUE IS ODI first 33 ODI SINCE DEBUT : REGARDLESS OF VS WHOSE

What are you even talking about. Might want to read our whole convo before jumping on the bandwagon.

His logic: babar's centuries should not matter cause it came against weaker teams since he is a 'nobody' 

My logic: (used Virat as an example) should we disregard quality players century against weaker team aswell?

The point is, he is doing a decent job ATM and is early in his career. No point on assuming that he will be a failure. After 50 or so matches, we can have a discussion on where this lad is heading. 

3 minutes ago, Nate said:

93 for 7 

i told you, no team can bat vs ind and Pakistan on such wicket I wish Lucky tharanga 

hits  at least 75 so LANKA might reach 150 all out 

Hafeez 10/0/24/1

shadab  4/0/16/3 

Tharanga has been dropped three times ...lucky indeed.

The commentary,The stadium atmosphere,The quality of cricket..This is so painful.

WTF crowd is singing qawalli+vuvuzela+Srilankan band- Is this a endurance training camp for some of the Pakistanis in the ground to eventually able to stand the torture when they eventually end up in Guantanamo type terrorist prisons

Edited by maniac

3 hours ago, Zero_Unit said:

What are you even talking about. Might want to read our whole convo before jumping on the bandwagon.

His logic: babar's centuries should not matter cause it came against weaker teams since he is a 'nobody' 

My logic: (used Virat as an example) should we disregard quality players century against weaker team aswell?

The point is, he is doing a decent job ATM and is early in his career. No point on assuming that he will be a failure. After 50 or so matches, we can have a discussion on where this lad is heading. 

Is that my logic or your logic ? Talk about lies.. All I said was he bashed weak teams like WI and SL at their lowest level of cricket and he did fail whenever he played Top teams. He is just an another hype from pak batting factory. Not sure about your comparison between him and kohli.. sounds like a joke to me 

Virats first 7 100s 

SL (debut)

BD

AUS

NZ

BD (World cup 2011)

ENG

ENG

So he did it against Top teams and matches where it mattered... 

Edited by Rasgulla

Not every Pakistani..just the deluded ones.

On 10/16/2017 at 4:20 PM, Rasgulla said:

Is that my logic or your logic ? Talk about lies.. All I said was he bashed weak teams like WI and SL at their lowest level of cricket and he did fail whenever he played Top teams. He is just an another hype from pak batting factory. Not sure about your comparison between him and kohli.. sounds like a joke to me 

Virats first 7 100s 

SL (debut)

BD

AUS

NZ

BD (World cup 2011)

ENG

ENG

So he did it against Top teams and matches where it mattered... 

I can't help you if you don't know the difference between comparing vs using x y or z to set as an example. Perhaps a visit to dictionary.com would clarify your incompetency on this matter? Or should have paid better attention during those English classes perhaps? Not really hard to understand, is it?

No where in my discussion have I compared Kohli (am like one of the biggest Virat fanboy) to his new kid in town. Used him - who is a quality player like root and co - as an example. Let's assume x = Virat (you may replace him with root, Warner, Williamson, etc). Example bro, example, not comparaison. Get your head together! To me it seems like you can't defend your logic, hence hellbend on trying to tell us that I was comparing him with Kohli, what a joke!

You are up uptight about his centuries and stated clearly that it does not matter cause it came against weaker team. I simply pointed out that if a quality player - once again, I used Virat as an example, not comparaison. Remember, x's value can be interchangeable in this case - hits a century against weaker team, does that mean his contribution toward his avg is meaningless since he scored them against 'nobody' - your words, not mine. So if a quality player scores a century against the likes of 'nobody', their centuries doesn't matter either or count towards their avg?

Like I said previously, he has done a decent job till now. The number of matches he has played is not enough to start judging him. Still too early in his career. Let him hit 50 matches atleast before taking him out to the cleaners. Still, if he is avg'ing 50 ish in international cricket, it does tell us that he has potential. But, how he carries himself throughout his career is upto him and the amount of hardwork he decides to put into it if he wants to seperate himself from avg Joe to an all star Joe.

Edited by Zero_Unit

On 16/10/2017 at 5:56 PM, Nate said:

Virat first -7 century after 70 ODI matches

SRT  first -7 century after 112 ODI matches (until 79th match,he not hit 1st one)

Babar first 7- century after 33 ODI matches

Babar probably youngest to reaches 2000 ODI runs, he need 341 to reach there.

He is still 23 year old.

NO ONE in test 15921 runs, or No one in ODI 18426 runs ever scores for next,10000 years which SRT posted.living legend salutes to God

463 ODI

200 TEST

1 t20i

=====

664 international // 100 century/164 scores of 50 //201 wickets./

196 sixes// 115 plus catches.

(he Fields for Pakistan before his test début once )

Bro, it doesn't matter how fast you get there but it does matter how you end it. No point of dragging Tendulkar's or Virat's name around to compare with Babar here. Tendulkar is and will end up being on of the best batsmen to have ever played this game. Same goes for Virat. 

Babar is a 'barely legal' in international cricket. Let him grow his wings before the comparaison starts.

35 minutes ago, Nate said:

We talking about cricket Stats only.Amla reached 2000 in 40 innings Babar need 341 more today is his 34 th game, that DOSE NOT MEAN BABAR BETTER THAN AMLA 

try to understand and the point 

WE ONLY TALKED ABOUT STATS not class.

SRT (70) and VIRAT ( 53 ) innings to reach 2000 ODI runs 

fastest 2000 runs record hold by PIeterson and AMLA : 40 innings each 

Once again, wtf are you even talking about? It's pointless to compare babar to sachin's stats/feats. Sachin played in a different era and ended his carrer when the game has changed significantly. Back in the days, 250 was a good score, compare that today, 250 is a joke score. Back in the days, fielding restriction was not as brutal as it's today. No new two balls, bats were not as meaty as today, even 100's were rare. You have no clue on wtf you are even talking about, do you? 

And what do you mean by WE? The only person that' even started to bring out stats is YOU. Not WE ...

As good as SL was in the test series, they have been quite poor in the ODI leg.   Pak bowling well, but some atrocious shot selection by SL bats.  

I don't care much for Hassan Ali's shenanigans after he takes a wicket, but I like his bowling and attitude.  A younger, more effective Pakistani Agarkar.   Hope he manages to stay injury free - given his shortish height and build, I think he's at greater risk than most.  

Pakistani bowlers are made to look good by some below average, absolutely atrocious batting performance. However, somebody did have to bowl those deliveries so credit needs to be given. But I am not so impressed by Hassan. He is ok. While Junaid is clearly a chucker 

Guest, sign in to access all features.