Combined Indo Pak All Time ODI Team

In subcontinet

Sachin

Sehwag / Anwar (will go for sehwag coz he gives me the bowling and that x-factor in batting)

Kohli 

Yuvi

Dhoni (captain)

Imran 

Kapil 

Afridi/ajmal (if ajmal is allowed why not have the chucking advantage )

Saqlain 

Wasim 

Waqar

12th man- razzaq 

In overseas

Ill just add Miandad instead of afridi and stregthen the batting .

While selecting an ODI 11, i keep fielding, running between wkts, utility , x-factor, team combination all in mind incase people say why didnt i pick player over

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Always wanted to see a partnership between ganguly n Inzy..........coz of their running between the wkts 

I thought inzi made up with his batting more than he used to cost in the field. 

Also im a firm believer than Inzi wasn't as slow a runner as he was made out to be. He was more of a poor judge of runs which used to result in runouts

Edited by OpeningBatsman
thats it one reason to ignore someone keeping against spinners, batting, captaincy, running btw wkts, match winning abilities 

1. Mongia too was good in keeping spinners, is much better in keeping hostile pace of shoaib,wasim, srinath
2. When u have sachin, kohli, Anwar, inzi and sehwagh as top 5 don't think dhonis batting will be needed that much
3. Captaincy?? No chance, kohli or inzi will be my captain, Lol dhoni would have immediately dropped shoib, srinath and played some dodda ganesh or ata-ur- rehman or any other random trundler over them.
4. Filled with enough match winners
48 minutes ago, speedheat said:

2. When u have sachin, kohli, Anwar, inzi and sehwagh as top 5 don't think dhonis batting will be needed that much

Thats quite a lot of over confidence specially with sehwag as he was an underachiever in Odi cricket and quite inconsistent . 

Even if i take indian batting with sachin sehwag and kohli during their look at the number of times dhoni was needed 

3. Captaincy?? No chance, kohli or inzi will be my captain, Lol dhoni would have immediately dropped shoib, srinath and played some dodda ganesh or ata-ur- rehman or any other random trundler over them.

Yea what vinay kumar and sreenath arvind did play 2015 wc ahead of Umesh n shami 

Why dhoni played Umesh n Shami, umesh is inconsistent how much did kohli persist with him

Kohli hasnt been a gr8 Odi captain either, inzy wasnt also that gr8 

4. Filled with enough match winners

Wahh kya logic ...... enough match winners wait 

8 hours ago, speedheat said:

Sehwagh 
Anwar
Kohli
Sachin
Inzi
Mongia
Razaq
Kumble
Wasim
Srinath
Akhtar

Thats ur team lets find weaknessses

• Liabilities in field- Inzy, anwar, kumble, akthar , razzaq , srinath . 

Sehwag and sachin avg and some days good 

The only good fielder kohli 

Very poor fielding side 

• UR making world best odi batsman sachin abt out of his comfort position reducing his effectiveness
  • Mongia- Expect every all time 11 to have a better keeper batsman . Even Zimb will have andy flower and Bang mushfiqur 
  • Not gr8 captains, ganguly was a better choice .

Thats quite not a gr8 odi side with all the resources avl......Overseas XI will kill this side in fielding most days only 

Thats ur team lets find weaknessses

• Liabilities in field- Inzy, anwar, kumble, akthar , razzaq , srinath . 
Sehwag and sachin avg and some days good 

The only good fielder kohli 

Very poor fielding side 

• UR making world best odi batsman sachin abt out of his comfort position reducing his effectiveness
  • Mongia- Expect every all time 11 to have a better keeper batsman . Even Zimb will have andy flower and Bang mushfiqur 
  • Not gr8 captains, ganguly was a better choice .

Thats quite not a gr8 odi side with all the resources avl......Overseas XI will kill this side in fielding most days only 

1. This is indo-pak combined 11 not any "lallo" 11, overconfident to banta hai boss, so you are calling sehwagh am underachiever, for what ??? for giving India the blitzkrieg start that we only can now dream of?? For putting team ahead of personal milestones?? Whaa bhai agar aisa hai to hai wo underachiever.

I won't sacrifice mongias WK against pace for dhoni, sorry.

2. If you remember, dhoni played half fit trundler bhuvi, binny and Vinay Kumar ahead of umesh and shami in that trination cup vs eng and aus just before WC 2015 , clearly it was shastri and kohli who forced dhoni to play umesh and shami, end results, umesh was the highest wicket taker for india in that WC.

How can you conclude kohli to be an average odi captain with only 1.5 years to his captaincy reigns?? Unlike your Mr. Lucky dhoni saaahab , kohli don't have luxury of the world class batting units of 2007wc and 2011 wc, there are just to many weak points in this current odi batting line up.

3. bhai I will take the weak fielding over Dhoni's nepotism, favouritism and politics.

One more thing: kohli is not persisting with umesh coz we have better options now, our pace bowling stock is all time high, we have rejuvenated bhuvi, quality of bumrah, hell even allrounder pandya is better then all the trundlers played by dhoni, then we have shami so umesh becomes our 3rd or 4 th choice seamer.