Sign in to follow this  
Rightarmfast

Combined Indo Pak All Time ODI Team

Agreed, But every captain will lack somewere.....that doesnt mean u demean someone career work . Dhoni has been one of the best ODI captains of all time and will walk in most world XI as captain wk

You called mongia a fixer, but dhoni is not saint either, world knows how he escaped csk fixing saga

Playing 5 to 6 cskians and boot lickers over some deserving ones is nepotism.

Age 36, reflexes gone timing gone, still blocking some youngsters place even in t20s to save your brand endorsement is politics.

He is certainly a successful captain but not the best there is huge difference in being successful and being best!

You agreed he is poor captain of pace bowling, than how can he walk in to any world eleven as a captain?? as he was piss poor in managing pace bowlers.

Just now, speedheat said:

You called mongia a fixer, but dhoni is not saint either, world knows how he escaped csk fixing saga

Till nothing is proved lets not say something and atleast it was not an international game 

Playing 5 to 6 cskians and boot lickers over some deserving ones is nepotism.

So ur saying jadeja, ashwin, murali vijay, nehra were all undeserving????

Age 36, reflexes gone timing gone, still blocking some youngsters place even in t20s to save your brand endorsement is politics.

I agree he shud retire in t20 but then many players overlasted what they shud have 

Yuvraj hasnt announced his retirment i dnt see people calling him selfish. Neither any one calls gambhir bhajji selfish

Sachin played longer then he shud have so did kapil and ull findplayers all around the world like even ponting so why to use crap term like Poltics for a sportsman who desires to play for country 

Odi he is doing fine , perfoming better then many still 

He is certainly a successful captain but not the best there is huge difference in being successful and being best!

Thats a debate - the so called lyod, waugh, ponting, viv had world class teams 

Thats a debate - the so called lyod, waugh, ponting, viv had world class teams 

1. Nothing has proved, yes that's why I haven't labeled him as fixer just said he is not a saint, there is a Hindi saying " jaha aag lagti hai vahi dhuva udta hai"

International or domestic no matter where you play a fixer is a fixer.

2. Jaddu n ashwin were, nehra and Vijay were not.

3.nobody can call yuvi selfish as he is the real reason of our WC victory's.

I can see you avoided my last point so I can assume that you agreed .

33 minutes ago, speedheat said:

1. Nothing has proved, yes that's why I haven't labeled him as fixer just said he is not a saint, there is a Hindi saying " jaha aag lagti hai vahi dhuva udta hai"

International or domestic no matter where you play a fixer is a fixer.

2. Jaddu n ashwin were, nehra and Vijay were not.

Jaddu n ashwin underserving :laugh1:

3.nobody can call yuvi selfish as he is the real reason of our WC victory's.

No but ur logic was not hanging boots when someone is over....yuvraj game has been done from ages 

I can see you avoided my last point so I can assume that you agreed emoji51.png .

I didnt see the last point 

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

You agreed he is poor captain of pace bowling, than how can he walk in to any world eleven as a captain?? as he was piss poor in managing pace bowlers.

He was poor at handling fast bowlers and that skill is tested when u dnt have gr8 bowlers, he didnt needed to manage zak. If he is imran, wasim , waqar well they ll manage themselevs.....a captains job becomes easier when u have Wc class players and managing them is also important which he did really. U think ponting use to tell warne what to do, vice versa warne use to tell him what he ll do 

He was poor at handling fast bowlers and that skill is tested when u dnt have gr8 bowlers, he didnt needed to manage zak. If he is imran, wasim , waqar well they ll manage themselevs.....a captains job becomes easier when u have Wc class players and managing them is also important which he did really. U think ponting use to tell warne what to do, vice versa warne use to tell him what he ll do 

Hey I said jaddu and ashwin were deserving read it again

OK you agreed that he is poor in handling pacer but at the same time you said he can walk into any world eleven as a captain, but how can a captain who can't lead from the front and a poor in managing the second important aspect of the game can walk straight as captain??

To be honest apart from zaheer we had sresanth who had skills and pace to be successful but its incompetency of dhoni as a leader which failed him in handling sree,then came umesh and aaeron with proper guidance and confidence they could both have been world class, look how bhuvi and umesh ( in tests) developed under kohli or wasim and waquar under imran, but no dhoni sahab was busy criticizing them in live press conference..

Pointings, lyod you are mentioning, never quit and left their test and odi sides in doldrums as of dhoni in 2015(test) and 2016 (odi )

I can accept dhoni as a successful captain in fact the most successful but not the best.

14 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Hey I said jaddu and ashwin were deserving read it again

So u mean vijay n Nehra are non deserving 

OK you agreed that he is poor in handling pacer but at the same time you said he can walk into any world eleven as a captain, but how can a captain who can't lead from the front and a poor in managing the second important aspect of the game can walk straight as captain??

Every captain has some weekness

Kohli body lang in 2017 Ct was horrendeous, infact in such crunch games his captaincy reminds me of ganguly panick attacks

To be honest apart from zaheer we had sresanth who had skills and pace to be successful but its incompetency of dhoni as a leader which failed him in handling sree,then came umesh and aaeron with proper guidance and confidence they could both have been world class, look how bhuvi and umesh ( in tests) developed under kohli or wasim and waquar under imran, but no dhoni sahab was busy criticizing them in live press conference..

As i said every captain will have certain weekness , u name a captain n he ll have 

Agree he didnt posses confidence in umesh

On bhuvi he always had confidence in him always 

Pointings, lyod you are mentioning, never quit and left their test and odi sides in doldrums as of dhoni in 2015(test) and 2016 (odi )

I can accept dhoni as a successful captain in fact the most successful but not the best.

In doldrums?????

Best will always be debatable n subjective 

In doldrums?????
Best will always be debatable n subjective 

1) vijay over gambir was a big no,
any young skilled pacer over nehra.
2)agreed, every captain do have limitations and I too feel that dhoni should not be fully blamed for umesh and aerons failure in Odis provided he should share some blame.
Ct was kohlis first major tournament as a captain, and he did fairly well as we reached the finals I didn't find any problem in his body language he was bit confused though, it was that moronic decision to play ashwin over Shami/umesh on a flat and bouncy track and even more moronic decision to bat second that too in a final has cost us the ct.

44 minutes ago, speedheat said:

1) vijay over gambir was a big no,
any young skilled pacer over nehra.
2)agreed, every captain do have limitations and I too feel that dhoni should not be fully blamed for umesh and aerons failure in Odis provided he should share some blame.
Ct was kohlis first major tournament as a captain, and he did fairly well as we reached the finals I didn't find any problem in his body language he was bit confused though, it was that moronic decision to play ashwin over Shami/umesh on a flat and bouncy track and even more moronic decision to bat second that too in a final has cost us the ct.

Gambhir career was over the guy cudnt even touch the ball in eng. Doesnt matter how good he was he was done n dusted 

Look at the innings that vijay has played.....CSK quota is such demeaning term to all the players specially if vijay calibre who has scored in tough condition

Aaron is himself to blame

Then go again n watch the final, his body lang was panicked .....

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Gambhir career was over the guy cudnt even touch the ball in eng. Doesnt matter how good he was he was done n dusted  Look at the innings that vijay has played.....CSK quota is such demeaning term to all the players specially if vijay calibre who has scored in tough condition

Aaron is himself to blame

Then go again n watch the final, his body lang was panicked .....

Lol what are you even saying?? Kya bat kar raha yaar?? may be he was finished as test match cricketer but he was still having some gas to play odis where as murli Vijay is a prooven failure in Odis.

Don't mind but gambo still has in him.

25 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Lol what are you even saying?? Kya bat kar raha yaar?? may be he was finished as test match cricketer but he was still having some gas to play odis where as murli Vijay is a prooven failure in Odis.

Don't mind but gambo still has in him.

How much of odi did vijay get . 17 odi that to not continous .....u call the favoritism :laugh1:

Gambhir is over infact way past his expiry date .....way way way past 

How much of odi did vijay get . 17 odi that to not continous .....u call the favoritism :laugh1:

Gambhir is over infact way past his expiry date .....way way way past 

As you said he didn't got continues chance but captain sahabs favoritism kept on bringing him with one failure after another

It was well known and predicted by the experts that Vijay and his tuk tuks will be failure in international cricket still the stubborn captain sahab preferred him over gambhir coz unlike some cskians gambo was not ready to lick his boots and that's the favoritism.

29 minutes ago, speedheat said:

As you said he didn't got continues chance but captain sahabs favoritism kept on bringing him with one failure after another

It was well known and predicted by the experts that Vijay and his tuk tuks will be failure in international cricket still the stubborn captain sahab preferred him over gambhir coz unlike some cskians gambo was not ready to lick his boots and that's the favoritism.

Vijay n tuk tuk, there was time cud smash really well.....not n favour

Look at ur statement 17 games and kept him bringing back ......really in that case he shud have been in WC . Just go see some of his IPL innings ....the guy when needed could smash 

17 games is favouristim

Wait ur facts are really really wrong.....time to eat ur words

Among is 16 innings he ha splayed 11 under diff captain not dhoni . So 5 games he played under dhoni in ODi and u call that backing :laugh1:

He was constantly backed by selection chairman srikanth who like his predeccsor use to back players from his region (vengsarkar use to back jaffaar)

Really get ur facts right and do u want me to start with kohli, ganguly favourtisim 

Gambo licks his boots or not he was done and had no buss to be in the team 

Vijay n tuk tuk, there was time cud smash really well.....not n favour
Look at ur statement 17 games and kept him bringing back ......really in that case he shud have been in WC . Just go see some of his IPL innings ....the guy when needed could smash 

17 games is favouristim
Wait ur facts are really really wrong.....time to eat ur words
Among is 16 innings he ha splayed 11 under diff captain not dhoni . So 5 games he played under dhoni in ODi and u call that backing :laugh1:
He was constantly backed by selection chairman srikanth who like his predeccsor use to back players from his region (vengsarkar use to back jaffaar)

Really get ur facts right and do u want me to start with kohli, ganguly favourtisim 

Gambo licks his boots or not he was done and had no buss to be in the team 

Fact that Vijay was the cskian who played under dhoni and failed is the key here, and gambhir my friend still has gas to play as our opener he is still better than rahane, he should have been persisted with at that time instead of backing your favorites

43 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Fact that Vijay was the cskian who played under dhoni and failed is the key here, and gambhir my friend still has gas to play as our opener he is still better than rahane, he should have been persisted with at that time instead of backing your favorites

FACT IS U HAVE NO POINT.....PROVING A PERSON WHO GOT 5 GAMES UNDER A CAPTAIN IS CALLED FAVOURISM....

KEEP UR AGENDS ASIDE

NO ONE WILL BEILVE VIJAY WAS FAVOURED IN ODI

NO ONE WILL BEILVE GAMBHI HAS SOME GAS LEFT 

Actually gambhi is worst then rahane now to, rahane atleast will save a lot in field every game . Gambhir yea tak him overseas against a bit of bounce n pace ....only a bit 

U ur self will repeat boycott statement- Gambhir batting has become rubbish absolutely rubbish 

FACT IS U HAVE NO POINT.....PROVING A PERSON WHO GOT 5 GAMES UNDER A CAPTAIN IS CALLED FAVOURISM....

KEEP UR AGENDS ASIDE

NO ONE WILL BEILVE VIJAY WAS FAVOURED IN ODI

NO ONE WILL BEILVE GAMBHI HAS SOME GAS LEFT 

Actually gambhi is worst then rahane now to, rahane atleast will save a lot in field every game . Gambhir yea tak him overseas against a bit of bounce n pace ....only a bit 

U ur self will repeat boycott statement- Gambhir batting has become rubbish absolutely rubbish 

5 or 10 or 100 games, fact that every cskian (except for jaddu and ashwin as they were truly deserving) were favoured in that era of csk bullying by captain cool, what you are saying about gambo is correct for test matches but back then around 2013 gambhir was still fit for Odis and should have been persisted with instead of giving chance to that failure murli, and that exactly is my point Which you have denied.

47 minutes ago, speedheat said:

5 or 10 or 100 games, fact that every cskian (except for jaddu and ashwin as they were truly deserving) were favoured in that era of csk bullying by captain cool, what you are saying about gambo is correct for test matches but back then around 2013 gambhir was still fit for Odis and should have been persisted with instead of giving chance to that failure murli, and that exactly is my point Which you have denied.

Go ahead prove it that CSKians were favoured. I punctured ur claim of vijay backing with facts .....go ahead 

5 or 10 games.....makes huge diff......Murali vijay is a world class player who if not tried in atleast 10-20 games in odi wud be harsh 

Gambhir cunt even touch the ball, bat n ball remains same in all format . Why wud u give a batsman a chance who coudnt even touch the ball 

Failure - ur saying as if that failure went on to play 50 games under MS

A little insulting that so many Pakistani greats are heaped with mediocre flat-trackers listed in the teams above.  Over the past 30 years, the best team is this;

Babar, Sehweg, Younis, Dravid, Misbah, Laxman, Afridi, Dhoni, Wasim, Waqar, Amir(12)

Edited by Lala2790

2 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

A little insulting that so many Pakistani greats are heaped with mediocre flat-trackers listed in the teams above.  Over the past 30 years, the best team is this;

Babar, Sehweg, Younis, Dravid, Misbah, Laxman, Dhoni, Wasim, Kumble, Waqar, Amir

babar and amir lol, gautim gambhir and ishant sharma ahead of those B grade hacks anyday

Edited by Ishantboyz

2 minutes ago, Ishantboyz said:

babar and amir lol, gautim gambhir and ishant sharma ahead of those B grade hacks anyday

Ihsant isn't fit to play for the Quetta Railways XI. 

Gambhir is a solid player but not in the same league as Babar and Sehweg

Just now, Lala2790 said:

Ihsant isn't fit to play for the Quetta Railways XI. 

Gambhir is a solid player but not in the same league as Babar and Sehweg

lol why would zulfiquar baber open the batting you are dumb

Just now, Ishantboyz said:

lol why would zulfiquar baber open the batting you are dumb

No I'm not dumb, I came sitxh in my town's spelling bea when I was in Form 6 at school.

There haven't been many good openers for either Pakistan or India over the last 30 years but there have been many good midle ordre players.  That is why Babar is the opener for the best team of the last 30 years

2 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

No I'm not dumb, I came sitxh in my town's spelling bea when I was in Form 6 at school.

There haven't been many good openers for either Pakistan or India over the last 30 years but there have been many good midle ordre players.  That is why Babar is the opener for the best team of the last 30 years

Glad they don't ask you write down spellings and only recite them....  hopefully 

Edited by maniac

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Glad they don't ask you write down spellings and only recite them....  hopefully 

*right down.

Please don't try to corect spelling errors without knowing proper spelling and grammar

Go ahead prove it that CSKians were favoured. I punctured ur claim of vijay backing with facts .....go ahead 
5 or 10 games.....makes huge diff......Murali vijay is a world class player who if not tried in atleast 10-20 games in odi wud be harsh 

Gambhir cunt even touch the ball, bat n ball remains same in all format . Why wud u give a batsman a chance who coudnt even touch the ball 

Failure - ur saying as if that failure went on to play 50 games under MS

He played for csk and got selected through csk quota or msd in lois/odi in spite of being poor in lois/odi over some deserving ones like gambhir or uthappa, is itself is a proof of favoritism, you keep on saying that gambir was finished he can't touch a ball is not correct, I would have agreed if you say that to sehwagh but not gambhir, he was still a clutch player and that's a fact you may keep on ignoring that fact I don't care,
Murli Vijay is close to being a world class in test matches, not in Odis or loi
He made his debut in test matches first, clearly his technique and style of play was more suitable to test than loi, those 10 or 17 matches which he did play were enough to judge.

3 hours ago, speedheat said:

He played for csk and got selected through csk quota or msd in lois/odi in spite of being poor in lois/odi over some deserving ones like gambhir or uthappa, is itself is a proof of favoritism, you keep on saying that gambir was finished he can't touch a ball is not correct, I would have agreed if you say that to sehwagh but not gambhir, he was still a clutch player and that's a fact you may keep on ignoring that fact I don't care,
Murli Vijay is close to being a world class in test matches, not in Odis or loi
He made his debut in test matches first, clearly his technique and style of play was more suitable to test than loi, those 10 or 17 matches which he did play were enough to judge.

Uthappa better player then Murali vijay :laugh1:

Gambhir career was over 

Didnt uthappa get his chances what did he do , the guy was international failure. 

Yea so he failed, he deservingly got chances coz he showed he can play LOI game in IPL . He wasnt a strokless wonder like pujara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clj7mOB659E

U think this guy didnt deserve a chance......and be questined coz he played for CSK thats ridiculous coz my frend he even got chances once he started playing for kings XI

Isnt ur captain kohli bias who plays rohit over pujara......could there be any more big blunder then that 

36 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Ok This is my last point as ur facts are completelty wrong....Why

Kyunki mujhe bolna ahi ki usne CSK quote chalaya, chahae prove ho na ho 

Btw Pawan negi was a csk player, why was hardik pandya prefered over him when both were selected toghter. 

Now ur wrong facts 

1st Lets not put gambhir n vijay toghther.....

gambhir was over thats why career ended

Vijay was given chance coz he had potential, thats y i gave IPL. Tell anyone a player got 17 games here n there is favouristim n backing he ll laugh on ur face . N the person will who was the player ull say murali vijay and ull get an answer he deserved a try ....even pujara got a bit of try 

Gambhi was dropped after failing for an year and who got chance.........dhawan in ct 2013 not vijay 

Infact if u wud remeber Vijay n rohit wen to CT as opener and both failed in warmup yet who got a chance rohit sharma who wasnt even an opener......what happ to CSK quote

Get ur facts right, each n every fact is wrong .

M done cant debate with someone whose facts are abysmally wrong 

Ok This is my last point as ur facts are completelty wrong....Why Kyunki mujhe bolna ahi ki usne CSK quote chalaya, chahae prove ho na ho 

Btw Pawan negi was a csk player, why was hardik pandya prefered over him when both were selected toghter. 

Now ur wrong facts 

1st Lets not put gambhir n vijay toghther.....

gambhir was over thats why career ended

Vijay was given chance coz he had potential, thats y i gave IPL. Tell anyone a player got 17 games here n there is favouristim n backing he ll laugh on ur face . N the person will who was the player ull say murali vijay and ull get an answer he deserved a try ....even pujara got a bit of try 

Gambhi was dropped after failing for an year and who got chance.........dhawan in ct 2013 not vijay 

Infact if u wud remeber Vijay n rohit wen to CT as opener and both failed in warmup yet who got a chance rohit sharma who wasnt even an opener......what happ to CSK quote

Get ur facts right, each n every fact is wrong .

M done cant debate with someone whose facts are abysmally wrong 

Bhai csk quota struck us the moment that mediocre negi got selected in the team, after that he was preferred or not is a different question, b.d.w. pandya was preferred over him coz he was a pace bowling all rounder, gambhir was not over, he failed in that "ane do" series hence dropped but certainly was not over and that's the fact,

Only "nalla" or person with zero cricketing knowledge will laugh on me when I call gambir better then vijay

Also dhonis nepotism/favoritism was not limited to csk quota only, there is something called as "chamchagiri"

Chamchas were also preferred

See that legend below, on the basis of which that legend enjoyed Indian teams lunch dinner breakfast etc. For so many years.10d28b90af9d60e89e9196824293ffab.jpg

"Sachhai kadvi hoti hai" but I am also ending this debate, happy diwali.

23 hours ago, speedheat said:

Bhai csk quota struck us the moment that mediocre negi got selected in the team, after that he was preferred or not is a different question, b.d.w. pandya was preferred over him coz he was a pace bowling all rounder, emoji4.png gambhir was not over, he failed in that "ane do" series hence dropped but certainly was not over and that's the fact,

Only "nalla" or person with zero cricketing knowledge will laugh on me when I call gambir better then vijay

Also dhonis nepotism/favoritism was not limited to csk quota only, there is something called as "chamchagiri"

Chamchas were also preferred

See that legend below, on the bases of that this legend enjoyed Indian teams lunch dinner breakfast etc. For so many years.

"Sachhai kadvi hoti hai" but I am also ending this debate, happy diwali.

Gambhir was averaging 33 with bat in last 30 matches.

That too when he was doing well against SL only. He was averaging below 30 since 2011. 

Reverse cumulative
Mat Inns NO Runs HS Ave BF SR 100 50 0 4s 6s   Opposition Start DateDescending  
1 1 0 24 24 24.00 42 57.14 0 0 0 5 0   v England 27 Jan 2013 ODI # 3329
2 2 0 34 24 17.00 58 58.62 0 0 0 7 0   v England 23 Jan 2013 ODI # 3327
3 3 0 67 33 22.33 111 60.36 0 0 0 11 0   v England 19 Jan 2013 ODI # 3322
4 4 0 75 33 18.75 124 60.48 0 0 0 12 0   v England 15 Jan 2013 ODI # 3320
5 5 0 127 52 25.40 176 72.15 0 1 0 19 0   v England 11 Jan 2013 ODI # 3318
6 6 0 142 52 23.66 203 69.95 0 1 0 20 0   v Pakistan 6 Jan 2013 ODI # 3316
7 7 0 153 52 21.85 228 67.10 0 1 0 21 0   v Pakistan 3 Jan 2013 ODI # 3315
8 8 0 161 52 20.12 245 65.71 0 1 0 22 0   v Pakistan 30 Dec 2012 ODI # 3314
9 9 0 161 52 17.88 247 65.18 0 1 1 22 0   v Pakistan 18 Mar 2012 ODI # 3263
10 10 0 172 52 17.20 263 65.39 0 1 1 23 0   v Bangladesh 16 Mar 2012 ODI # 3261
11 11 0 195 52 17.72 311 62.70 0 1 1 26 0   v Australia 26 Feb 2012 ODI # 3250
12 12 0 200 52 16.66 316 63.29 0 1 1 27 0   v Australia 19 Feb 2012 ODI # 3244
13 13 0 292 92 22.46 427 68.38 0 2 1 34 0   v Australia 12 Feb 2012 ODI # 3237
14 14 0 297 92 21.21 435 68.27 0 2 1 34 0   v Australia 5 Feb 2012 ODI # 3231
15 15 0 328 92 21.86 476 68.90 0 2 1 36 0   v West Indies 11 Dec 2011 ODI # 3224
16 16 0 395 92 24.68 543 72.74 0 3 1 47 0   v West Indies 8 Dec 2011 ODI # 3223
17 17 0 395 92 23.23 544 72.61 0 3 2 47 0   v West Indies 5 Dec 2011 ODI # 3221
18 18 0 407 92 22.61 562 72.41 0 3 2 49 0   v West Indies 2 Dec 2011 ODI # 3219
19 19 0 411 92 21.63 565 72.74 0 3 2 50 0   v West Indies 29 Nov 2011 ODI # 3217
20 20 0 449 92 22.45 611 73.48 0 3 2 54 0   v England 25 Oct 2011 ODI # 3210
21 21 0 450 92 21.42 617 72.93 0 3 2 54 0   v England 23 Oct 2011 ODI # 3207
22 22 0 508 92 23.09 677 75.03 0 4 2 57 1   v England 20 Oct 2011 ODI # 3205
23 23 1 592 92 26.90 767 77.18 0 5 2 67 1   v England 17 Oct 2011 ODI # 3201
24 24 1 624 92 27.13 800 78.00 0 5 2 71 1   v England 14 Oct 2011 ODI # 3199
25 25 1 651 92 27.12 832 78.24 0 5 2 73 1   v Pakistan 30 Mar 2011 ODI # 3147
26 26 1 701 92 28.04 896 78.23 0 6 2 75 1   v Australia 24 Mar 2011 ODI # 3143
27 27 1 723 92 27.80 922 78.41 0 6 2 79 1   v West Indies 20 Mar 2011 ODI # 3141
28 28 1 792 92 29.33 997 79.43 0 7 2 86 1   v South Africa 12 Mar 2011 ODI # 3128
29 29 1 820 92 29.28 1025 80.00 0 7 2 89 1   v Netherlands 9 Mar 2011 ODI # 3124
30 30 1 830 92 28.62 1040 79.80 0 7 2 91 1   v Ireland 6 Mar 2011 ODI # 3121
31 31 1 881 92 29.36 1101 80.01 0 8 2 96 1   v England 27 Feb 2011 ODI # 3110
32 32 1 920 92 29.67 1140 80.70 0 8 2 99 1   v Bangladesh 19 Feb 2011 ODI # 3100
33 33 1 920 92 28.75 1143 80.48 0 8 3 99 1   v New Zealand 10 Dec 2010 ODI # 3077
34 34 1 947 92 28.69 1167 81.14 0 8 3 103 1   v New Zealand 7 Dec 2010 ODI # 3076
35 35 2 1073 126* 32.51 1284 83.56 1 8 3 119 1   v New Zealand 4 Dec 2010 ODI # 3074
36 36 3 1211 138* 36.69 1400 86.50 2 8 3 137 1   v New Zealand 1 Dec 2010 ODI # 3072
37 37 3 1249 138* 36.73 1438 86.85 2 8 3 143 1   v New Zealand 28 Nov 2010 ODI # 3070
38 38 3 1332 138* 38.05 1535 86.77 2 9 3 149 2   v Pakistan 19 Jun 2010 ODI # 2996
39 39 3 1414 138* 39.27 1636 86.43 2 10 3 155 2   v Bangladesh 16 Jun 2010 ODI # 2993
40 40 3 1455 138* 39.32 1682 86.50 2 10 3 160 2   v Bangladesh 11 Jan 2010 ODI # 2942
41 41 3 1473 138* 38.76 1706 86.34 2 10 3 162 2   v Bangladesh 7 Jan 2010 ODI # 2939

Sachin Tendulkar (Bat)

Saeed Anwar (Bat)

Virat Kohli (Bat)

Yuvraj Singh (Bat+part time spin)

M.S.Dhoni (Bat+WK+Captain)

Shahid Afridi (All rounder)

Abdul Razak (All rounder)

Kapil Dev (All rounder)

Imran Khan (All rounder)

Wasim Akram (Bowl)

Saqlain Mushtaq (Bowl)

(4 Pacers, 3 spinners, batting till 10..)

Edited by Wristy flick

3 hours ago, Wristy flick said:

Sachin Tendulkar (Bat)

Saeed Anwar (Bat)

Virat Kohli (Bat)

Yuvraj Singh (Bat+part time spin)

M.S.Dhoni (Bat+WK+Captain)

Shahid Afridi (All rounder)

Abdul Razak (All rounder)

Kapil Dev (All rounder)

Imran Khan (All rounder)

Wasim Akram (Bowl)

Saqlain Mushtaq (Bowl)

(4 Pacers, 3 spinners, batting till 10..)

If I have to take Abdul Razaq, I would rather take Ajit Agarkar who was impactful with both bat and bowl in ODI's. TBH, I would keep Shoaib Akhtar instead of razaq or agarkar. I would have Kapil batting at 7 with Imran to follow. All in all, I dont think we need  Imran in an ODI team. He wasnt the best ODI player.

On 10/22/2017 at 7:15 PM, HippoSucks said:

There are some really terrible teams in this thread.

Sachin

Anwar

Kohli

Zaheer (ideally he would be at 3)

Yuvraj

Dhoni * +

Imran

Kapil

Wasim

Waqar

Saqlain

Maybe bringing in Dravid, Inzamam or Miandad for Yuvraj.

What did Imran do notably with bat or ball in ODIs? In tests, he was (by far) the best of the 4 allrounders but in ODIs he was quite ordinary with the ball (apart from 1-2 matches like the 6/14) and his batting was tuk-tuk.

Sachin, Anwar/Ganguly, Kohli, Abbas, Inzi/Dravid, Dhoni, Kapil, Wasim, Saqlain, Waqar, Akhtar

It depends on the track though. On a flat patta I would choose Rohit as the second opener.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.