Combined Indo Pak All Time ODI Team

4 hours ago, speedheat said:

1. This is indo-pak combined 11 not any "lallo" 11, overconfident to banta hai boss, so you are calling sehwagh am underachiever, for what ??? for giving India the blitzkrieg start that we only can now dream of?? For putting team ahead of personal milestones?? Whaa bhai agar aisa hai to hai wo underachiever.

Read carefully i have mentioned an underachiever in ODi 

Ask anyone he was an underachiever in Odi, could have done a lot better . Ganguly on record has said he didnt do that well as he has ability. 

HE was a test gr8 but in Odi's ill say good to above avg thats it 

I won't sacrifice mongias WK against pace for dhoni, sorry.

Atleast go for kirmani then why to have a fixer 

2. If you remember, dhoni played half fit trundler bhuvi, binny and Vinay Kumar ahead of umesh and shami in that trination cup vs eng and aus just before WC 2015 , clearly it was shastri and kohli who forced dhoni to play umesh and shami, end results, umesh was the highest wicket taker for india in that WC.

Errr total wrong 

Binny was equally backed by kohli .....he has been picked RCB what more does it say 

Ravi shastri on record has said he is the best all rounder we have back then 

And btw if u wud remeber , binny almost won a game in Perth against Eng . 

Dhoni wasnt a good captain of pace bowling but doesnt mean kuch bhi bologe that he gave so much backing to vinay binny. 

Bhuvi was our one of the best odi bowler and we didnt have the bench strength of thampi, bumrah , siraj at that time . We had ishant, aaron , vinay, dinda, dhawal, unadkat on benches back then. 

I knw umesh was the highest wkt taker still he is avg odi bowler 

How can you conclude kohli to be an average odi captain with only 1.5 years to his captaincy reigns?? Unlike your Mr. Lucky dhoni saaahab , kohli don't have luxury of the world class batting units of 2007wc and 2011 wc, there are just to many weak points in this current odi batting line up.

I was one among who wanted kohli as captain post 2015 and like me many here have discovered he is a better test captain rather LOI. He doesnt have the same grip in odi 

Lucky what luck.....dhoni won with more or less same team in 2013 Ct infact that team didnt had bumrah, pandya, shami n upgraded version of bhuvi. That team was unbetable . Talk about luck. 

This odi team isnt even selecting the best XI forget week point and captain takes a huge blame for wrong selections

3. bhai I will take the weak fielding over Dhoni's nepotism, favouritism and politics.

What nepotism???

What favouritism????? every captain has had his fav.....doesnt kohli has his fav u want me to get into detail regd that 

What politics?????

One more thing: kohli is not persisting with umesh coz we have better options now, our pace bowling stock is all time high, we have rejuvenated bhuvi, quality of bumrah, hell even allrounder pandya is better then all the trundlers played by dhoni, then we have shami so umesh becomes our 3rd or 4 th choice seamer.

Agreed, But every captain will lack somewere.....that doesnt mean u demean someone career work . Dhoni has been one of the best ODI captains of all time and will walk in most world XI as captain wk

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

I like it .... it will be the all-time Indian ODI team with either Stokes or Flintoff  and maybe an English seamer.    : )

Would love to See a line up of kohli, pietersen, yuvraj, dhoni

3 hours ago, PSB_Zone said:

Sachin

Saed anwar

V kohli

Inzmam-Ul huq
Javed Miandad
M s dhoni
Kapil dev

Imran Khan

Wasim akram

Saqlain mushtaq

Anil Kumble

*All players to be judged when they were in there prime

If players are judged in their prime how can u miss yuvraj singh, one of the biggest match winners. 

3 hours ago, PSB_Zone said:

Sachin

Saed anwar

V kohli

Inzmam-Ul huq
Javed Miandad
M s dhoni
Kapil dev

Imran Khan

Wasim akram

Saqlain mushtaq

Anil Kumble

*All players to be judged when they were in there prime

The most phateechar team on this thread. Bottle topper khan in the team and 3 phateechar Pakistani batsmen in top 5, what the hell were you thinking?

Agreed, But every captain will lack somewere.....that doesnt mean u demean someone career work . Dhoni has been one of the best ODI captains of all time and will walk in most world XI as captain wk

You called mongia a fixer, but dhoni is not saint either, world knows how he escaped csk fixing saga

Playing 5 to 6 cskians and boot lickers over some deserving ones is nepotism.

Age 36, reflexes gone timing gone, still blocking some youngsters place even in t20s to save your brand endorsement is politics.

He is certainly a successful captain but not the best there is huge difference in being successful and being best!

You agreed he is poor captain of pace bowling, than how can he walk in to any world eleven as a captain?? as he was piss poor in managing pace bowlers.

Just now, speedheat said:

You called mongia a fixer, but dhoni is not saint either, world knows how he escaped csk fixing saga

Till nothing is proved lets not say something and atleast it was not an international game 

Playing 5 to 6 cskians and boot lickers over some deserving ones is nepotism.

So ur saying jadeja, ashwin, murali vijay, nehra were all undeserving????

Age 36, reflexes gone timing gone, still blocking some youngsters place even in t20s to save your brand endorsement is politics.

I agree he shud retire in t20 but then many players overlasted what they shud have 

Yuvraj hasnt announced his retirment i dnt see people calling him selfish. Neither any one calls gambhir bhajji selfish

Sachin played longer then he shud have so did kapil and ull findplayers all around the world like even ponting so why to use crap term like Poltics for a sportsman who desires to play for country 

Odi he is doing fine , perfoming better then many still 

He is certainly a successful captain but not the best there is huge difference in being successful and being best!

Thats a debate - the so called lyod, waugh, ponting, viv had world class teams 

Thats a debate - the so called lyod, waugh, ponting, viv had world class teams 

1. Nothing has proved, yes that's why I haven't labeled him as fixer just said he is not a saint, there is a Hindi saying " jaha aag lagti hai vahi dhuva udta hai"

International or domestic no matter where you play a fixer is a fixer.

2. Jaddu n ashwin were, nehra and Vijay were not.

3.nobody can call yuvi selfish as he is the real reason of our WC victory's.

I can see you avoided my last point so I can assume that you agreed .

33 minutes ago, speedheat said:

1. Nothing has proved, yes that's why I haven't labeled him as fixer just said he is not a saint, there is a Hindi saying " jaha aag lagti hai vahi dhuva udta hai"

International or domestic no matter where you play a fixer is a fixer.

2. Jaddu n ashwin were, nehra and Vijay were not.

Jaddu n ashwin underserving :laugh1:

3.nobody can call yuvi selfish as he is the real reason of our WC victory's.

No but ur logic was not hanging boots when someone is over....yuvraj game has been done from ages 

I can see you avoided my last point so I can assume that you agreed emoji51.png .

I didnt see the last point 

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

You agreed he is poor captain of pace bowling, than how can he walk in to any world eleven as a captain?? as he was piss poor in managing pace bowlers.

He was poor at handling fast bowlers and that skill is tested when u dnt have gr8 bowlers, he didnt needed to manage zak. If he is imran, wasim , waqar well they ll manage themselevs.....a captains job becomes easier when u have Wc class players and managing them is also important which he did really. U think ponting use to tell warne what to do, vice versa warne use to tell him what he ll do 

He was poor at handling fast bowlers and that skill is tested when u dnt have gr8 bowlers, he didnt needed to manage zak. If he is imran, wasim , waqar well they ll manage themselevs.....a captains job becomes easier when u have Wc class players and managing them is also important which he did really. U think ponting use to tell warne what to do, vice versa warne use to tell him what he ll do 

Hey I said jaddu and ashwin were deserving read it again

OK you agreed that he is poor in handling pacer but at the same time you said he can walk into any world eleven as a captain, but how can a captain who can't lead from the front and a poor in managing the second important aspect of the game can walk straight as captain??

To be honest apart from zaheer we had sresanth who had skills and pace to be successful but its incompetency of dhoni as a leader which failed him in handling sree,then came umesh and aaeron with proper guidance and confidence they could both have been world class, look how bhuvi and umesh ( in tests) developed under kohli or wasim and waquar under imran, but no dhoni sahab was busy criticizing them in live press conference..

Pointings, lyod you are mentioning, never quit and left their test and odi sides in doldrums as of dhoni in 2015(test) and 2016 (odi )

I can accept dhoni as a successful captain in fact the most successful but not the best.

14 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Hey I said jaddu and ashwin were deserving read it again

So u mean vijay n Nehra are non deserving 

OK you agreed that he is poor in handling pacer but at the same time you said he can walk into any world eleven as a captain, but how can a captain who can't lead from the front and a poor in managing the second important aspect of the game can walk straight as captain??

Every captain has some weekness

Kohli body lang in 2017 Ct was horrendeous, infact in such crunch games his captaincy reminds me of ganguly panick attacks

To be honest apart from zaheer we had sresanth who had skills and pace to be successful but its incompetency of dhoni as a leader which failed him in handling sree,then came umesh and aaeron with proper guidance and confidence they could both have been world class, look how bhuvi and umesh ( in tests) developed under kohli or wasim and waquar under imran, but no dhoni sahab was busy criticizing them in live press conference..

As i said every captain will have certain weekness , u name a captain n he ll have 

Agree he didnt posses confidence in umesh

On bhuvi he always had confidence in him always 

Pointings, lyod you are mentioning, never quit and left their test and odi sides in doldrums as of dhoni in 2015(test) and 2016 (odi )

I can accept dhoni as a successful captain in fact the most successful but not the best.

In doldrums?????

Best will always be debatable n subjective 

In doldrums?????
Best will always be debatable n subjective 

1) vijay over gambir was a big no,
any young skilled pacer over nehra.
2)agreed, every captain do have limitations and I too feel that dhoni should not be fully blamed for umesh and aerons failure in Odis provided he should share some blame.
Ct was kohlis first major tournament as a captain, and he did fairly well as we reached the finals I didn't find any problem in his body language he was bit confused though, it was that moronic decision to play ashwin over Shami/umesh on a flat and bouncy track and even more moronic decision to bat second that too in a final has cost us the ct.
44 minutes ago, speedheat said:

1) vijay over gambir was a big no,
any young skilled pacer over nehra.
2)agreed, every captain do have limitations and I too feel that dhoni should not be fully blamed for umesh and aerons failure in Odis provided he should share some blame.
Ct was kohlis first major tournament as a captain, and he did fairly well as we reached the finals I didn't find any problem in his body language he was bit confused though, it was that moronic decision to play ashwin over Shami/umesh on a flat and bouncy track and even more moronic decision to bat second that too in a final has cost us the ct.

Gambhir career was over the guy cudnt even touch the ball in eng. Doesnt matter how good he was he was done n dusted 

Look at the innings that vijay has played.....CSK quota is such demeaning term to all the players specially if vijay calibre who has scored in tough condition

Aaron is himself to blame

Then go again n watch the final, his body lang was panicked .....

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
Gambhir career was over the guy cudnt even touch the ball in eng. Doesnt matter how good he was he was done n dusted  Look at the innings that vijay has played.....CSK quota is such demeaning term to all the players specially if vijay calibre who has scored in tough condition

Aaron is himself to blame

Then go again n watch the final, his body lang was panicked .....

Lol what are you even saying?? Kya bat kar raha yaar?? may be he was finished as test match cricketer but he was still having some gas to play odis where as murli Vijay is a prooven failure in Odis.

Don't mind but gambo still has in him.

25 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Lol what are you even saying?? Kya bat kar raha yaar?? may be he was finished as test match cricketer but he was still having some gas to play odis where as murli Vijay is a prooven failure in Odis.

Don't mind but gambo still has in him.

How much of odi did vijay get . 17 odi that to not continous .....u call the favoritism :laugh1:

Gambhir is over infact way past his expiry date .....way way way past 

How much of odi did vijay get . 17 odi that to not continous .....u call the favoritism :laugh1:

Gambhir is over infact way past his expiry date .....way way way past 

As you said he didn't got continues chance but captain sahabs favoritism kept on bringing him with one failure after another

It was well known and predicted by the experts that Vijay and his tuk tuks will be failure in international cricket still the stubborn captain sahab preferred him over gambhir coz unlike some cskians gambo was not ready to lick his boots and that's the favoritism.

29 minutes ago, speedheat said:

As you said he didn't got continues chance but captain sahabs favoritism kept on bringing him with one failure after another

It was well known and predicted by the experts that Vijay and his tuk tuks will be failure in international cricket still the stubborn captain sahab preferred him over gambhir coz unlike some cskians gambo was not ready to lick his boots and that's the favoritism.

Vijay n tuk tuk, there was time cud smash really well.....not n favour

Look at ur statement 17 games and kept him bringing back ......really in that case he shud have been in WC . Just go see some of his IPL innings ....the guy when needed could smash 

17 games is favouristim

Wait ur facts are really really wrong.....time to eat ur words

Among is 16 innings he ha splayed 11 under diff captain not dhoni . So 5 games he played under dhoni in ODi and u call that backing :laugh1:

He was constantly backed by selection chairman srikanth who like his predeccsor use to back players from his region (vengsarkar use to back jaffaar)

Really get ur facts right and do u want me to start with kohli, ganguly favourtisim 

Gambo licks his boots or not he was done and had no buss to be in the team