Happy B’day to the World Cup 2011 Hero Gambhir

Cricketics

1 hour ago, rahulrulezz said:

Probably the biggest reason why I support KKR even though I have nothing to do with Bengal. 

The most underrated guy India has produced in last 25 years. Wish he could come back to indian team again. I would pick Gambhir over Rahane any day in ODIs and t20s  and over Murli Vijay in tests. 

You are kidding right? Gambhir was a great player but Vijay is one of our most successful overseas opener in tests in recent times....so you even watch test cricket? Agree on the Rahane part but that's only a Gambhir in prime vs Rahane in prime comparison...no need to go back to recycle players.

Let is just celebrate the memories Gambhir has provided in his career.

Edited by maniac
15 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Probably the biggest reason why I support KKR even though I have nothing to do with Bengal. 

The most underrated guy India has produced in last 25 years. Wish he could come back to indian team again. I would pick Gambhir over Rahane any day in ODIs and t20s  and over Murli Vijay in tests

You do realize that Vijay has the best record in Aus/Eng/SA combo by an Indian opening batsman after Gavaskar (Sunny didn't play in SA, still my point stands). Even at their peaks Viru and Gambo were never as good as MV in tough overseas conditions.