India U-19 squad for Asia Cup 2017

tweaker

16 minutes ago, nsareen said:

Well I was looking out for new faces in the Indian team, some interesting players.

Fast bowler Mandeep Singh from Punjab, looks really tall & has a quick arm action

https://instagram.com/p/BXhRK_-BSAK/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mandeep looks good. Seems to have a good strong action to generate pace. Arshdeep also not bad at all.

Have you noticed any uncapped Indian pacer who is really quick ..... someone who looks capable of bowling 145 k 150 k spells.

That's a bit too far fetched & can't make out speed on the raw videos, but we can find good actions enough to be able to generate pace..

These bowlers are all tall & lanky which is a good sign, Aditya is very accurate & Mandeep looks like he has a strong action & somebody who can be pacy, but still just guesswork.

6 minutes ago, nsareen said:

That's a bit too far fetched & can't make out speed on the raw videos, but we can find good actions enough to be able to generate pace..

Yes, far-fetched for U19 guys .... but I was asking about uncapped pacers of any age who look really quick visually ... like Aaron did.

Edited by express bowling

Yes, far-fetched for U19 guys .... but I was asking about uncapped pacers of any age who looks really quick visually ... like Aaron did.

To me 145-150 I've not seen anybody that quick to be honest.. but most of them can cross 140 for sure that's a big change from the old times

16 minutes ago, nsareen said:

To me 145-150 I've not seen anybody that quick to be honest.. but most of them can cross 140 for sure that's a big change from the old times

Big change for sure.  Standard Indian pacers 15 years back used to floaty medium pacers. 

Now, the standard Indian pacers we are seeing are hitting the deck and bowling quick.

We are seeing lots of 135 k to 145 k pacers coming up

But I want atleast one good 140 k to 150 k pacer too., as that extra pace shakes up the opposition.  Umesh bowled that even 6 months back but now becoming 135-145 k as he is about to complete 30 in a week.

Edited by express bowling
50 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Big change for sure.  Standard Indian pacers 15 years back used to floaty medium pacers. 

Now, the standard Indian pacers we are seeing are hitting the deck and bowling quick.

We are seeing lots of 135 k to 145 k pacers coming up

But I want atleast one good 140 k to 150 k pacer too., as that extra pace shakes up the opposition.  Umesh bowled that even 6 months back but now becoming 135-145 k as he is about to complete 30 in a week.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXhRK_-BSAK5ilieBZRoK3_VAihNO1onWYIKno0/?taken-by=mandeeps026

This Mandeep Singh looks to have the potential to do that in future.

Need some good hitters too, I'm not sure why they are sticking with Salman Khan, dint like his technique, not suited for fast bowling.. Mayank Rawat from Delhi is a good hitters not picked, another player Ankush from MP seems to have hitting capacity not picked..