Biggest Shocks of 2017 in Cricket

Lala2790

What have been the biggest shocks to you this year in cricket.

For me, it has to be Pakistan winning the Champions Trophie against India.  Even though I new we would win, the whole world expected us to not make it past the group stage and for India to win.  Kohli and Ashwirn were hapless as Zaman hit a beautiful then the most exciting bowler in the world Amir was unplayable.

The 333 run defeat of India by Australia in Pune is another big shock as most thinking that Australia would struggle. 

A mention to the Bangladeshi Tigers defeating Australia too.

What are everyone's biggest cricket shocks this year?

9 minutes ago, Lala2790 said:

What have been the biggest shocks to you this year in cricket.

For me, it has to be Pakistan winning the Champions Trophie against India.  Even though I new we would win

Lala fan :cantstop:,pata bhi tha shock bhi hai 

I thought a mediocre side like Lanka winning at Emirates was one of biggest shocks of the year as well but then realized may be they are better than Pakistanis in tests ,so yes you are right even though you knew your team would win :cantstop:

8 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Lala fan :cantstop:,pata bhi tha shock bhi hai 

I thought a mediocre side like Lanka winning at Emirates was one of biggest shocks of the year as well but then realized may be they are better than Pakistanis in tests ,so yes you are right even though you knew your team would win :cantstop:

Good suggestion, although not as big a shock as the CT where no one gave Pakistan a chance

On 10/16/2017 at 10:51 PM, sourab10forever said:

So basically according to the OP the only two big games that India lost were all the shocks of the year...goes on to show were this Indian side is ranked. Shocks can only happen to the best sides.

Ever heard Pakistan being 'shocked' !? :cantstop:

yes, when ever they win anything. :p: