Pakistan will play in ICC world leagues only if India honours MoU

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Exactly.  Move on.  Stop begging for hand-outs from Indian Cricket as if you are somehow "entitled" to them.   Cricket's bilateral fixtures have always been arranged on mutual agreement.   Begging, pleading, threatening, etc will get you absolutely nowhere.  

Lol Dude tell that to Sethi on his number ok? 

3 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Lol Dude tell that to Sethi on his number ok? 

So why are you on this thread trying to make a case to Indian cricket fans about cricket in Pakistan?  

Its a bit rich from Pakistanis to claim that "sports and politics shouldn't mix" while in the same breath supporting the exact same policies when the shoe is on the other foot.   

Edited by sandeep
7 minutes ago, sandeep said:

So why are you on this thread trying to make a case to Indian cricket fans about cricket in Pakistan?  

Its a bit rich from Pakistanis to claim that "sports and politics shouldn't mix" while in the same breath supporting the exact same policies when the shoe is on the other foot.   

Go read my posts again I won't repeat myself. I am not speaking on Sethi's behalf. I don't care for this money you speak of. I have nothing to gain from India vs Pakistan game besides entertainment. 

I only care for a average Pakistani who is getting deprived of cricket by some double standards. 

From one side they say they aren't obsessed with India then they come up with BS like this.. If you don't want to be part of it don't be part of it simple as that. I doubt pak has that much power in ICC that can make India bow down to their conditions

At the end of the day they ll shamelessly take part in the leauge..so why all this drama ? 

7 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

From one side they say they aren't obsessed with India then they come up with BS like this.. If you don't want to be part of it don't be part of it simple as that. I doubt pak has that much power in ICC that can make India bow down to their conditions

At the end of the day they ll shamelessly take part in the leauge..so why all this drama ? 

Its actually understandable.  They have to try whatever they can to somehow get their hands on the $$$.   Once you add another $130 million to the PCB budget, so many of the PCB babus can "wet their beaks".   

But instead of throwing tantrums, PCB should go and talk to their own govt and PakMIl.  Far more likely to get results that way.   All this squealing like a stuck pig is just further evidence of how effective the Indian approach is.   Let them squeal until their government sees the error of its ways.  

14 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Go read my posts again I won't repeat myself. I am not speaking on Sethi's behalf. I don't care for this money you speak of. I have nothing to gain from India vs Pakistan game besides entertainment. 

I only care for a average Pakistani who is getting deprived of cricket by some double standards. 

Well that "average Pakistani" is also partially culpable.  You reap what you sow.   And if the average Pakistani and their average Pakistani representatives clean up their acts, then they won't be deprived.   If they don't....

Comparing a stone pelting incident which was done probably by a drunk idiot to trained blood thirsty militants who are ready to kill and die in the process :hail: Pakistanis are a true breed.

In Australia there are incidents when streakers run on the ground as well....it is still a security lapse but it is not the same as a suicide bomber running around shouting jalalalalalalalalalalalalala which you associate with Pakistan 

LOL at all our pakistani friends here trying to give a reality check...you teach hoaxes even in your history books and talk about reality here ????:giggle:

We dont want to play with pakistan and give them handouts unless they stop cross border infiltrations and sponsoring terrorists here ,how difficult is it to understand??

We stand to gain very little by playing pakistan ,we have alternative revenue streams pakistan doesnt and we are not about to give it to them with the way things are.Simple.

Edited by RAZPOR
2 hours ago, sandeep said:

Well that "average Pakistani" is also partially culpable.  You reap what you sow.   And if the average Pakistani and their average Pakistani representatives clean up their acts, then they won't be deprived.   If they don't....

Well an average Pakistani is not a teriost. If you really believe that than Its shows more of your character than anyone elses. I really don't live in that box. 

12 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

We dont want to play with pakistan and give them handouts unless they stop cross border infiltrations and sponsoring terrorists here ,how difficult is it to understand??

We stand to gain very little by playing pakistan ,we have alternative revenue streams pakistan doesnt and we are not about to give it to them with the way things are.Simple.

Trust me you guys are not the only country with money in this world so please stop acting like it. Also your view of us as terriosts is totally your own thinking. I don't view Indians in a bad light. Nor do I like this generalism. Rather your white, black, orange you are people. I don't by into this hatered over labels. 

You want me to get your point when you come up with rubbish like this. I will avoid posters like you.

Edited by Shaz1
6 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Well an average Pakistani is not a teriost. If you really believe that than Its shows more of your character than anyone elses. I really don't live in that box. 

Trust me you guys are not the only country with money in this world so please stop acting like it. Also your view of us as terriosts is totally your own thinking. I don't view Indians in a bad light. Nor do I like this generalism. Rather your white, black, orange you are people. I don't by into this hatered over labels. 

You want me to get your point when you come up with rubbish like this. I will avoid posters like you.

Well all  black people are thugs is also a horrible racial stereotype but doesn't mean that you will walk without a worry in the world in South Chicago  at midnight

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Well all  black people are thugs is also a horrible racial stereotype but doesn't mean that you will walk without a worry in the world in South Chicago  at midnight

You know that fear you have? You might wanna get that checked.

Edited by Shaz1
14 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

That's quite an intentional misreading of what I posted.   Nobody is accusing the average Pakistani of being terrorists.  But the average Pakistani does support a society, and a legal and government system that openly provides comfort and security to terrorists and murderers, many of whom are designated as criminal terrorists by the UN.   

Why is that Masood Azhar, Hafiz Saeed and their organizations get so much public support - in terms of manpower and money, within Pakistan's borders?  Why are they openly allowed to continue their business of "non-state actors", not just by the feckless Pakistani government, or the PakMil with blood on their hands, but also by the general public which provides bulk of their support, not to mention soceital approval of their shenanigans?    

And look at yourself, out here, shamelessly playing the victim card instead of having the balls to call a spade a spade.  I will not shirk in accepting that the recent actions of some Indians in India - with the beef ban etc have been shameful and criminal.   Why are Pakistanis so shameless in not just tolerating, but condoning and supporting the violent actions of some of their countrymen?  

15 hours ago, Lala2790 said:

Pakistan have held many tournaments recently with no incident.  How much longer should they be punished.....

You're thinking is that the world will never change and that second chance are never given and that the Finch incident was 'isolated'.  It could have easily killed him.

Wake up and see that there is little difference

buddy pak and India have a war going on, pak is waging a proxy war on India, its covets indian territory, sends its army irregulars and militia to kill Indians, it holds Indian territory illegally, its has ceded Indian territory held illegally to other country illegally, it has got the said other country to buold roads in this illegally held territory. You should be thankful two countries are still in talking terms.

10 minutes ago, sandeep said:

That's quite an intentional misreading of what I posted.   Nobody is accusing the average Pakistani of being terrorists.  But the average Pakistani does support a society, and a legal and government system that openly provides comfort and security to terrorists and murderers, many of whom are designated as criminal terrorists by the UN.   

Why is that Masood Azhar, Hafiz Saeed and their organizations get so much public support - in terms of manpower and money, within Pakistan's borders?  Why are they openly allowed to continue their business of "non-state actors", not just by the feckless Pakistani government, or the PakMil with blood on their hands, but also by the general public which provides bulk of their support, not to mention soceital approval of their shenanigans?    

And look at yourself, out here, shamelessly playing the victim card instead of having the balls to call a spade a spade.  I will not shirk in accepting that the recent actions of some Indians in India - with the beef ban etc have been shameful and criminal.   Why are Pakistanis so shameless in not just tolerating, but condoning and supporting the violent actions of some of their countrymen?  

Yo why the heck are you talking about the Pakistani society? Thats a whole different topic to discuss. I already said I am here to discuss cricket and not politics. Let me make one thing clear for you. What ever consparacies or hatered either side has I have zero interest in. So keep these views to yourself Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Vilander said:

buddy pak and India have a war going on, pak is waging a proxy war on India, its covets indian territory, sends its army irregulars and militia to kill Indians, it holds Indian territory illegally, its has ceded Indian territory held illegally to other country illegally, it has got the said other country to buold roads in this illegally held territory. You should be thankful two countries are still in talking terms.

"All that is ok.  Just play cricket with us, so that we can make money from your audience."   Banjo, the shamelessness and nerve of these entitled fools.

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Comparing a stone pelting incident which was done probably by a drunk idiot to trained blood thirsty militants who are ready to kill and die in the process :hail: Pakistanis are a true breed.

In Australia there are incidents when streakers run on the ground as well....it is still a security lapse but it is not the same as a suicide bomber running around shouting jalalalalalalalalalalalalala which you associate with Pakistan 

:phehe::phehe::phehe:

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

Yo why the heck are you talking about the Pakistani society? Thats a whole different topic to discuss. I already said I am here to discuss cricket and not politics. Let me make one thing clear for you. What ever consparacies or hatered either side has I have zero interest in. So keep these views to yourself Thank you.

Well, the cricket is not being played, thanks to the actions of the Pakistani society.  Take your sad sob story of average Pakistanis missing cricket elsewhere if you don't like the answers being provided to your asinine questions.   

Btw, I have absolutely no "hatred" or conspiracies against Pakistanis.   Its not a popular view, but I feel that Indians and Pakistanis are brothers, and the same damn people.   Regardless of the faith they follow.   

2 hours ago, maniac said:

38 minutes ago, maniac said:

Froggy on absolute fire in this thread.  :laugh: