Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Malcolm Merlyn

Pakistan will play in ICC world leagues only if India honours MoU

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

Tullay baazi is the best cricket. I rather watch golf then tests.

You are the new gen what do you know about real cricket which is the ODIs?

 

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Once again honesty is the best poicy while discussing. International cricketers beg us to play IPL. It is not the other way around.

International cricketers have no connection to Mumbay or any of your other Daredevil teams. They are in it cause of money. That you pay them due to desperation. Without international players IPL would not be a hit honestly.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

 

You can have a semi final while we have the final of 50 overs cricket. ;

So for you final of a CT is worth more ????

Just shows how low you have to sink sometimes to find a positive sometimes.

There is a reason cT is called just a trophy....

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

You are the new gen what do you know about real cricket which is the ODIs?

 

International cricketers have no connection to Mumbay or any of your other Daredevil teams. They are in it cause of money. That you pay them due to desperation. Without international players IPL would not be a hit honestly.

Do we look desperate to you? We are thriving.

 

ODI is the flavor the week for you. It was tests few months back. Once we beat you in ODI you will go to Hong Kong Sixers or whatever. Enjoy. I have work to do.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Khota said:

If you believe in conspiracies I may have to reevaluate you.

We believe in fictional stories each day. Whats wrong with believing in conspracies?

 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

:laugh: didn't you want "intellectual" debates on ICF?

 

And you wonder why you get the kind of responses you get.

I wanted a intellectual debate on that topic. Lol the debates here are ****. So I learned my lesson.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

We believe in fictional stories each day. Whats wrong with believing in conspracies?

 

I wanted a intellectual debate on that topic. Lol the debates here are ****. So I learned my lesson.

You use the word intellectual way too loosely while referring to yourself...anyway ...whatever man

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

So for you final of a CT is worth more ????

Just shows how low you have to sink sometimes to find a positive sometimes.

There is a reason cT is called just a trophy....

When you win a final in a 50 overs game than talk. Semi Final anyone can win. Its the final that matters most.

 

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Do we look desperate to you? We are thriving.

 

ODI is the flavor the week for you. It was tests few months back. Once we beat you in ODI you will go to Hong Kong Sixers or whatever. Enjoy. I have work to do.

 

I agree you have the most money in international cricket. Rest of the countries are beggers. No team plays you without interest of money. India is a superior power in cricket. It deserves respect. More money =respect.

 

Lmao We never lost to you in Tests. I always liked ODI's more.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, maniac said:

You use the word intellectual way too loosely while referring to yourself...anyway ...whatever man

Trust me you know zilch about me. Google a real meaning of good debate and compare it to this place. You will know the meaning. 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

 

With the amount if freebies they are giving us. Making our batsmen's averages go up. This is hardly a worthy competition. New Zealand will be our real test.

 

You can have a semi final while we have the final of 50 overs cricket. ;)

 

Just like you like to beg international cricketers to play your league. We like to beg ICC to have cricket back in our country.   

U mean how ur pakistan phateechar players cry n fall at Indians feet begging to get selected for IPL...

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, TheWall said:

U mean how ur pakistan phateechar players cry n fall at Indians feet begging to get selected for IPL...

Ever since we got PSL we never asked to be in IPL. PSL will surpass IPL in the upcoming years.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, TheWall said:

Psl??? Another begging bowl tournament????

You never herd of PSL? My boy you need to go out more. Its the next big thing in the cricketing world. 

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

When you win a final in a 50 overs game than talk. Semi Final anyone can win. Its the final that matters most

 

 

Bhai tu kya soch ke reply karta hai???

India ne kitne final jeete hain aur pakistan ne kitne....??? Arguement ka pc koi sir paer rakha kar.....

Semi final ke bina final pahunchenge ye ....:giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Shaz1 said:

You never herd of PSL? My boy you need to go out more. Its the next big thing in the cricketing world. 

Ur psl n co is not fit to be even ball boys at ipl...

Stop dreaming....

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

You never herd of PSL? My boy you need to go out more. Its the next big thing in the cricketing world. 

I hope it becomes next big thing in world cricket ...but even our HIL,pro kabaddi and ISL is worth much more than it for now ....so you wont get too much excitement for it here.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

Bhai tu kya soch ke reply karta hai???

India ne kitne final jeete hain aur pakistan ne kitne....??? Arguement ka pc koi sir paer rakha kar.....

Semi final ke bina final pahunchenge ye ....:giggle:

India needs to win finals outside of its country to impress the world of its brillance.

 

2 minutes ago, TheWall said:

Ur psl n co is not fit to be even ball boys at ipl...

Stop dreaming....

We got more talent than your country. What makes PSL good is the sheer talent on display. When you produce a decent fast bowler whose fast enough to test the wits of a batsmen than talk. In Pakistan even a riksha driver knows how to bowl fast. Fast bowling is in our blood and PSL is the hub of fast bowling legends.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

I hope it becomes next big thing in world cricket ...but even our HIL,pro kabaddi and ISL is worth much more than it for now ....so you wont get too much excitement for it here.

I am actually interested in seeing us become the world power and seeing if we still ask India to play.

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Trust me you know zilch about me. Google a real meaning of good debate and compare it to this place. You will know the meaning. 

sorry to break it to you buddy, neither do your posts hint any sign of intellect or neither have you ever said anything of substance that deserves a good discussion or a debate. I suggest read back  some of the posts you just posted

 

PSL will overtake IPL

 

CT 2013 was fixed 

 

do you think these posts reek of intellect or qualify for a debate :laugh:

 

Not a surprise at all though to know you live in a bubble...scary part is I believe you don't even live in Pakistan :fear1:

 

Edited by maniac

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, maniac said:

sorry to break it to you buddy, neither do your posts hint any sign of intellect or neither have you ever said anything of substance that deserves a good discussion or a debate. I suggest read back  some of the posts you just posted

 

PSL will overtake IPL

 

CT 2013 was fixed 

 

do you think these posts reek of intellect or qualify for a debate :laugh:

 

Not a surprise at all though to know you live in a bubble...scary part is I believe you don't even live in Pakistan :fear1:

 

Lmfao Out of the whole gibberish you got only got one thing right. Glad to know you understand me on one thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Shaz1 said:

Lmfao Out of the whole gibberish you got only got one thing right. Glad to know you understand me on one thing.

Yeah the problem is if you live in a bubble in Pakistan it is understandable but even when you move away you carry forward that thinking is scary .....PSL over taking IPL :laugh: the funny part is not the statement itself but the fact that you totally believe it and say it with all honesty now that is comedy gold

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Shaz1 said:

I am actually interested in seeing us become the world power and seeing if we still ask India to play.

 

2 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

India needs to win finals outside of its country to impress the world of its brillance.

 

We got more talent than your country. What makes PSL good is the sheer talent on display. When you produce a decent fast bowler whose fast enough to test the wits of a batsmen than talk. In Pakistan even a riksha driver knows how to bowl fast. Fast bowling is in our blood and PSL is the hub of fast bowling legends.

See thats what i am talking about ....you have no basis for arguements.

Sense banaya kar arguement mein.

India has won a more world finals outside

Google kar le...ct 2013 bhi bahar hi tha,wc 83 bahar tha.

 

And aur ye myths like jinn and talent pakistan ka mainstay hai....talent tha itna to mars pe pahunchna tha pehle.

Badi batein karne se kuch ni hota ....wc ,ct and w t20 sab humare baad me jeeta ....so whr the hell was that talent back then?????

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Yeah the problem is if you live in a bubble in Pakistan it is understandable but even when you move away you carry forward that thinking is scary .....PSL over taking IPL :laugh: the funny part is not the statement itself but the fact that you totally believe it and say it with all honesty now that is comedy gold

And you can determine my seriousness out of reading my posts. Dr.Phil you got a customer.

 

2 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

 

See thats what i am talking about ....you have no basis for arguements.

Sense banaya kar arguement mein.

India has won a more world finals outside

Google kar le...ct 2013 bhi bahar hi tha,wc 83 bahar tha.

 

And aur ye myths like jinn and talent pakistan ka mainstay hai....talent tha itna to mars pe pahunchna tha pehle.

Badi batein karne se kuch ni hota ....wc ,ct and w t20 sab humare baad me jeeta ....so whr the hell was that talent back then?????

 

 

Can I ask you since when was that time you started thinking you were some serious world power who made everyone beggers of your countries fortunes?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

India needs to win finals outside of its country to impress the world of its brillance.

 

We got more talent than your country. What makes PSL good is the sheer talent on display. When you produce a decent fast bowler whose fast enough to test the wits of a batsmen than talk. In Pakistan even a riksha driver knows how to bowl fast. Fast bowling is in our blood and PSL is the hub of fast bowling legends.

Yes. Cheating. Match fixing. Ball tampering  pitch tampering is in ur blood.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

When you win a final in a 50 overs game than talk. Semi Final anyone can win. Its the final that matters most.

 

 

I agree you have the most money in international cricket. Rest of the countries are beggers. No team plays you without interest of money. India is a superior power in cricket. It deserves respect. More money =respect.

 

Lmao We never lost to you in Tests. I always liked ODI's more.

 

 

I always said beggar is a harsh word. We are equal to everyone in cricket. We are not special. All we want is a fair and equitable distribution of resources. We are a poor country and how can we afford to lose billions.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Can I ask you since when was that time you started thinking you were some serious world power who made everyone beggers of your countries fortunes?

Firse bematlab ki baat.....

Where did i say anything about worldpower....

And QUOTE a post.....AS PROOF

 

You are the one bloating on about your pakistan's immeasurable talent .

i only showed you the mirror,you havent won one cup before us.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

Firse bematlab ki baat.....

Where did i say anything about worldpower....

And QUOTE a post.....AS PROOF

 

You are the one bloating on about your pakistan's immeasurable talent .

i only showed you the mirror,you havent won one cup before us.

 

 

 

 

When we get a tea break that cup we use is our winning cup. 

 

Umm.. You know I could spend all day looking for your posts to expose your begging comments. But I don't role that way. I mean if you look at this thread about begging you should get the real picture of whose the begger.

 

Why make us a begger if you don't think you are some rich country with a lot of money? 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

When we get a tea break that cup we use is our winning cup. 

 

Umm.. You know I could spend all day looking for your posts to expose your begging comments. But I don't role that way. I mean if you look at this thread about begging you should get the real picture of whose the begger.

 

Why make us a begger if you don't think you are some rich country with a lot of money? 

Firse bematlab ki baat . And no proof as well as expected. Awal darje ke intellectual hai aap ,khushi hui milke.

You dont role anyway...rehne do   

apse nahi hoga.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RAZPOR said:

Firse bematlab ki baat . And no proof as well as expected. Awal darje ke intellectual hai aap ,khushi hui milke.

You dont role anyway...rehne do   

apse nahi hoga.

 

Lol Dude you are asking for proof when its there in the OP. Laziness won't take you anywhere. The whole idea behind this thread is that we are beggers. And you are doing nothing but supporting that idhology.

 

 

Edited by Shaz1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Lol Dude you are asking for proof when its there in the OP. Laziness won't take you anywhere. The whole idea behind this thread is that we are beggers. And you are doing nothing but supporting that idhology.

 

 

 

Not once have i said anything regarding being worldpower or begging bowls....

Samaj to liya kar baat ko.

You accused me of saying such and hence i asked to QUOTE a post from me as a proof....which you couldnt because there wasnt one.

 

Idhar udhar ki batein karta rehta hai ....ab lazy lazy karne laga.....bematlab and again unrelated.

 

Its your imperative to post proof if you are accusing someone of saying anything not the other way around or is it the otherway in pakistan ???

Edited by RAZPOR

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

 

Not once have i said anything regarding being worldpower or begging bowls....

Samaj to liya kar baat ko.

You accused me of saying such and hence i asked to QUOTE a post from me as a proof....which you couldnt because there wasnt one.

Tereko baat samaj bhi aati hai koi??????

 

Idhar udhar ki batein karta rehta hai ....ab lazy lazy karne laga.....bematlab and again unrelated.

 

Its your imperative to post proof if you are accusing someone of saying anything not the other way around or is it the otherway in pakistan ???

Maybe you need to read before you type. I asked you a general question. I did not accuse you of saying such things. Rather you said it or not is irrelevant. Go read the opening post of this thread. It is saying we are beggers. I asked you this since this is commonly said thing between your people. But instead of giving me an answer you are asking for proof.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Maybe you need to read before you type. I asked you a general question. I did not accuse you of saying such things. Rather you said it or not is irrelevant. Go read the opening post of this thread. It is saying we are beggers. I asked you this since this is commonly said thing between your people. But instead of giving me an answer you are asking for proof.

And i am saying i didnt say or support any such statements from anyone....i dont draw pleasure from calling other countries begging bowls or anything mean.......banter maybe .....and sometimes political statements sure .

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, RAZPOR said:

And i am saying i didnt say or support any such statements from anyone....i dont draw pleasure from calling other countries begging bowls or anything mean.......banter maybe .....and sometimes political statements sure .

Ok bro thats all I wanted to know. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×