Pakistan will play in ICC world leagues only if India honours MoU

2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Well an average Pakistani is not a teriost. If you really believe that than Its shows more of your character than anyone elses. I really don't live in that box. 

Trust me you guys are not the only country with money in this world so please stop acting like it. Also your view of us as terriosts is totally your own thinking. I don't view Indians in a bad light. Nor do I like this generalism. Rather your white, black, orange you are people. I don't by into this hatered over labels. 

You want me to get your point when you come up with rubbish like this. I will avoid posters like you.

You wont ever get my point because you don't want to see it.Intentional blindness can't be cured.

People in my state suffer everyday due to your Govt's policy of exporting terror ,i have no reason to please you just to prove my point.

Btw stop trying to play the victim ,no one said average pakistani is a terrorist,but then again i dont see average pakistani ever asking to jail the 26/11 perpertrators ,instead thier rallies get tens of  thousands and they are getting millions in donations from average pakistanis.

And these are the questions you can't begin to answer ,so you don't have any option  but to ignore.

Edited by RAZPOR
17 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Well, the cricket is not being played, thanks to the actions of the Pakistani society.  Take your sad sob story of average Pakistanis missing cricket elsewhere if you don't like the answers being provided to your asinine questions.   

Btw, I have absolutely no "hatred" or conspiracies against Pakistanis.   Its not a popular view, but I feel that Indians and Pakistanis are brothers, and the same damn people.   Regardless of the faith they follow.   

I am a firm believer Pakistan is its own enemy. But what you said up there is a bunch of who-ha! Its something I avoid cause its nothing but pointing fingers at one another. And by the way I will do what ever the hell I want. If you disagree with my points thats fine with me but don't go off that personal.

I am hardly getting any debates here worth a read. All are either conspracies or toungue to the cheek humor. Makes it awkward for a outsider. ICF needs improvements on that.

Edited by Shaz1
4 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

ore I respond do you live in India or out of country?

It does not matter. facts are facts. Janakpuri if you want to know.

4 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

None of what you stated has anything to do with cricket. That is all politics and I won't argue over that because I am here to discuss cricket. 

All I see is a emotion filled answer. You may need to reasses yourself before you come and do some real debates.

It has all to do with sporting ties and cricket is part of that. I am not good at debating that is why I just put my point forward. If I debate you I will probabluy lose but we can put forth our points nonetheless.

I honestly spend 5 minutes reasseing after what you said and my argument still stands.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

It does not matter. facts are facts. Janakpuri if you want to know.

It has all to do with sporting ties and cricket is part of that. I am not good at debating that is why I just put my point forward. If I debate you I will probabluy lose but we can put forth our points nonetheless.

I honestly spend 5 minutes reasseing after what you said and my argument still stands.

No worries bro. Good debates come in time. Just gotta keep trying. Its not about being right its about being respectful and professional in how you discuss. 

I was looking for a good debate. Wanted a decent discussion on this topic. Sadly all I got was emotional rants.

8 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I am a firm believer Pakistan is its own enemy. But what you said up there is a bunch of who-ha! Its something I avoid cause its nothing but pointing fingers at one another. And by the way I will do what ever the hell I want. If you disagree with my points thats fine with me but don't go off that personal.

I am hardly getting any debates here worth a read. All are either conspracies or toungue to the cheek humor. Makes it awkward for a outsider. ICF needs improvements on that.

Not sure where I got "personal".  And while I agree that ICF certainly has a lot of improvement in terms of discussion quality, on this particular subject, and in this thread, sorry I have to disagree with you.  You seem to be dismissive of perspectives that don't mirror your own.   Your loss IMO.   

7 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

No worries bro. Good debates come in time. Just gotta keep trying. Its not about being right its about being respectful and professional in how you discuss. 

I was looking for a good debate. Wanted a decent discussion on this topic. Sadly all I got was emotional rants.

You are my brother. We can still have honest arguments like you pointed out as long as we are professionals. Let us do it.

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

Not sure where I got "personal".  And while I agree that ICF certainly has a lot of improvement in terms of discussion quality, on this particular subject, and in this thread, sorry I have to disagree with you.  You seem to be dismissive of perspectives that don't mirror your own.   Your loss IMO.   

Naw I just pick and choose who I debate with because many people on the internet just waste your time. Anyone who respondes by reading my posts is who I debate with. I have been on forums long enough to find those good debates.

When it comes to India and Pakistan my views are far more different. I don't think hatered of one another is the best defence. Which is why I get dismissive of such thinking. And don't indulge myself in such finger pointing.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are my brother. We can still have honest arguments like you pointed out as long as we are professionals. Let us do it.

Anytime man. As long as the discussion is done with good intentions bring it on. I don't mind about being proven wrong. As long as its not done in a unprefessional manner.

4 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Naw I just pick and choose who I debate with because many people on the internet just waste your time. Anyone who respondes by reading my posts is who I debate with. I have been on forums long enough to find those good debates.

When it comes to India and Pakistan my views are far more different. I don't think hatered of one another is the best defence. Which is why I get dismissive of such thinking. And don't indulge myself in such finger pointing.

If you are looking for "good debates" then you need to bring a bit of intellectual honesty to the table.   Agree that hatred is useless.  But pointing out facts, especially those are relevant, even critical to the question and subject at hand, cannot be dismissed as "fingerpointing".    That's just a self-serving attempt at superficially claiming the "high road" while taking the low one in actuality. 

You presented a perspective that claims that Cricket should be played between India & Pakistan.  When presented with opposing opinions, you choose to dismiss them as hatred, instead of arguing against the logic.   And threw out strawman arguments claiming that posters are calling Pakistanis as terrorists - when overwhelming majority, if not all the posts on this thead, simply don't do that. 

That doesn't reflect someone "looking for a good debate", it reflects a close-minded person unable to stomach reality checks from differing perspectives.   Colloquially known as Kuwey ka mendhak in the sub-continent.  I.e. Frog in the well syndrome.  

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Well, the cricket is not being played, thanks to the actions of the Pakistani society.  Take your sad sob story of average Pakistanis missing cricket elsewhere if you don't like the answers being provided to your asinine questions.   

Btw, I have absolutely no "hatred" or conspiracies against Pakistanis.   Its not a popular view, but I feel that Indians and Pakistanis were brothers, and used to be the same damn people.   Regardless of the faith they followed.   

corrected :angel: we have not been the same for a few decades now..

41 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

dude. 

There is an old ( very very old) saying in tamil

mann pon penn evatril samathanam illai.  This translates ( not literal) to when it comes to land,gold and a ladies love there is never compromise. pak wants material possession of India which is land, till the time pak vacates pok and kashmir there is no peace. 

Its naive to think that Ind Pak can magically kiss and makeup, even if boundaries become non existent, or irrelevant like in EU, administration will still have to transfer for Ind and pak to be friends again. So that i think is never going to happen.

6 minutes ago, Vilander said:

corrected :angel: we have not been the same for a few decades now..

Brotherhood of millenia cannot be wiped off just from a few decades of misguided hostility.  80 years is nothing.  Give it another 30-40 years, and things can and will get better between India-Pakistan. I'm an eternal optimist.

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Brotherhood of millenia cannot be wiped off just from a few decades of misguided hostility.  80 years is nothing.  Give it another 30-40 years, and things can and will get better between India-Pakistan. I'm an eternal optimist.

i like your optimism in principle. 

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

dude. 

There is an old ( very very old) saying in tamil

mann pon penn evatril samathanam illai.  This translates ( not literal) to when it comes to land,gold and a ladies love there is never compromise. pak wants material possession of India which is land, till the time pak vacates pok and kashmir there is no peace. 

Its naive to think that Ind Pak can magically kiss and makeup, even if boundaries become non existent, or irrelevant like in EU, administration will still have to transfer for Ind and pak to be friends again. So that i think is never going to happen.

What were Pakistan or India 70 years ago?

2 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Yeah when you spout stupidity like equating stone pelting incident to religious extremism and militancy and other such boneheaded statements what do you expect? Can you point me to the conspiracy theories?

and as far as tounge in cheek humor goes isn't that the best way to respond to idiotic statements?

making sense with your posts would be a start if you want "intellectual debates" even though I wonder what level of intellect that would need.

28 minutes ago, maniac said:

Yeah when you spout stupidity like equating stone pelting incident to religious extremism and militancy and other such boneheaded statements what do you expect? Can you point me to the conspiracy theories?

and as far as tounge in cheek humor goes isn't that the best way to respond to idiotic statements?

making sense with your posts would be a start if you want "intellectual debates" even though I wonder what level of intellect that would need.

I made my point clear about that what is it you don't understand?

So one randomn dude throwing a stone . Is same as state sponsored Islamic terrorism , with people killing and murdering mass people with guns, bombs and suicide bombs . 

Never seen such stupidity since sohail gave prasad a mouthful after hitting one boundary and next ball getting clean bowled ! It’s the pak dna , lack of brain cells 

5 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Anytime man. As long as the discussion is done with good intentions bring it on. I don't mind about being proven wrong. As long as its not done in a unprefessional manner.

I have very good intentions. 

Point the flaw in my reasoning here. BCCI claims that they need clearance from govt in MOU. Goverment says they will not. Why is PCB upset? I think this is simple.