After Praise From Virat Kohli, A Response From Mohammad Amir

Pollack

Why are people trying to find some other angle to it

They both havent played much against each other, amir got him out in ct final, almost got him in asia cup.....so may be kohli feels he hasnt soughted him out

MAy be he feels he has soughted anderson out 

Jab warne bola tha usse sachin ke sapne aate hia , tab to koi ulta angle nhin nikalta tha. Just becoz he is a pakistani bowlers let stop finding other sides to it. 

If Amir likes being hyped and praised by Kohli, he better start living up to his name. Just one performance against India in a match India played to lose, doesnt make him the best.

All said, I like Amir, I think he has the capacity to be a good bowler. But as of now, he is a below mediocre bowler. Even Debashish Mohanty had some incredible spells in 99 WC in England. But we never considered him good. 

3 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

If Amir likes being hyped and praised by Kohli, he better start living up to his name. Just one performance against India in a match India played to lose, doesnt make him the best.

All said, I like Amir, I think he has the capacity to be a good bowler. But as of now, he is a below mediocre bowler. Even Debashish Mohanty had some incredible spells in 99 WC in England. But we never considered him good. 

I thought Mohanty was good enough.

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Why are people trying to find some other angle to it

They both havent played much against each other, amir got him out in ct final, almost got him in asia cup.....so may be kohli feels he hasnt soughted him out

MAy be he feels he has soughted anderson out 

Jab warne bola tha usse sachin ke sapne aate hia , tab to koi ulta angle nhin nikalta tha. Just becoz he is a pakistani bowlers let stop finding other sides to it. 

Sachin absolutely destroyed Warne in the 98 tour...it was a total ass whooping.

Had Kohli said this about Jimmy Anderson who totally owned him It would make sense given that Anderson is really one of the best of this generation even though there could be some debate about it....Amir really?

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Had Kohli said this about Jimmy Anderson who totally owned him It would make sense given that Anderson is really one of the best of this generation even though there could be some debate about it....Amir really?

Anderson is a home track bully. Not sure why he's rated highly here.

32 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Anderson is a home track bully. Not sure why he's rated highly here.

No one rates Anderson.....But for sure yes he is more accomplished than Amir and he has had a lot of success against Kohli .you missed  the context of the post I guess 

Just now, maniac said:

No one rates Anderson.....But for sure yes he is more accomplished than Amir and he has had a lot of success against Kohli .you missed  the context of the post I guess 

Hmmm.. Despite all that why is Kohli not mentioning Anderson? There must be a reason right? 

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Now are we going decide whats his difficulty.

What next wud we decide his fav sweet......wonder if its karachi halwa......yaha adho ko to attack aa jayega

We can say his choice is bizzare but lets not find another angle to it.....