Pollack

After Praise From Virat Kohli, A Response From Mohammad Amir

Embarrassing....need to throw up.....does Kohli even know that this guy is a convicted felon?

If any of us had a friend like Amir,pretty sure our moms would by now say "don't be friends with such people...burey sangat me mat pado" or even ground us till we get better friends

Edited by maniac

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Embarrassing....need to throw up.....does Kohli even know that this guy is a convicted felon?

If any of us had a friend like Amir,pretty sure our moms would by now say "don't be friends with such people...burey sangat me math pado" or even ground us till we get better friends

I laughed until you said math instead of mat :mad: 

23 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

No issues but they seem to be trying to establish eachother as the best of this era which is neither true and nor something that is in their domain.

Amir is no where close to being the best of this era but again he did well against India which is the benchmark in Pak-explains long careers of Kamran Akmal,Shoaib Malik,Afridi etc etc

Why are people trying to find some other angle to it

They both havent played much against each other, amir got him out in ct final, almost got him in asia cup.....so may be kohli feels he hasnt soughted him out

MAy be he feels he has soughted anderson out 

Jab warne bola tha usse sachin ke sapne aate hia , tab to koi ulta angle nhin nikalta tha. Just becoz he is a pakistani bowlers let stop finding other sides to it. 

If Amir likes being hyped and praised by Kohli, he better start living up to his name. Just one performance against India in a match India played to lose, doesnt make him the best.

All said, I like Amir, I think he has the capacity to be a good bowler. But as of now, he is a below mediocre bowler. Even Debashish Mohanty had some incredible spells in 99 WC in England. But we never considered him good. 

4 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

Yeah that's exactly why you improve relations between the countries, so that terrorism/killing at the border can stop. 

How much more can India do?

3 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

If Amir likes being hyped and praised by Kohli, he better start living up to his name. Just one performance against India in a match India played to lose, doesnt make him the best.

All said, I like Amir, I think he has the capacity to be a good bowler. But as of now, he is a below mediocre bowler. Even Debashish Mohanty had some incredible spells in 99 WC in England. But we never considered him good. 

I thought Mohanty was good enough.

Yeah that's exactly why you improve relations between the countries, so that terrorism/killing at the border can stop. 

By playing cricket.. i?? I dont think so...

these padosis r thick skinned....

To Khota, 

There's always more one can do, no one individual or nation is perfect 

to the Wall

they were same country as us only a few years ago and contain mix of many different ethnic backgrounds from India- they are probably as thick skinned as we are 

Edited by mancalledsting

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Why are people trying to find some other angle to it

They both havent played much against each other, amir got him out in ct final, almost got him in asia cup.....so may be kohli feels he hasnt soughted him out

MAy be he feels he has soughted anderson out 

Jab warne bola tha usse sachin ke sapne aate hia , tab to koi ulta angle nhin nikalta tha. Just becoz he is a pakistani bowlers let stop finding other sides to it. 

Sachin absolutely destroyed Warne in the 98 tour...it was a total ass whooping.

Had Kohli said this about Jimmy Anderson who totally owned him It would make sense given that Anderson is really one of the best of this generation even though there could be some debate about it....Amir really?

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Had Kohli said this about Jimmy Anderson who totally owned him It would make sense given that Anderson is really one of the best of this generation even though there could be some debate about it....Amir really?

Anderson is a home track bully. Not sure why he's rated highly here.

32 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Anderson is a home track bully. Not sure why he's rated highly here.

No one rates Anderson.....But for sure yes he is more accomplished than Amir and he has had a lot of success against Kohli .you missed  the context of the post I guess 

Just now, maniac said:

No one rates Anderson.....But for sure yes he is more accomplished than Amir and he has had a lot of success against Kohli .you missed  the context of the post I guess 

Hmmm.. Despite all that why is Kohli not mentioning Anderson? There must be a reason right? 

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Now are we going decide whats his difficulty.

What next wud we decide his fav sweet......wonder if its karachi halwa......yaha adho ko to attack aa jayega

We can say his choice is bizzare but lets not find another angle to it.....

18 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Now are we going decide whats his difficulty.

What next wud we decide his fav sweet......wonder if its karachi halwa......yaha adho ko to attack aa jayega

We can say his choice is bizzare but lets not find another angle to it.....

Of course Amir,Karach Halwa,Biscuits from Karachi bakery then there would definitely be a pattern wouldn't it?

Anyway it's just a marketing ploy...praise from Kohli means a lot more across the border than the other way round from Amir I guess 

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Of course Amir,Karach Halwa,Biscuits from Karachi bakery then there would definitely be a pattern wouldn't it?

Anyway it's just a marketing ploy...praise from Kohli means a lot more across the border than the other way round from Amir I guess 

Kohli is a fine batsmen. Him praising Amir means he is praising our country. But still Junaid Khan owned him why is he not praising Junaid Khan? Why the fixer Amir? 

8 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Kohli is a fine batsmen. Him praising Amir means he is praising our country. But still Junaid Khan owned him why is he not praising Junaid Khan? Why the fixer Amir? 

Junaid Khan is a chucker and a flash in the pan...so not important...Yes however praising  Amir the fixer is embarrassing ...I agree with you on that...glad we are on the same page

25 minutes ago, maniac said:

Junaid Khan is a chucker and a flash in the pan...so not important...Yes however praising  Amir the fixer is embarrassing ...I agree with you on that...glad we are on the same page

Dude you should really remind the umpires of Junaid's chucking. Can't believe the fans see it but them. 

To Khota, 

to the Wall

they were same country as us only a few years ago and contain mix of many different ethnic backgrounds from India- they are probably as thick skinned as we are 

Can you tell me last time govt. of India organized a terrorist raid and killed 200 people in Lahore/karachi. If you cant then dont pontificate.

To Khota, 

to the Wall

Unlike them We dont support terrorists who kill innocent ppl...

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Can you tell me last time govt. of India organized a terrorist raid and killed 200 people in Lahore/karachi. If you cant then dont pontificate.

and hence that's why the two countries need to improve public relations....its one of the steps on the pathway to peace and conflict resolution. its quite easy to conceptualise these ideas, once you've removed hate and bigotry from your mind...you should try it sometime. 

1 hour ago, mancalledsting said:

and hence that's why the two countries need to improve public relations....its one of the steps on the pathway to peace and conflict resolution. its quite easy to conceptualise these ideas, once you've removed hate and bigotry from your mind...you should try it sometime. 

Hate and bigotry from your mind ... I beg your pardon?

They have hate and bigotry. They have ethnically cleansed minorities and call us hate and bigotry. They cleared kasmiri pandits from kashmir and we have hate in our hearts.

I have one word for you ... stupid.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Guest, sign in to access all features.