Brainfade

India vs New Zealand 1st ODI - Mumbai - Oct 22nd, 2017

1 minute ago, New guy said:

The examples of players you used. Kohli, Jadhav. if they do this match after match after match, they will be criticized too. Who in their right mind will criticize Kohli for having one slow innings?

What do you say about an innings of 25 of 42 balls at a strike rate of 59? Worth it?

Everyone knows your and your little gangs agenda.. No need for that nonsense :phehe: I wonder if you complained for those tuk tuks from your gawddd

[mention=21041]New guy[/mention] - Pandya 6 dot balls and off the mark at 7th ball in the 43rd over. Surely if it was Dhoni...you would have criticized. It goes back to my point....very few players can get going from ball 1.

He is at 16 from 15 balls now. Trying to score boundary from every ball.

11 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

@New guy - Pandya 6 dot balls and off the mark at 7th ball in the 43rd over. Surely if it was Dhoni...you would have criticized. It goes back to my point....very few players can get going from ball 1.

As I said, if Pandaya did it ever single game he would be criticized too. Dhoni was criticized after a lot of leeway. Problem with Dhoni is, he is incapable of capitalizing even later nowadays

And out. 16 off 15 is a decent cameo in 45th overs but is it acceptable in 30th over of the innings? That is my point.

Still after having 10 years of experience and being know as one of the best finishers, I expect to get single of at least 90% balls. I don’t demand 4 or 6 of every ball, that’s Pandya’s job but scoring at strike rate of 60 is crime. Kohli is scoring almost at 100 SR at other end without taking any risk. Dhoni has lost his ability to do so and must work on that or retire with pride.

2 hours ago, Imtiaz said:

Lol joke of a batting line up for india.

Amongs the weekest currently but spinners will bail them out at home.

Troll karna seekh pc ....weak attempt like your weak pathetic team which gets whitewashed by SL at home....ask sl fans which team they d rather face.

now go cry.....

28 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I just wonder what will happen to our ODI team when we tour SA next. Maybe the same phainta Bangladesh is receiving now. Our only saving grace in ODIs are spinners which wont work in SA.

Ravi Shastri's face will be worth watching when that happens. :nice:

Pessimistic much.

And our strength isnt just spin ,its bumrah and bhuvi to much bigger extent.

And batting has always been among the best if not the best.

Itna pessimism sehat ke liye hanikarakak hota hai ....sir

3 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

Lol What has overstepping to do with this ?  You guys couldnt even crawl to 200

Cant blame you inference comes with intelligence....which in your general vicinity might be a problem.

13 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

And out. 16 off 15 is a decent cameo in 45th overs but is it acceptable in 30th over of the innings? That is my point.

Your point is that all other batsmen should be criticized for one single failure  but Dhoni cannot be criticized for doing the same thing match after match after match. You are intentionally being dishonest enough to compare one single innings when it is clear Dhoni is being criticized because he does this every single match

35 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

@New guy - Pandya 6 dot balls and off the mark at 7th ball in the 43rd over. Surely if it was Dhoni...you would have criticized. It goes back to my point....very few players can get going from ball 1.

dont think he/she has got mind to listen to logical arguments :phehe:

Guest, sign in to access all features.