Brainfade

India vs New Zealand 1st ODI - Mumbai - Oct 22nd, 2017

11 minutes ago, Prince_ said:

So, India is on its way to lose today's match to a team that routinely gets whitewashed by a team like Bangladesh, lol. This Indian team doesn't deserve to be the no 1.

You are saying no other team has lost to New zealand? I remember a certain team losing to them in the world cup semi.

3 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Well played NZ. Credit goes to them. Not a tall order by any means in this day and age. You just have to use your brain.

Especially against Indian bowlers. :aha:

9 minutes ago, Prince_ said:

So, India is on its way to lose today's match to a team that routinely gets whitewashed by a team like Bangladesh, lol. This Indian team doesn't deserve to be the no 1.

Here comes the phateechar astrologer....

Just now, Imtiaz said:

Too naive to note the experience of test team and difference between neautral and home venue. 

Ho gayi bas....ab victim ban gaya:giggle:

I can give you sympathy for not getting cricket at home but nothing much else.

Maybe troll accordingly.

21 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Why is Jadhav not being used as a bowler  ?

Kohli doesn't like to use options much in limited overs. Have seen that from IPL itself. He is with mindset "Why to waste your top 4 bowlers quota by giving 6th bowler a chance".

I find that defensive and predictable. Maybe it's attacking for him to attack with his all 5 gun bowlers rather than experimenting when there is no need.

5 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Wankhede is a good batting track , it is even better under lights. 280 was a subpar total.

It has always been a chasers paradise. That's why I was never in doubt in the 2011 final. Only pressure could have gotten to us. Chasing is ridiculously easy at wankhede. Always has been for the last decade. 

4 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

Lol indian bowling cant even defend 280 at such double paced pitch.

Worlds best bowling lineup for a reason

U gotta watch the highlights of the last CT final if u wanna get a glimpse of India's bowling prowess. :nevermind:

1 minute ago, Laaloo said:

It has always been a chasers paradise. That's why I was never in doubt in the 2011 final. Only pressure could have gotten to us. Chasing is ridiculously easy at wankhede. Always has been for the last decade. 

Ohh really I thought you turned off tv when sachin got out. :giggle:

13 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

Lol indian bowling cant even defend 280 at such double paced pitch.

Worlds best bowling lineup for a reason

sri lanka se 4 match jeet ke fir zubaan khul gayi hai inki :phehe:

Also this chewt approach to save wickets need to change, athletic team my @$$ can't catch to save their @$$€$ ,kiwis are literally taking singles from hands, ghantay ke athlete ,you got to be kidding me, if kedar is clearing yo - yo honey Singh test and sundar is failing, Must have some sort of secret of Kohli and shastri relationship.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Guest, sign in to access all features.