We dont need Kohli or Rohit individual brilliance to win and hide all the shortcomings again

SK_IH

I was so cool about yesterday's loss,deep down i wanted this team led by incorrigible team management and selectors to lose and get up from their slumber.

We dont have to look far,look at NZ, they promoted Munro for fast start and strategically played Latham in middle order to combat spin an it worked wonderfully.

Now look at Ind side, every other match we see a new no.4 ,players shifted up, down without giving anyone chance to perform or perish at a particular spot:

• Pandey played most games last series ,then suddenly he is dropped for kartik (ye saala aa kaha se gaya team mei ), even when Pandey played he played at 4,sometimes 6, so its hard to fathom wtf is going on.:blink:

• The story is similar for Jadhav,koi fixed number nahi,yesterday he was playing different from how he normally plays,it hard to fathom for an ordinary fan like me whats Jadhav role in the side,is he a no.4 option or he gets preference because he bowls :crazy:

• Dhoni ki kahani aaj tak smajh nahi,ab bas ki nahi rahi wo pehli wali hitting ability, but still he comes at or sent in at no.6,why o why?

• Pandya one of our inform batsman comes in with 7 overs left?

So to summarize I would not mind losing this inconsequential series, if get something better out of it. 

Edited by SK_IH