MS Dhoni Can Return to Chennai Super Kings if IPL GC's Proposal is Approved

velu

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Never seen people so excited about  a player in a T20 league who is mediocre at best in the T20 format :facepalm: 

You can laugh initially but then you realize these are your fellow countrymen in the end...it is so cringey :wall: 

this is the the kind of hero worship that hinders this country's progress :((

If dhoni wants to under perform for chuskis, I could care less. I could care less if he brings nepotism for chuskis. I could care less if he's freeloading biryanis from Rayadu. But when he does it for the Indian t20 team, that's a problem. :no:  

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Never seen people so excited about  a player in a T20 league who is mediocre at best in the T20 format :facepalm: 

You can laugh initially but then you realize these are your fellow countrymen in the end...it is so cringey :wall: 

when i last checked cheeru garu , balaya garu , pawan kalyan garu are all importanta names the  golt  politics :phehe:

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

what is Sachin worship is that ok ?  let people do what they want its IPL, why pass value judgements as if.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Thats comical coming from someone followlling American sports lol

That NRI bitching about Indian progress because they follow franchise sports just like Americans :lmao:

Irony died a death by thousand cuts

Mediocre? He captained that team to two championships apart from being one of their best performers .Some mediocre that.

3 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

If dhoni wants to under perform for chuskis, I could care less. I could care less if he brings nepotism for chuskis. I could care less if he's freeloading biryanis from Rayadu. But when he does it for the Indian t20 team, that's a problem. :no:  

he takes international T20s as practice for :csk: games ..

hey in IPL , every team has got more than 2 faulkners that our captain cool can take advantage of them in the end overs  :aha: 

3 minutes ago, velu said:

he takes international T20s as practice for :csk: games ..

hey in IPL , every team has got more than 2 faulkners that our captain cool can take advantage of them in the end overs  :aha: 

hope for your sake and many other chuskis, you're right. Last 5 years have been awful for you guys. :(( 

Edited by Laaloo
10 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

aararaaaa gujju loins puncture oiyechhhey

Edited by Vilander
33 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Thats comical coming from someone followlling American sports lol

That NRI bitching about Indian progress because they follow franchise sports just like Americans :lmao:

Irony died a death by thousand cuts

Mediocre? He captained that team to two championships apart from being one of their best performers .Some mediocre that.

I don't know a single player from any franchise sport in any country  where a mediocre player( in that format) is worshipped like a demi God.

if this was a 50 over franchise and had Dhoni sucked in  the franchise version, I can make sense of it because of his Odi exploits.

I don't know a single player from any franchise sport in any country  where a mediocre player( in that format) is worshipped like a demi God.

if this was a 50 over franchise and had Dhoni sucked in  the franchise version, I can make sense of it because of his Odi exploits.

Just because you don't like someone doesn't make him mediocre lol

He was one of the best players for CSK for years.