Gujarat and Himachal elections:2017

Malcolm Merlyn

Judicial reforms? Man that’ll take long time and the eco system will take long time to go or won’t event go completely...

Thus is the right time to advance in charge sheets involving states like Rajasthan, Haryana etc. There’s not guarantee that BJP will continue to rule in these states for another term the way Vadundhara Raje and Khattar tau going... Vadra has committed large scams in these two states and BJP should do something ASAP before the next Congress govt cones. Bring in so much evidence that Judiciary s forced to act.

Unless there a secret pact between Modi and Sonia to not hurt each other from now on..

4 minutes ago, asterix said:

Judicial reforms? Man that’ll take long time and the eco system will take long time to go or won’t event go completely...

Thus is the right time to advance in charge sheets involving states like Rajasthan, Haryana etc. There’s not guarantee that BJP will continue to rule in these states for another term the way Vadundhara Raje and Khattar tau going... Vadra has committed large scams in these two states and BJP should do something ASAP before the next Congress govt cones. Bring in so much evidence that Judiciary s forced to act.

Unless there a secret pact between Modi and Sonia to not hurt each other from now on..

You can't actually believe that? How can Modi forget what he went through for 12 years? Amit Shah actually went to jail. No way he would compromise. Rest of the BJP maybe lutyens aspirants, but for these two, this is personal. 

You can't actually believe that? How can Modi forget what he went through for 12 years? Amit Shah actually went to jail. No way he would compromise. Rest of the BJP maybe lutyens aspirants, but for these two, this is personal. 

I’m starting to have doubts, Bhai... imagine Jai Italy completing a 5 year term as FM... he’s the most powerful man after ODI in the cabinet... :wall:

Good that Venkaiyya become VP was inept as I&B minister. What he’s doing as VP? Will he investigate the RSTV scams? Do these guys really have any plans?

What’s that guy Jabdekar doing? And Ravishankar Prasad?

4 minutes ago, asterix said:

I’m starting to have doubts, Bhai... imagine Jai Italy completing a 5 year term as FM... he’s the most powerful man after ODI in the cabinet... :wall:

Good that Venkaiyya become VP was inept as I&B minister. What he’s doing as VP? Will he investigate the RSTV scams? Do these guys really have any plans?

What’s that guy Jabdekar doing? And Ravishankar Prasad?

Modi didn't get much of a say in ticket distribution in 2014, which he plans to rectify given one of his speeches to party cadres recently where he called out lack of performance of many MPs (paraphrasing). 

Modi didn't get much of a say in ticket distribution in 2014, which he plans to rectify given one of his speeches to party cadres recently where he called out lack of performance of many MPs (paraphrasing). 

Inshallah!
He finally got right by bringing Smriti Irani as I&B minister. Would love to get Shah inducted in he Cabinet (won’t happen though).

19 hours ago, asterix said:

Agree with that.

Next poll is in Karnataka. What could be the possible outcome? Congress is trying trying hard to retain it. Might just succeed.

BJP will be disaster for the state,they will turn into a UP style dystopia with their divisive politics.Hoping Karnataka voters will see through terrible politics.

9 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

BJP will be disaster for the state,they will turn into a UP style dystopia with their divisive politics.Hoping Karnataka voters will see through terrible politics.

Cmon, past government was when there was no BJP central. Now, with Modi-Shah oversight, things will be different. There is no Advani camp in Karnataka now. Congress/Sidda is much more divisive. They are trying to carve out a new religion for Lingayats, it can't get worse than that. That and Hindi politics, Flag issue, KDA, all these are trying to polarize the voters more. If BJP/RSS can unite the Hindu vote, they can win Karnataka, the only way for BJP to come back to power.

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Cmon, past government was when there was no BJP central. Now, with Modi-Shah oversight, things will be different. There is no Advani camp in Karnataka now. Congress/Sidda is much more divisive. They are trying to carve out a new religion for Lingayats, it can't get worse than that. That and Hindi politics, Flag issue, KDA, all these are trying to polarize the voters more. If BJP/RSS can unite the Hindu vote, they can win Karnataka, the only way for BJP to come back to power.

some of my ex colleagues ( lingayat and uttar karnataka guys ) were really annoyed with this  lingayat poltics by congress .. 

i think congress realized it and keeping silent now 

Why is our PM in perennial campaigning mode, desh kaun chalayega? Either he is doing this or visiting 10 new countries.

The Anandi Bens and Rupanis has messed up Gujarat... They should’ve taken care of Modi’s good work... it’s important for Modi-Shah duo as any new dispensation in Gujarat will open new criminal cases on the duo...