Would you encourage your son/daughter to join Indian military?

head coach

Guest dada_rocks

Vomit of hallucincators and lala-land dwellers aside, no I ain't going to discourage him.. But I am going to do everything under my power to make him take to playing cricket.. He is old enough to hold the bat now, and seems pretty fond of it too

how he has converted many self proclaimed Indians into ridiculing their own culture after reading some western authors.
The parts that deserve ridicule gets ridicule. You seem to be caught in some odd notion that Indian culture is just fine, everything there is hunky-dory, it has nothing more to learn and is the final,finished product - which is nothing more than seggregationist, isolationist nonsense.
We have been socially engineered after decades rule of dynasty dominated party and leftist leaning history books.....this social engineering is shwoing it's real ugly face when we see here some 'educated' Macaulay putra trying to pose as 'rationale".
Prove me wrong then. You can begin with telling me why Ashoka,Vikramaditya,Chandragupta, Changragupta Maurya, etc. ALL wrote using a middle-eastern script and not a desi script. This was 100s of years before Mohammed was even born, so your whole 'islamic invasion forcing it down our throat' falls apart. Trouble with hinduvta fanatics like you is you are so caught up in your Nazi-esque superiority nonsense that you cannot see the contributions of foreigners to our culture and only see our contribution to the foreigners to whip yourself up in a frenzy of superiority, in a classic syndrome of ' freed slaves & opressed for 100s of years going overboard in their historical pride pre-conquest'. And sadly enough, you arn't alone in this- there are plenty of black people who thump their chest about a 'global black civilization' before 'evil white barbarians took em over', there are enough Chinese who see the beginning and end of civilization with China. Nothing new-your type exists in every culture, really.

Guest dada_rocks

CC is chhichora this mroon was banned for ridiculing someone's family comes back does exactly the same with me .. stop defending this chutiiya.. I have not seen many chhichhoras here who invoke people's family who invoke gutter-talk like my salary betetr than yours ( veracity of that cliam notwithstanding.. bonafide moron of first order he is..

Not before he said much more vile things about me my wife
That is an utter lie. All i've said in relation to your wife is 'i feel sorry for your wife that she's stuck with a LOOSER like you'. I've said NOTHING else about your wife and I DARE YOU to provide proof of ANYTHING ELSE i've said. And if you had basic comprehension of English, instead of a 3-rd class grasp of it, you'd realize that even then, the comment is a diss on YOU, not your wife, who's mentioned in the most neutral fashion possible! You on the other hand have called my mother a whore- i know that is the kind of upbringing you were subject to in your half-civilized home and unlike you, i didn't run to the mods complaining about everytime you called my mother a whore. Namecalling from you is meaningless to me, so if a half-educated nazi calls my mother a whore, it matters not a jot to me. Only thing i wish is you had the balls to say it on my face and then deal with the consequences. But knowing a coward like you, i know you will think twice before facing me in person. But don't you dare go around making up lies just because i have outed you as a Nazi and your own quotes were shown as proof- from which you ran away like a coward.

who invoke gutter-talk like my salary betetr than yours
Umm..i've NEVER compared salary here. And you've mentioned it far more than i've in the past along with your chamchaa Bossbhai, who specializes in throwing 'six figure salary ka chapraasi' when lamely attempting self-depreciating humour.

Guest dada_rocks
Umm..i've NEVER compared salary here. And you've mentioned it far more than i've in the past along with your chamchaa Bossbhai' date=' who specializes in throwing 'six figure salary ka chapraasi' when lamely attempting self-depreciating humour.[/quote'] u did it moron I stopped it mid-way.. yes ur line was some candian timbaktoo university grads get more salary than iit grads.. I wnated to indulge once again show u ur real worth btu then it hit me u chhihora have made me stoop to ur chuttiya level.. so I reined in my further comment U are chhichhora samrta

and you seem to forget the many transgressions after that last episode .... care to tell me what you did with many of those reports ?
I haven't forgotten anything. While I have been here since then, there hasn't been anything as egregious as the one offense.
Not before he said much more vile things about me my wife and what have you ... what did you do ? And where was this concern back then ?
FFS, that was on the dump and not here. And if it was here, then when was it?

Boss is beginning to take advantage of his status, as co-founder & senior statesman, am afraid. He knows that we wont ban him, no matter what he does, because of the value he brings to the forums. CC has been banned for whatever comments he had made about Boss's family. He was banned twice infact. If Boss, makes the same transgressions & if CC reports the same, am afraid the laws of the board will take its own course. It cant tell apart between a founder and a poster. Every body is equal here. If I start abusing someone unprovoked (mind you abuse is diff from petty insults) then I too deserve to be banned from here. There are close to 4000 members here & the majority of them love Boss to death. How hard could it be, to stay away from ONE poster he hates the most and converse with the rest who like and respect him ? We are trying to keep everyone here, as all of you add value to the forums in your own ways. Remember, why we all ran away from the dump ? How could we all forget that so quickly ? We dont want this place to be yet another instance of 'posters cant post what mods dont like' kinda forum. Respect each poster's rights please. Cut out the silly abuses.

Boss is beginning to take advantage of his status, as co-founder & senior statesman, am afraid. He knows that we wont ban him, no matter what he does, because of the value he brings to the forums. CC has been banned for whatever comments he had made about Boss's family. He was banned twice infact. If Boss, makes the same transgressions & if CC reports the same, am afraid the laws of the board will take its own course. It cant tell apart between a founder and a poster. Every body is equal here. If I start abusing someone unprovoked (mind you abuse is diff from petty insults) then I too deserve to be banned from here. There are close to 4000 members here & the majority of them love Boss to death. How hard could it be, to stay away from ONE poster he hates the most and converse with the rest who like and respect him ? We are trying to keep everyone here, as all of you add value to the forums in your own ways. Remember, why we all ran away from the dump ? How could we all forget that so quickly ? We dont want this place to be yet another instance of 'posters cant post what mods dont like' kinda forum. Respect each poster's rights please. Cut out the silly abuses.
Bumper ji, if you have followed some discussions in past, you will know, it's Not Bossbhai, who first provoked and quoted CC in past to drag in a debate. It's exactly, opposite, CC first quotes, name calls and provokes others to lower our level and debate with him....noooone of us are interested in debating with him be it any matter. Now since Bossbhai is giving him back in his own language which he understands well, why all of you are turning into frenzy, hain?? If anyone needs to be banned then It's CC1981. Nooone here is interested in discussing with him and still he persists with his lust for endless bickering.

Nooone here is interested in discussing with him and still he persists with his lust for endless bickering.
Yet again, the penchant of trying to talk for everyone comes to the fore. Just who gave a newbie like you the right to talk for everyone, is beyond me- another of your delusions ? And if you are so interested in speaking for everyone else, i have a task for you - find out ANY politics/Off-topic discussion involving India/muslims/hindus and find me a SINGLE poster apart from you and dada_rocks who's agreed with him.

he also knows that he wont take sheet from 2 bit dog brains and if the world loves dog brains he would distance away from that world in a heartbeat ... and you are saying I havent done that in the past ?
BB, There is no respect for others without humility in one's self. If you are proud and arrogant then disrespect towards others goes hand in hand. Getting back to discussion, Why you didnt opt to serve your country rather than coming to US and make lot of money for yourself?

Why you didnt opt to serve your country rather than coming to US and make lot of money for yourself?
:haha::haha::haha: Thats 'patriotism 101' for you- all the so-called patriots, from lalloo to Thackaray to Bossbhai - all more interested in the SPIN and chest-thumping than actually doing something meaningful.

sandtest, I know CC & Boss's history very well. And trust me, there isnt one instance of the "abuse" you claim that we've missed. Boss has always been quick to report every insult (be it fool or moron or champ) that CC may have thrown at him. The whole admin forums is filled with that. We cant ban posters for calling someone fool. If we start doing this, do you know how many people have insulted me in this board like that ? I'll have to ban half the board. Do you remember your own comments the other day on Dhondy ? Did we ban you for that ? You'd like us to be Hitlers ? Its important to get the definition of 'abuse' right. There is a diff between calling someone ch..tiya and calling someone a fool, would you agree or not ? And abuses involving loved ones or making sexual references or even worse. It is when such abuses are hurled unprovoked, moderation comes into play. (And we did ban CC twice for such comments) Cant moderate every little needling comment posters indulge in. If you guys think, any poster indulges in abuse (as per the above definition) report it.

but Iam not going to back down
if you want, we can settle this outside of ICF on our own. PM me and we can fix a time/date to meet. Question is, do you have the guts for that or is your 'wont back down' charade only vaid hiding behind messageboards and PCs.