Fastest bowlers from India, Top 10 list

Yantra

This seriously should be some sort of a joke man...R u kidding' date=' [b']when have brett been reported for suspect action?? In ur dreams?? Brett's action is way legal than any indian bowler.
YOU WANNA SUCK ON THIS BIATCH ? :finger::finger::finger: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/cricket/australian-lee-defends-action-708478.html Date: Wednesday, 12 July 2000 The Australian pace bowler Brett Lee has been reported to the International Cricket Council for a suspect bowling action. The Australian Cricket Board said yesterday that Lee, named last week as Wisden's young player of the year, had been reported for throwing during Australia's tour of New Zealand in March.....
Shove this up ."The panel determined Lee did not have a problem with his bowling action," Malcolm Speed, ICC . States that LEE's action neva had an issue. Checkout this. http://thatscricket.oneindia.in/news/2000/08/02/bretlee1.html Now U got OWNED :finger:
but he was reported.. i tot ur jus a trolll.. but ur a dumb ignorant bi.tch who needs some backdoor banging.. boy aint u getting this fulll here.. sometimes with DP too... enjoy :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: u pwned urself..
but he was reported.. i tot ur jus a trolll.. but ur a dumb ignorant bi.tch who needs some backdoor banging.. boy aint u getting this fulll here.. sometimes with DP too... enjoy :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: u pwned urself..
U dumb Idiot. Jus that he was reported for suspect action does not prove that he is a chuck... The ICC has itself acknoledged that its a mistake... so crap up.. Guess who got reported in 2001 indian tour of RSA??? :finger:
U dumb Idiot. Jus that he was reported for suspect action does not prove that he is a chuck... The ICC has itself acknoledged that its a mistake... so crap up.. Guess who got reported in 2001 indian tour of RSA??? :finger:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: seriously.. get a life.. lemme try once more since u dont have a brain to understand
This seriously should be some sort of a joke man...R u kidding, when have brett been reported for suspect action?? In ur dreams?? Brett's action is way legal than any indian bowler.
so u were asking when he was reported.. and this link shows tht he was reported..
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/c...on-708478.html Date: Wednesday, 12 July 2000 The Australian pace bowler Brett Lee has been reported to the International Cricket Council for a suspect bowling action. The Australian Cricket Board said yesterday that Lee, named last week as Wisden's young player of the year, had been reported for throwing during Australia's tour of New Zealand in March..
so he was reported... yes... reported means reported not that he was proven.. omg why am i even explainin to a dumbfk who doesnt even have the basic intelligence to comprehend.. lowlife with no intelligence like u shud be culled frm the face of earth..
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: seriously.. get a life.. lemme try once more since u dont have a brain to understand so u were asking when he was reported.. and this link shows tht he was reported.. so he was reported... yes... reported means reported not that he was proven.. omg why am i even explainin to a dumbfk who doesnt even have the basic intelligence to comprehend.. lowlife with no intelligence like u shud be culled frm the face of earth..
Man I shdnt be bothering to even care abt ya posts.... Man I hope that the peanut of a brain u have atleast gets a bot of knowledge before ur culled ANYWAY :hysterical:
Peope underrate Srinaths fast bowling ability' date=' well partly because he dint achieve what he could have, but i am pretty sure that till date he has been the fastest bowler that we have produced and man he can bowl. the above youtube clip is an example for that.[/quote'] Yes Srinath underachieved and his attitude was poor for a fastbowler.He didn't have that aura of a quickie.If catches were dropped off his bowling he would look like he was about to cry.

Fior me a Fast bowler is someone who average around 142 kmph (85 mph) consistently in the prime of their career. Those who usually bowl around 135-140 kmph and occossionally touch 145, I would lump them as medium pacers Based on that and from the reports, Srinath, Nissar (1930s) and Umesh Yadav (bowled consistently around 142 in IPl so potentially) would be Ind's quicks

Fior me a Fast bowler is someone who average around 142 kmph (85 mph) consistently in the prime of their career. Those who usually bowl around 135-140 kmph and occossionally touch 145, I would lump them as medium pacers Based on that and from the reports, Srinath, Nissar (1930s) and Umesh Yadav (bowled consistently around 142 in IPl so potentially) would be Ind's quicks
142 kmph is around 88 mph
not yet.. i have followed Srinath's bowling wen speed guns WERE there and he would consistently clock around 150 with top speed around 155....
That is a very tall claim... consistent 140s is more like it... and he may have hit mid 150s during his early days (Not 'operating in that speed range')... Noone - Kapil,Azhar or Kumble have ever claimed that Srinath was a 150+kmph monster fast bowler.... Fast-medium with quick-jag action and ability to cut the ball into the batsman was what made him effective. So far Sreesanth has been our most consistently quick fast bowler during the speed-gun era and he isn't compromising on pace thankfully.