Jharkhand v Haryana: JSCA stadium Ranchi

Have to say JSCA stadium is one of better looking stadium built in India. One thing I don't like about Indian stadium is exterior which rarely looks good. Hyderabad stadium where I went to watch IPL looked like under construction building. 

Entry for Ranji matches is free for all and all you need is a Govt ID card to watch the match. They don't allow entry to all stands though.

I was hoping to talk to some players, however I had to leave early for Chhath festival.

I met few local clubs players there. Another guy was able to talk to Mohit Sharma and some other players after the match.

I am looking forward for more Ranji matches in Hyderabad.

8 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

can anyone say about varun's bowling...was he scarying the batsman and pushing them to the backfoot or batsman were hitting him comfortably.

He does beat batsmen at domestic level with pace. But batsmen weren't having difficulty facing him. They were easily driving his full length balls or hitting balls down the leg. It was length balls that caused trouble few times, but mostly looked ineffective.

4 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

He does beat batsmen at domestic level with pace. But batsmen weren't having difficulty facing him. They were easily driving his full length balls or hitting balls down the leg. It was length balls that caused trouble few times, but mostly looked ineffective.

IN short Negative report and unimpressive...bad news for us as we expected him to come back to his best.