Bucknor didn't stuff up for once

King

Shock and horror. KP wasn't given by Bucknor :huh: I thought that was gone, hit the bottom of the bat but the hot spot camera showed KP wasn't out. This is pretty good. KP taking Warnie apart is just great to watch. I always want to see Warnie dominated and Gilly throwing his toys particularly when Bucknor rules something not out. Every Aussie there in the middle threw a fit and commies went ballistic too but eventually the hot spot camera showed it wasn't out. I wanted to post this in the Ashes thread but Desichap mentioned each time I did England edged closer to losing. I'm not going to post in that thread anymore to keep the wickets at bay :lol:

Re: Bucknor didn't stuff up for once on cricinfo.. ------------- So much for forecasts. There's now a very adamant rumour doing the rounds that it could rain tomorrow. Says Andrew Weatherman-Miller: "Apparently, Queensland rain is of a very special variety that doesn't show up on long-range forecasts." Hmm, interesting... ------------- if it rains and this test ends up in draw.. boy punter will be under fire.. :lmao:

Re: Bucknor didn't stuff up for once

Shock and horror. KP wasn't given by Bucknor :huh: I thought that was gone, hit the bottom of the bat but the hot spot camera showed KP wasn't out. This is pretty good. KP taking Warnie apart is just great to watch. I always want to see Warnie dominated and Gilly throwing his toys particularly when Bucknor rules something not out. Every Aussie there in the middle threw a fit and commies went ballistic too but eventually the hot spot camera showed it wasn't out. I wanted to post this in the Ashes thread but Desichap mentioned each time I did England edged closer to losing. I'm not going to post in that thread anymore to keep the wickets at bay :lol:
His incompetence is his forte. Whatever the decision, u cant take that away from him. A more competent umpire would have heard something & ruled Pietersen out.